• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

Happy Sunday to you too :star:

“You need to be aware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.” - Jim Stovall -

Our Journey

2008-08-15 .......... Married on K-1!!!!

2009-08-28 .......... Sent AOS (I-485 and I-765) Application to Chicago

2009-09-11 .......... NOA 1 for I-485 and I-765

2009-09-25 .......... Biometrics Appointment in Charlotte, NC (walk-in)

2009-10-08 .......... EAD Approved (CRIS update)

2009-10-08 .......... I-485 Touched, I-485 Case transferred to CSC (CRIS update)

2009-10-09 .......... Biometrics Appointment #2 in Charlotte, NC (walk-in)

2009-10-15 .......... I-485 Case transferred to USCIS office

2009-10-16 .......... I-485 Touched, EAD card arrived in the mail

2009-10-19 .......... I-485 Touched

2009-11-04 .......... I-485 Touched

2009-11-05 .......... I-485 RFE (CRIS update)

2009-11-06 .......... I-485 Touched

2009-11-10 .......... RFE arrived in the mail

2009-11-12 .......... RFE response sent back to CSC

2009-11-17 .......... RFE Received at CSC (CRIS update)

2009-11-18 .......... I-485 Touched

2009-11-23 .......... I-485 Notice that new permanent resident status has been registered

2009-11-24 .......... I-485 Card production ordered

2009-11-25 .......... I-485 Touched

2009-11-30 .......... I-485 Approval Notice sent, Permanent Resident Card in the mail!!!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Sunday, Mena !

The sun is out, but there is a chill in the air here. I will be getting ready for church shortly. After service we are having a dinner ( Mmmmm, real food! ), then tonite Im getting baptized again. I just love a good submerging ! It refreshes my soul.

Thank you to all the ladies who showed up last night for the chat party! I had a blast !

Have a great day, all!

Edited by Nagishkaw

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

new day here in MOROCCO,the weather is hoot !!!

happy sunday VJ

Abdo

03/14/2012: N-400 Filing Date

03/23/2012: N-400 NOA Date

05/07/2012: Biometrics Appt Date

06/18/2012: N-400 Interview Date (Approved)

07/20/2012: Oath Ceremony Date

__/__/____: US Passport Date

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=I8sjCO9IjyU

Timeline

OMGosh, Jackie! I Love that pic!!

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Yessss!

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

g'morning all.

eta: found this pic just now. coulda used it about a week ago :innocent:

2141640261_c4f4b8a356.jpg

Edited by charlesandnessa

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning everyone! Its beautiful today nice, and sunny outside. This will be a relaxing day for me. Maybe i will take my girls to the park today or just relax and watch a good movie! I hope everyone has a blessed, and beautiful day!!

AJ1 :thumbs::yes:

7/17/2005----I met the love of my life.

1/18/2006----Arrived in Egypt to visit my love.

5/11/2006----Sent I129F.

6/15/2006----Recieved NOA1.

6/22/2006----Recieved RFE (IMBRA).

7/12/2006----Replied to RFE (IMBRA) Sent back.

7/17/2006----Our 1 year Anniversary!!!!

7/19/2006----VSC recieved RFE (IMBRA).

7/20/2006----touched

8/18/2006----touched

8/18/2006----NOA2!!!!!! THANK YOU GOD!!!!

8/18/2006----VSC sent our petition to NVC.

8/19/2006----touched

8/22/2006----NVC recieved our petition.

8/23/2006----NVC sent our petition to Cairo Embassy.

8/25/2006----Recieved NOA2 Approval letter in the mail.

8/28/2006----Recieved NVC letter with new case number.

8/31/2006----Cairo Embassy recieved our petition.

9/24/2006----I emailed the Embassy reguarding my fiance's packet 3.

10/17/2006--Cairo sent packet 3 for the second time to my fiance. First one was never recieved.

10/19/2006--Packet 3 recieved.

12/20/2006--Packet 3 sent.

12/21/2006--Cairo Embassy recieved packet 3.

2/21/2007---Packet 4 recieved.

3/12/2007---Interview (He Passed)!

3/12/2007---Administrative Processing begins.............God please help me get through this!

7/17/2007---Our 2 Year Anniversay!!!

10/23/2007--7 months and 2 weeks of A/P and still waiting..........God help me!

4/22/2008---2nd Interview ( keep us in your prayers)

4/22/2008--He was approved for the Visa 2-3 weeks until he recieves it in the mail lets hope so!!

6/03/2008--VISA IN HAND! Thank you god!

7/03/2008--Our Wedding Day!

"NEVER GIVE UP"

Filed: Timeline

Good Morning everyone! Jackie that was my cat this morning. She got so loud I shut her out of the bedroom but she kept coming back and serenading us outside the door until she finally got me up. At least I got to sleep till 9:30 that way though.

Love that picture Charles. Sometimes a man just needs a good ###### slapping, you know? Especially when he says stupid #######.

We ended up not getting to go to Pizza Hut last night because we went to the park and took pictures of the sidewalk art, http://www.scad.edu/about/news/topstories/2008/042608.cfm at least what we could still find after the rain washed a lot of it away. The camera battery went dead before I got all the good ones though so we might go back down today to try to get some more shots. By the time we got to Pizza Hut it was 9:21 and they close at 10, so they had already taken down the salad bar. I still can't believe that the Pizza Hut closes at 10 in our town.

Thanks goodness I had the stuff to make pizza in the fridge so we just came home and I made it for us.

I haven't ventured outside yet to see what the weather is like today. Our dog Ginger sleeps on Abdels schedule so she won't be up for her morning walk until about noon when he gets up.

I guess everyone is sleeping after the slumber party? I don't know how you all do it. We watched an Italian movie with English subtitles and then were in bed by 1:45 AM. I'm too old to stay up all night chatting.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hi guys,

Been recovering ever so slooooowly over here. Was fun the first two days but ever since day 3 after surgery my stomach has been playing tricks on me and I've never been so nauseous in all my life. :( I am very blessed to have a husband that stepped up to the plate though. He learned to cook a few things so we wouldn't starve and has done laundry, cleaned the kitchen, dishes, etc. and even cleaned out our garage so I can fit my car in it now! :blink: He'd kill me if he knew I said all this though since men don't do the laundry and dishes where he comes from. LOL.

The kids are getting along with him very well. He went to my youngest's first game yesterday and although he froze she appreciated it a lot. He's learning lots of new card games and board games since I haven't been able to do much with them at all. They're now trying to wake him up by putting the cat on him, then running out of the room. It's funny but the other day they were gone with their friends for a few hours and he missed them, though I appreciated the quiet in the house so I could rest! :innocent:

Back to work tomorrow. UGH. Not sure if I'll be able to handle a full day but time will tell.

Hope everyone's doing well. I'm so behind on what's going on around here and I doubt I'll get caught up anytime soon. Gotta go print out some bus/train schedules for him so he can get around next week. So far navigating the T has been a breeze for him and he's been able to go in and out of Boston for Jummah so that's good. :)

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.