metta

Rev. Wright: If you're elected, Obama, I'M COMING AFTER YOU...

93 posts in this topic

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say one thing. While I do disagree with Wright I think it is a bit of a cheap shot trying to tie him to Obama.

He was his pastor for 20 years! If you disagree with the pastor, leave the church. Don't cry foul years later when his rhetoric surfaces.

That's BS and you know it. All you know about Wright are two or three tiny snippets that have been grossly ripped out of context. The shameless exploitation of those snippets to willfully destruct a good man is what's truly disgusting.

From what I saw in that Q&A today on TV the way he is characterized is pretty close to reality. He sure isn't helping Obama.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
I have to say one thing. While I do disagree with Wright I think it is a bit of a cheap shot trying to tie him to Obama.

He was his pastor for 20 years! If you disagree with the pastor, leave the church. Don't cry foul years later when his rhetoric surfaces.

That's BS and you know it. All you know about Wright are two or three tiny snippets that have been grossly ripped out of context. The shameless exploitation of those snippets to willfully destruct a good man is what's truly disgusting.

No shiat. I mean, how can you cry foul in those 20 years if you are not at the sermons in question, increasingly put into more relevant context on a daily basis?

Truly a pathetic and childish cry to reach for what isn't there.

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

God bless America. God Damn Wright.

K-3 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Manilla, Philipines

Marriage : 2007-05-24

I-130 Sent : 2007-08-28

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-02-15 receipt date

I-130 NOA2: 2008-09-02 Hardcopy

I-129F Sent : 2008-02-29

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-03-03

I-129F RFE(s) : None

RFE Reply(s) : None

I-129F NOA2 : 2008-08-26 (email)

I-129F NOA2: 2008-09-02 Hardcopy

NVC Received :2008-09-04

NVC Left : 2008-09-04

Consulate Received :2008-09-12

Packet 3 Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Medical: 2008-09-23,24

Sputum Test Passed, complete medical: 2008-12-08

Interview Date : 2008-12-22, White Slips, need current marriage index and CENOMAR

Visa Received : 2009-01-19

US Entry : 2009-02-01

I-130 Approval : 2008-08-26

Comments :

Processing

Estimates/Stats : Your I-129f was approved in 179 days from your filing date.

Your I-130 was approved in 364 days from your filing date.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Pastor Hagee as well as the late Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson have all said similar statements....except they're all conservative, white preachers.

Teddybear.gif

NO I just hate cheap shots. There are enough of those on VJ.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Filed: Timeline

How do you know that?

His arrogance is astounding. His speeches are reprehensible.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Teddybear.gif

Me too, brother. :luv:

From what I saw in that Q&A today on TV the way he is characterized is pretty close to reality. He sure isn't helping Obama.

I saw him on Bill Moyers and while he seems a bit out there, he didn't exactly come across as the America hater that he being portrayed as.

How do you know that?

His arrogance is astounding. His speeches are reprehensible.

His speeches are inspiring and he knows more than just how to throw dirt. The latter alone makes him a better candidate than Hillary.

I saw him on Bill Moyers and while he seems a bit out there, he didn't exactly come across as the America hater that he being portrayed as.

And you are making that call off one interview? Many articles today cite how calm he was in that interview, and today was his real pulpit, and he embraced every second of it.

Pastor Hagee as well as the late Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson have all said similar statements....except they're all conservative, white preachers.

Amen to that.

And you are making that call off one interview?

Well, that's a much better starting point than the few distorted snippets (distorted because grossly out of context) you're building your argument on.

Amen to that.

Well, that's a much better starting point than the few distorted snippets (distorted because grossly out of context) you're building your argument on.

It's not my argument. I've quoted at least 10 articles saying as much. :lol:

Don't forget - the US govt created AIDS. You're defending a guy who is hand in hand with Louis Farrakhan. And most importantly, you're defending racism.

Edited by illumine

Amen to that.

It's not my argument. I've quoted at least 10 articles saying as much. :lol:

Yes, so you're not alone in your desperate quest to make something out of nothing. What else is new?

Teddybear.gif

Me too, brother. :luv:

:rofl:

Where shall we start with your non-cheap shot topics?????

The story behind Clinton's record haul

or

Show Us Some Real Money, Hillary!

or

Why Hillary Makes My Wife Scream

or

Top 10 Outrageous Quotes from McCain's Spiritual Advisers

or

Stupid Pat Robertson Quotes

or

Ignore the Corporate Media Spin, McCain is a Weak Candidate