ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

MARLITA,

I THINK YOU NEED TO EMAIL THE EMBASSY BECAUSE I GOT PACKET 4 WITH AN INTERVIEW DATE OF 10/21 @ 7:30 AND SENT IT TO HUBBY. HE RECEIVED THAT PACKET AND ANOTHER THE SAME DAY. THE SECOND PACKET 4 GIVE THE NEW INTERVIEW DATE OF 10/24 @ 7:30. THEY NEVER SENT ME THE SECOND/CHANGED DATE PACKET AND I ENDED UP PAYING $100 CHANGE FEE.

EMAIL THE EMBASSY PLEASE

USCIS CR1 PROCESS

07.12.07: Mail I-130 to CSC

07.24.07: NOA1

12.06.07: NOA2

NVC

01.04.08: NVC Assigns Case#

AOS Bill Received

IV Bill Received

Mailed out I-864 and DS230 (IV app) packets

04.09.08: NVC received IV Bill & DS230 packets

04.18.08: Case Complete

10.09.08: Medical Exam

10.24.08 : Interview

WE GOT APPROVED ... WE GOT APPROVE...THANKS AND PRAISES.

MARLITA,

I THINK YOU NEED TO EMAIL THE EMBASSY BECAUSE I GOT PACKET 4 WITH AN INTERVIEW DATE OF 10/21 @ 7:30 AND SENT IT TO HUBBY. HE RECEIVED THAT PACKET AND ANOTHER THE SAME DAY. THE SECOND PACKET 4 GIVE THE NEW INTERVIEW DATE OF 10/24 @ 7:30. THEY NEVER SENT ME THE SECOND/CHANGED DATE PACKET AND I ENDED UP PAYING $100 CHANGE FEE.

EMAIL THE EMBASSY PLEASE

Hi Forbes,

Oh so they also changed your date as well. My Hubby received the orig Packet 4 with the Oct 21st date, last week but we are still waiting for the 2nd Packet with the correct date. So hopefully tomorrow or the beginning of next week. We want to schedule the appointment to see the Dr sometime next week. Yes, Marlita I would email the Embassy just to verify the interview date, as NVC does not know when the Embassy reschedules interviews and we the petitioner will not get that new info.

Timeline

HELLO TASH,

MY HUSBAND SCHEDULED HIS MEDICAL FOR NEXT WEEK THURSDAY. HE CALLED ME TODAY TO TELL ME IT WILL COST $300 US$. I TOLD HIM I WILL BE CALLING THEM TOMORROW BECAUSE HIS SHOTS ARE UP TO DATE AND THERE IS NO WAY A PHYSICAL SHOULD BE $300

USCIS CR1 PROCESS

NVC

AOS Bill Received

IV Bill Received

HELLO TASH,

MY HUSBAND SCHEDULED HIS MEDICAL FOR NEXT WEEK THURSDAY. HE CALLED ME TODAY TO TELL ME IT WILL COST $300 US$. I TOLD HIM I WILL BE CALLING THEM TOMORROW BECAUSE HIS SHOTS ARE UP TO DATE AND THERE IS NO WAY A PHYSICAL SHOULD BE $300

OH MY :wow: Thanks awfully high. Let me know what comes of it. They can give you a price w/o visiting first?

Timeline
MARLITA,

EMAIL THE EMBASSY PLEASE

Hi Forbes,

Oh so they also changed your date as well. My Hubby received the orig Packet 4 with the Oct 21st date, last week but we are still waiting for the 2nd Packet with the correct date. So hopefully tomorrow or the beginning of next week. We want to schedule the appointment to see the Dr sometime next week. Yes, Marlita I would email the Embassy just to verify the interview date, as NVC does not know when the Embassy reschedules interviews and we the petitioner will not get that new info.

OMG!!! I CANT BELIEVE THIS!! i EMAILED THEM SAYING THAT I NEEDED THIS INFORMATION AND THEY NEVER EMAILED ME BACK.

:angry: I dont think I am going to the interview now. The flight i got, didnt go through, thank God, cause looks like the date woulda changed. So now I am back at square one. no clear date, no flight, no hotel. And now the timeline is 2 weeks before i need to leave, so tickets are like over $600!!! Not the kinda money i got. SoooooI think I may just have to arm Evan with all the evidence we have (JG, I might just print the blog) and email it all to him. I am on the phone with him now, and he is upset too, but we both feel like this is so ridiculous that its this close to the date and the embassy is not informing us of anything.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline
HELLO TASH,

$300!! :blink: Oh my God!! I am surely not going to JA now!! Guys I'm gonna cry!!

Timeline

Lita, thats crazy. The embassy needs to get it together and quick! Praying for you girl (F)

I-130 Timeline

04/10/09 - I130 Sent

04/14/09 - I130 Received

04/22/09 - Check Cashed

04/22/09 - NOA1 Hardcopy Received

08/13/09 - Touch

08/24/09 - RFE Email

08/27/09 - RFE Hardcopy Received

09/11/09 - Evidence sent to CSC

09/16/09 - Evidence Received by CSC

09/20/09 - Touch...on a Sunday???

09/25/09 - NOA2 Hardcopy Received. Dated 9/18

NVC Timeline

10/01/09 - NVC Case Number Assigned

10/02/09 - DS3023 & I-864 Bill Generated

10/02/09 - Paid I-864 fee online

10/03/09 - DS3032 Emailed

10/13/09 - Sent I-864 Packet

10/14/09 - NVC Received I-864 Packet

10/20/09 - I-864 Received via AVR

10/22/09 - IV Bill Generated

MARLITA,

EMAIL THE EMBASSY PLEASE

Hi Forbes,

OMG!!! I CANT BELIEVE THIS!! i EMAILED THEM SAYING THAT I NEEDED THIS INFORMATION AND THEY NEVER EMAILED ME BACK.

:angry: I dont think I am going to the interview now. The flight i got, didnt go through, thank God, cause looks like the date woulda changed. So now I am back at square one. no clear date, no flight, no hotel. And now the timeline is 2 weeks before i need to leave, so tickets are like over $600!!! Not the kinda money i got. SoooooI think I may just have to arm Evan with all the evidence we have (JG, I might just print the blog) and email it all to him. I am on the phone with him now, and he is upset too, but we both feel like this is so ridiculous that its this close to the date and the embassy is not informing us of anything.

Hi Marlita,

When did you email them? I emailed them Sept 28th and got a response Oct 1st, but the auto response came back stating that they will get back to you within 5 business days. I would still go about scheduling the Dr's appointment sometime next week since you both receive a Packet 4 with Oct 21st date, and haven't heard or receive anything stating other. Wow that's how expensive the trips are now a days? I'm sorry you're not going to make it, you really had it planned out. But I'm sure your Husband will do just fine. You provided many of us with valuable info, so I know you have your things together.

Timeline

Tash, yes tix are crazy from LA. Specially this close to the date, which has always been my concern. Evan is still gonna go to medical next week, but he's upset that i wont be there maybe and that the prices are going up on everything. I hope the med is not that high. What kinda physical is that? Do they rub him in 24 karat gold? Geesh!! I'm gonna go see when i emailed them. I got the auto response too.

Tash, yes tix are crazy from LA. Specially this close to the date, which has always been my concern. Evan is still gonna go to medical next week, but he's upset that i wont be there maybe and that the prices are going up on everything. I hope the med is not that high. What kinda physical is that? Do they rub him in 24 karat gold? Geesh!! I'm gonna go see when i emailed them. I got the auto response too.

:D rub them in 24k gold. That must be the case if it's so high.

Timeline

LADIES,

IF YOU EMAIL THE EMBASSY PUT '2ND INQUIRY' IN THE SUBJECT LINE. ALSO NEVER DO IT AT NIGHT AS YOU WILL ONLY GET THE AUTO REPLY.

USCIS CR1 PROCESS

NVC

AOS Bill Received

IV Bill Received

Timeline

I emailed them on Sept 29th. I usually put 2nd request. This time I put URGENT REQUEST. I hope to get a response tomorrow when i wake since they are a couple hours ahead of me.

Thanks for talking to my husband Forbes!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.