clairern

Yardies with case complete

644 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

You are right Mrs. Scott...I just hope we see some movements here on VJ...I want to see the April Filers at least get a date for Septemeber...I called NVC and they said they are still scheduling for Sept. and will until the end of this week so hopefully I get to post a couple of congratulations by Friday........ :thumbs::thumbs:

NVC Journey Total days: 75

04.09.2008: Case# assigned

05.12.2008: DS230 Entered into System

06.18.2008: Case Complete (So upset that it took this long 37days)

US Embassy:

10.29.2008: Interview Date Assigned

11.17.2008: Medical Appointment

12.03.2008: Interview Date (FINALLY!!!)**APPROVED**

12.08.2008: Visa Delivered

12.21.2008: POE JFK

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I got an e-mail from the embassy saying the are booked up through Sept on yesterday. I'm not sure if it's true and I'm not sure if that's just for K-1 interviews, but I just wanted to let you guy's know. I hope they were lying and you guy's get scheduled for next month.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline
I got an e-mail from the embassy saying the are booked up through Sept on yesterday. I'm not sure if it's true and I'm not sure if that's just for K-1 interviews, but I just wanted to let you guy's know. I hope they were lying and you guy's get scheduled for next month.

Hey Sunny,

Yes that is for K1 and K3. The embassy doesnt schedule CR/IR1 dates the NVC does. The NVC says they are currently scheduling September this week. So hopefully someone hears something from them. Whats your completion date (date your DS-230 was accepted) so we can add you to the list.

edit: oh never mind i just saw it in your siggie.

Edited by Marlita

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline

Member Name --- Visa ---- Date Case Complete --- Interview Assigned on --- Interview Date

Tash----------- CR1 ---------- 04/15/08 -------------- xx/xx/xx ------------- xx/xx/xx

Forbes2006----- CR1 ---------- 04/18/08 -------------- xx/xx/xx ------------- xx/xx/xx

Kishmar-------- IR1 ---------- 04/25/08 -------------- xx/xx/xx ------------- xx/xx/xx

Marlita-------- CR1 ---------- 05/08/08 -------------- xx/xx/xx ------------- xx/xx/xx

Jgay----------- CR1 ---------- 06/18/08 -------------- xx/xx/xx ------------- xx/xx/xx

Jakeswife------ CR1 ---------- 07/16/08 -------------- xx/xx/xx ------------- xx/xx/xx

SunnyJA-------- K1 ----------- 07/28/08 -------------- xx/xx/xx ------------- xx/xx/xx

Updated for Sunny. Shanette, I took your name off cause I noticed your case is not complete yet. Your case is complete after your DS-230 has been logged as accepted. When it gets accepted you can update here.

Timeline

Ok ladies. Looks like I am not getting a date for September. Its already Tuesday and no date yet. I think I'm gonna have to wait for October, just got a feeling. So I hope that means April folks get a date. That will be 5 months! I remember Lawnys friend from March got an August date. Hopefully they are not gonna start making us wait 6 months.

I called NVC, of course they cant tell me a damn thing. (Excuse me Lord)

I've asked if they can tell me how many appointment slots they received so I can have an idea just how many people are ahead of me.....NO ANSWER.

I've asked if they can tell me what the completion date is of those getting dates for September.....NO ANSWER.

I really dont know what the hell they're good for. That seems like the simplest of information. Do they not use computers over there? Why can they not look this info up? What type of system do they use to store and keep track of interviews....pen and pad?!! Maybe one of you ladies can get a better answer. Maybe you need to demand a supervisor or something....IDK!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Sunny,

Yes that is for K1 and K3. The embassy doesnt schedule CR/IR1 dates the NVC does. The NVC says they are currently scheduling September this week. So hopefully someone hears something from them. Whats your completion date (date your DS-230 was accepted) so we can add you to the list.

edit: oh never mind i just saw it in your siggie.

Thanks Lita, I wasn't sure but I sure hope someone here gets an interview for next month. I'm protesting for you guy's. We want an Interview!

We want an Interview!

Thanks for adding me to the list. :)

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

What is going on !!!!!! :unsure: No interview dates for the VJ yardies? Everyone else seems to be getting farther and farther along with their journey but the yardies seems to be stuck at the NVC :angry:

Edited by clairern

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline
What is going on !!!!!! :unsure: No interview dates for the VJ yardies? Everyone else seems to be getting farther and farther along with their journey but the yardies seems to be stuck at the NVC :angry:

I was thinking the same thing...this week is basically over and no one posted with an interview date....where are you kishmar, tash, forbes???...tell us you heard some good news...you guys are our finally hope.... :wacko:

US Embassy:

Timeline

I just found a post from Kishmar...does this post mean she finally got an interview date....if so kishmar congratultions....I am sooo happy for you and this shows a very good sign that it will be no longer than 5 months for a date (doesn't really sound good but at least we have a time frame)...Kishmar come back and let us know when is your date...I will PM you...

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...t&p=2095563

US Embassy:

Timeline

I read that post too. I'm confused, cause she posted it like a week ago, but she hasn't updated her timeline or posted over here to let us know. She never actually stated she got an interview date, so I am not sure what it is she got. Hope its a date.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey fellow yardies...I posted this in the IR1/CR1 thread but I'll put it here too. I got called from the Embassy this morning and the person told me that IV interviews are only on tuesdays in Kingston. I think I read somewhere before someone saying it's tuesdays and thursdays, but no it's definately only tuesdays now. That seems to be why it's taking so long. Only 4 days a month isn't a lot considering the short hours they actually do the interviews in.

Edited by Jamericanlove

NATURALIZATION
07-03-2013: Eligible to file
07-22-2013: Application sent (Delivered: 07-24-13)
08-05-2013: NOA1 received (Priority date: 07-24-13, Check cashed: 07-29-13)
08-22-2013: Biometrics (Received: 08-06-13, Walk-in: 08-08-13)
09-03-2013: Inline for interview (Yellow letter received: 10-23-13)
11-04-2013: Interview scheduled (Received: 11-09-13)
12-12-2013: Interview (Approved)
01-03-2014: Oath ceremony, passport application and passport received

DONE!

Filed: Timeline
Hey fellow yardies...I posted this in the IR1/CR1 thread but I'll put it here too. I got called from the Embassy this morning and the person told me that IV interviews are only on tuesdays in Kingston. I think I read somewhere before someone saying it's tuesdays and thursdays, but no it's definately only tuesdays now. That seems to be why it's taking so long. Only 4 days a month isn't a lot considering the short hours they actually do the interviews in.

For the past 6 months everyone that I know have interviews on Tuesdays.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Yeah, they've been Tuesdays only since I been on VJ..over a year. i always thought that was crazy. Seems like they could get rid of some back log if they did like 2 days a week....for only a month.

Timeline

I'm sorry....I looked again I mixed up the interview times for visitors visa's and immigrant visa's. And it is crazy...I hope it changes soon.

NATURALIZATION

DONE!

Timeline

Aha...I figured out where I saw the info I posted before....on a page of US Embassy in Kingston:

Hours of Operation

Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m., except for holidays

NIV Appointments and Visa Renewals: 7:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday and 1:30-2:30 Monday and Friday, by appointment only.

IV Interviews: 7:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. Tuesday and 12:45- 2:30 p.m. Thursday, by appointment only.

I'm gonna assume then that they use thursdays for K visas?

NATURALIZATION

DONE!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.