sj5

Police say Austrian man raped daughter, fathered 6 children

20 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I've seen worse, but, I understand your perspective.

if you slipped you'd fall in the toilet!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Benin
Timeline
All those years, I would have found a way to kill him...especially when the kids came in. It seems like she knew it was wrong and is extremely repulsed and (of course) traumatized by her father. But I mean she was in that situation since birth, so you'd think that maybe she'd just be completely totally brainwashed to believe whatever he told her. But the news said that though she'd never seen the light of day, she would only agree to talk to them (first other people she'd ever seen I reckon) on the condition that she never ever had to see her father again and they kept him away from her and the kids. So she has a lot more independence and smarts than you might would expect in the situation, so...with that resistant mindframe I'd have found a way to kill the #######.

From what I understand, she was an adult when she "went missing" and the father made pleas with his wife on TV that the daughter return to them or be returned to them. She would have lived a "normal" life up until then and would have known that it was a sick situation.

I don't know how she survived it. I guess the first child born to her was left with her in the dungeon. I guess that's what kept her alive. What I don't understand is how her mother wouldn't have known something was up. What did she think her husband had down in that basement? Wouldn't she have heard the babies crying?

This story is just unfathomable. How can people be so sick?

AOS Timeline

4/14/10 - Packet received at Chicago Lockbox at 9:22 AM (Day 1)

4/24/10 - Received hardcopy NOAs (Day 10)

5/14/10 - Biometrics taken. (Day 31)

5/29/10 - Interview letter received 6/30 at 10:30 (Day 46)

6/30/10 - Interview: 10:30 (Day 77) APPROVED!!!

6/30/10 - EAD received in the mail

7/19/10 - GC in hand! (Day 96) .

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Italy
Timeline
No pictures of the daughter?

Here but none of what she looks like now.

U.S. CITIZEN SINCE MAY 8TH 2008

NATURALIZATION

28th july 2007 - N-400 mailed to VSC

(exactly on the 90th day mark...applications NOT returned although some scared me into thinking they could have!)

30th july 2007 - N-400 delivered to VSC

11th august 2007 - Delivery Confirmation receipt received

17th september 2007 - Money Order (FINALLY!) cashed

9th november 2007 - NOA! (notification period given 180 days)

21th november 2007 - Biometrics appointment letter

18th december 2007 - Biometrics appointment in Baltimore, MD completed

29th march 2008 - FINALLY received letter with interview date!

8th may 2008 H 8:40 AM - Interview in Baltimore-APPROVED!

8th may 2008 H 3:00 pm (yes same day, crazy!) Oath Ceremony in Baltimore

24th may 2008 - US Passport application mailed off

6th june 2008 - US Passport received in the mail!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Scotland
Timeline

Read another story of it this morning on msnbc.com, it's probably still up. I was under the impression that she'd been in there her entire life - like somehow maybe the mother thought the baby had died in birth, and the father stole her away or something :\ But no he "lured" her in when she was 18, it said, yeh...

As for noise, it was a separate bunker sort of building and apparently soundproof. News said the other 3 kids that were taken out of the bunker would be playing soccer and such right there in the yard above/beside the building -_- He left the first two boys that were born ini there and then I reckon he realized when she kept getting pregnant (SEVEN TIMES) that all those children wouldn't fit in there. Had the babies left on their house's doorsteps with a fake note from the daughter (or maybe he forced her to write it) saying that she was off like...screwing around somewhere and couldn't take care of the kids. The mother thought she'd ran away.

Sadly much much more horrible things DO happen on a daily basis :( I know this is enjoying lots of company up there with the worst of evils. MSNBC's story had some quotes from the town saying they should all be ashamed of themselves and that neighbors are turning a blind eye, and did cite the other kidnap sort of stories from last year. I don't think it's Austria's fault at all but you do wonder...that many years and no one, especially the wife, saw the husband going down into the bunker with lots of food and emerging empty handed, or presumably with trash sometimes. Lots of times with diapers from babies...kind of scary.

But yeh no the 3rd world sex trade deals that go on in mass, and that mostly anglo men are taking advantage of, are on a much grander scale than this, I agree. And we don't hear nearly as much about it.

Summer 2001 - met my Scottish boy

December 18th, 2007 - proposal in Madrid's Botanical Gardens with a duck standing behind him going 'food?'

January 18th, 2008 - I-129F sent to VSC

January 31st, 2008 - received NOA1, issued Jan. 24 :)

February 24th, 2008 - NOA2; omgwtfbbqlolz

February 29th, 2008 - NVC letter sent