clairern

Yardies with case complete

644 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

the immigrant visa cases that were completed in April I believe is coming up for interview towards midle end of this month..I've said it again and again...Our case was sent to Kingston in January and we got an interview for end of May. Not as long as most of u guys but the timeline isn't that far off...I really hope u guys get dates very very soon

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the immigrant visa cases that were completed in April I believe is coming up for interview towards midle end of this month..I've said it again and again...Our case was sent to Kingston in January and we got an interview for end of May. Not as long as most of u guys but the timeline isn't that far off...I really hope u guys get dates very very soon

Hi Hotlegz, are you saying once ours cases gets forward to Kingston Embassy, we have to wait an additional 4 months to get an interview date? I thought it was once we were assigned an interview date from NVC it was then forward to the Kingston Embassy? Now I'm confuse.

Timeline

Hi Hotlegz, are you saying once ours cases gets forward to Kingston Embassy, we have to wait an additional 4 months to get an interview date? I thought it was once we were assigned an interview date from NVC it was then forward to the Kingston Embassy? Now I'm confuse.

Once your case is forwarded (CR1/IR1) you have a date

"Love is patient, love is kind, love keeps no record of wrongs"

Timeline

u know what Tash, I totally forgot that NVC has taken over part of the process b/c it wasn't like that when we were goign thru it...our case was forwarded and then we waited 4 months. Seems like the same time frame with NVC..sorry if i confused anyone

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Once your case is forwarded (CR1/IR1) you have a date

Ok Thanks!

u know what Tash, I totally forgot that NVC has taken over part of the process b/c it wasn't like that when we were goign thru it...our case was forwarded and then we waited 4 months. Seems like the same time frame with NVC..sorry if i confused anyone

It's no problem Hotlegz.

Timeline

So no one got any dates yet huh???...i read this post from sunnyja who got an email from the embassy stating that they are fully booked until October....can you believe that...i hope that included some of the April peeps on here...i feel like bawling right now... :cry::cry::cry::clock:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...t&p=2103602

Edited by jgay80

NVC Journey Total days: 75

04.09.2008: Case# assigned

05.12.2008: DS230 Entered into System

06.18.2008: Case Complete (So upset that it took this long 37days)

US Embassy:

10.29.2008: Interview Date Assigned

11.17.2008: Medical Appointment

12.03.2008: Interview Date (FINALLY!!!)**APPROVED**

12.08.2008: Visa Delivered

12.21.2008: POE JFK

Filed: Timeline
So no one got any dates yet huh???...i read this post from sunnyja who got an email from the embassy stating that they are fully booked until October....can you believe that...i hope that included some of the April peeps on here...i feel like bawling right now... :cry::cry::cry::clock:

Don't bawl yet! K-1 & K-3 interviews are scheduled by the Embassy (Kingston). On the other hand, the NVC handles CR-1/IR-1 interviews. Once 1 Yardie gets a date, more dates will start coming. Just hang in there. Your day soon come. :star: I remember calling the Department of State in the morning only to hear the same thing (no interview). I tried back that afternoon. Lo & behold- we had a date. It is the most refreshing feeling.

Timeline

Don't bawl yet! K-1 & K-3 interviews are scheduled by the Embassy (Kingston). On the other hand, the NVC handles CR-1/IR-1 interviews. Once 1 Yardie gets a date, more dates will start coming. Just hang in there. Your day soon come. :star: I remember calling the Department of State in the morning only to hear the same thing (no interview). I tried back that afternoon. Lo & behold- we had a date. It is the most refreshing feeling.

My heart just sank, but then I read your post and realized you are right. The embassy will tell you the dates are fully booked, because they have scheduled all the dates they have AND have given all the available dates to the NVC already. That DOES NOT mean that the NVC has dished all the dates out yet. Since we are CR1's the NVC schedules our dates. We need them to say they are already done with September. I pray that someone on this list gets a date or I dont think I can make it. This is absoulutely ridiculous. April filers will be waiting 6 months for a date if they are not schduled for a Sept date. That is unheard of. Not even the African countires are waiting that long and they were notorious for making people wait forever on a CR1 visa.

One maybe good note, is that it looks like the embassy is blocking out tuesdays AND wednesdays for family based visas, so hopefully thats true and we start seeing some movement.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline

This is the list for ALL Yardies waiting for interview. I think we just started talking about just CR1's cause those were seeming to be the ones on the waiting list mainly and there were no K1's waiting.

Here is the list as I know it. I know Sunny is waiting to, but I dont have her date.

JAMAICANS WITH CASE COMPLETED AND WAITING FOR AN INTERVIEW DATE

NAME

Tash..............April 15

Forbes2006....April 18

Kishmar.........April 25

Marlita...........May 8

Jgay..............June 18

Jakeswife.......July 16

Shanette........July 22

Edited by Marlita

Timeline

Member Name --- Visa ---- Date Case Complete --- Interview Assigned on --- Interiview Date

Tash----------- CR1 ---------- 04/15/08 -------------- xx/xx/xx ------------- xx/xx/xx

Forbes2006----- CR1 ---------- 04/18/08 -------------- xx/xx/xx ------------- xx/xx/xx

Kishmar-------- IR1 ---------- 04/25/08 -------------- xx/xx/xx ------------- xx/xx/xx

Marlita-------- CR1 ---------- 05/08/08 -------------- xx/xx/xx ------------- xx/xx/xx

Jgay----------- CR1 ---------- 06/18/08 -------------- xx/xx/xx ------------- xx/xx/xx

Jakeswife------ CR1 ---------- 07/16/08 -------------- xx/xx/xx ------------- xx/xx/xx

Shanette------- K1 ----------- 07/22/08 -------------- xx/xx/xx ------------- xx/xx/xx

Edited by Marlita

Timeline

I just got off the phone with NVC and was told they are still in the process of scheduling for next month and to try back on Wednesday.

USCIS CR1 PROCESS

07.12.07: Mail I-130 to CSC

07.24.07: NOA1

12.06.07: NOA2

NVC

01.04.08: NVC Assigns Case#

AOS Bill Received

IV Bill Received

Mailed out I-864 and DS230 (IV app) packets

04.09.08: NVC received IV Bill & DS230 packets

04.18.08: Case Complete

10.09.08: Medical Exam

10.24.08 : Interview

WE GOT APPROVED ... WE GOT APPROVE...THANKS AND PRAISES.

Filed: Timeline
I just got off the phone with NVC and was told they are still in the process of scheduling for next month and to try back on Wednesday.

Hi Forbessssss;

How are you?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.