metta

Rev. Wright: If you're elected, Obama, I'M COMING AFTER YOU...

93 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
No, God Bless JW for all his good work during this election :lol: Its time for people to stop drinkin the kool aid.

The bloom is off the Obama flower that is for sure.

The crazy thing, tho, is that JW is a total moron. Instead of keeping his yap shut and not causing problems for O, he does the opposite. A black President would be a great thing to see how far we've come as a nation....and instead of working hard to help him realize that goal, this guy is chuntering on about how racist America is.

Jeez, imagine how MLK would feel to know that in such little time from all his work, a black man would be a serious contender for President. It's truly a remarkable thing to see how much progress we've made as a country.

Self fulfilling prophecy, anyone?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, God Bless JW for all his good work during this election :lol: Its time for people to stop drinkin the kool aid.

The crazy thing, tho, is that JW is a total moron. Instead of keeping his yap shut and not causing problems for O, he does the opposite. A black President would be a great thing to see how far we've come as a nation....and instead of working hard to help him realize that goal, this guy is chuntering on about how racist America is.

Jeez, imagine how MLK would feel to know that in such little time from all his work, a black man would be a serious contender for President. It's truly a remarkable thing to see how much progress we've made as a country.

I will repeat a theory that I have heard on several places. It's not my opinion and I am not saying it's true but it could be an explanation. Rev Wright makes his living not just by preaching but by playing off the resentment of the black population. Maybe he really doesn't want to see Obama win because it would remove some of his talking points about how blacks have been disenfranchised in America. So he is trying to ruin Obamas chances to win so he can continue to play the "victim" card. Like I said, not my opinion but it is an interesting theory.

I will repeat a theory that I have heard on several places. It's not my opinion and I am not saying it's true but it could be an explanation. Rev Wright makes his living not just by preaching but by playing off the resentment of the black population. Maybe he really doesn't want to see Obama win because it would remove some of his talking points about how blacks have been disenfranchised in America. So he is trying to ruin Obamas chances to win so he can continue to play the "victim" card. Like I said, not my opinion but it is an interesting theory.

You're right. That's interesting.

and somehow, that's HC's fault. See post 68 & 69. :wacko:

She's been swinging the axe heavily in what now seems to become nothing short of a slaugtherfest of a pastor. She can't sit there, fan the flames best she knows how to, pour all the oil on it that she has and then deny any responsibility for the fire that burns. Ms. Clinton, of course, always wants to have it both ways - she's kind of special that way. Of course, that is what earned her the most untrustworthy rating of any of the three candidates still out there.

hillary-president-no.gif

She's been swinging the axe heavily in what now seems to become nothing short of a slaugtherfest of a pastor. She can't sit there, fan the flames best she knows how to, pour all the oil on it that she has and then deny any responsibility for the fire that burns. Ms. Clinton, of course, always wants to have it both ways - she's kind of special that way. Of course, that is what earned her the most untrustworthy rating of any of the three candidates still out there.

hillary-president-no.gif

Unless she has her hand up JW's backside and has learned ventriloquism, then the onus for this catastrophe doesn't lie with Hillary. She has every right to fan these flames...after all, it's pretty sensational news for what is the biggest election in our country. If she is bothered by what she hears, she has every right to point things out without being called the 'ringleader'.

hillary-president-no.gif

Unless she has her hand up JW's backside and has learned ventriloquism, then the onus for this catastrophe doesn't lie with Hillary. She has every right to fan these flames...after all, it's pretty sensational news for what is the biggest election in our country. If she is bothered by what she hears, she has every right to point things out without being called the 'ringleader'.

Hillary cannot duck responsibility for actively using Wright's snippets against the Obama campaign and for doing all she can to keep the issue alive in hopes for nothing but personal gain. If she wants to do that, then she'll be called on it. And it doesn't help that she now calls for McCain to do more to stop NC's Republicans from using the material against other Democrats in that state. She's speaking out of both sides of her mouth yet again. That's all I am saying.

I know y'all Republicans are tight like that with Hillary these days - and vice versa. ;)

Filed: Country: England
Timeline
[i will repeat a theory that I have heard on several places. It's not my opinion and I am not saying it's true but it could be an explanation. Rev Wright makes his living not just by preaching but by playing off the resentment of the black population. Maybe he really doesn't want to see Obama win because it would remove some of his talking points about how blacks have been disenfranchised in America. So he is trying to ruin Obamas chances to win so he can continue to play the "victim" card. Like I said, not my opinion but it is an interesting theory.

You're right. That's interesting.

It wouldn't surprise me... hmmmm

Co-Founder of VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse -

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED
26 Jan 2004 Filed I130; 23 May 2005 Received Visa
30 Jun 2005 Arrived at Chicago POE
02 Apr 2007 Filed I751; 22 May 2008 Received 10-yr green card
14 Jul 2012 Citizenship Oath Ceremony

Hillary cannot duck responsibility for actively using Wright's snippets against the Obama campaign and for doing all she can to keep the issue alive in hopes for nothing but personal gain. If she wants to do that, then she'll be called on it. And it doesn't help that she now calls for McCain to do more to stop NC's Republicans from using the material against other Democrats in that state. She's speaking out of both sides of her mouth yet again. That's all I am saying.

I know y'all Republicans are tight like that with Hillary these days - and vice versa. ;)

The onus for the comments lies solely with JW. The rest of your post is very DUH!esque to me....this is a sensational affiliation between O and JW.

You have been in America for past elections, yes? The whole point to campaigning is proving why you're the better candidate. Material like this shouldn't go unused...it's quite troubling, and VERY relevant.

Filed: Country: England
Timeline
The onus for the comments lies solely with JW. The rest of your post is very DUH!esque to me....this is a sensational affiliation between O and JW.

You have been in America for past elections, yes? The whole point to campaigning is proving why you're the better candidate. Material like this shouldn't go unused...it's quite troubling, and VERY relevant.

And yet people say they want less of the dirty tactics and more on issues....

Co-Founder of VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse -

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED
26 Jan 2004 Filed I130; 23 May 2005 Received Visa
30 Jun 2005 Arrived at Chicago POE
02 Apr 2007 Filed I751; 22 May 2008 Received 10-yr green card
14 Jul 2012 Citizenship Oath Ceremony

Welcome to the anti-Obama clan. ;)

He is untouchable & everyone else is at fault. :lol:

Filed: Other Country: Germany
Timeline

hillary-president-no.gif

Come on now, I know Obama groupies are experiencing PTSD but that does not mean you have to go totally out of touch with reality.

Hillary using snippets of JW?

Hey, Hillary campaign is giving the issue a wide berth because they can afford to. Like his bitter comment, BO is bedeviled by his own unforced errors. I put this in the same category as his bitter remarks because, he had been joined to JW at the hips for 20 years. He should have known who Wright was and what he could do.

If he failed to notice or anticipate pastor Wright's likely moves having known him for 20 years, then that's his VERY poor judgement.

You sound like Soledad Obrien and Roland martin , a fellow Kool Aid victims :blush: who gushed after JW's speech in Detroit labeling it a "home run".

I know you're passionate for BO but I have always had the impression that you're somewhat always rooted on the ground reality even "under the influence" :devil:

hillary-president-no.gif

When? He made his own press appearances, his own junket, not her. She wouldn't even talk about it yesterday, even tho McCain & Obama did. But the truth hurts, right?

And yet people say they want less of the dirty tactics and more on issues....

A 2 decade relationship with an 'advisor' of this caliber, one whom BO needs to politically distance himself from, is very much germane to character and credibility of judgment. Let alone whether BO actually believes this bullsh!t in pvt is another story altogether....

If there were a white candidate with 20 year old ties to a church that spouted the exact message, but with whites, omG that candidate wouldn't have gotten this far. He could have cured cancer, but that wouldn't matter.

I swear, I am no Hill supporter....but the idiocy of the BO supporters who are so fervent, despite his lack of a political record of any merit, a platform built on vague platitudes of change, and now this? My God, what's in that Kool Aid, exactly? :lol:

hillary-president-no.gif

When? He made his own press appearances, his own junket, not her. She wouldn't even talk about it yesterday, even tho McCain & Obama did. But the truth hurts, right?

The truth is that Hillary has milked that cow for the best of them and will continue to do so as long as there's a drop to be had. She's comfortable only when mud is flying. That's the truth.