✿Ice Rain✿

TURNED 26

75 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Jiskat, Kennethea, Skylite, Marrizada,

Thank you guys for your 674990omgq9059sk.gif greetings to my husband. I really appreciate it. My husband was so surprised. Thank you guys, so much.134330yfckri07z2.gif

-Shape

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAPPY BEERDAY!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Edited by envy_me

"i don't know much about love but i know that i love him.."

Timeline
Happy Birthday to your husband :). Hope the next time he celebrate his birthday you'll be together already.

Thank you Kc. That would be really nice, hehe.594852jic6pb651h.gif

Timeline
Happy birthday!!! I hope I can put some cool animations here but I am not really good at that hehehehehe. Shape, I've been in the chatroom but unfortunately you were not there so I talked to some lol. Just getting in and out at times to walk my dog. Talk to you next time...

Thank you Rose for greeting my husband. Yeah, we are not having good timing to meet at chat room , lol. but i am often there. hehe. You take good care of your doggy , okay. Hope to ttyl. Take care.594852jic6pb651h.gif

Timeline
Happy Birthday Jeff. belated gifts are nice, so on May 12th you be receiving one of your best gifts ever when you hear...

Visa Approved! :thumbs:

Yay!! That's my husband wish for me to have " spousal visa". Thank you for dropping birthday greeting for my husband Roy Yazi.594852jic6pb651h.gif

Timeline
To Shape's love of her life, HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I pray that God will bless you the wisdom and strength to be the man God wants you to be for Aingela and the people around you :)

Enjoy life!!! Keep smiling :D

RyaNRiza

Awww!! Love of My Life. hehe, Thank you so much Ate Riza. 594852jic6pb651h.gif

Timeline
Happy Birthday to u...

Happy Birthday to u.....

Happy Birrrrrrrthday.... happy Birrrth day..

happy birthday to u..

LOL :lol: that supposed to be a song.. :unsure:

hope im not out of tune.... :whistle:

Surely, its in fine tune, hehe..

Thanks Rose for greeting my husband. yay!!!597910gmg6980att.gif

Timeline
happy birthday to your husband :) shape.. :) you will be there with him soon

Thanks Primie.. Yes, we will be together soon and so do you. hehe..493207ekn2h94owc.gif

Timeline
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JEFF...............

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! :whistle:

Shape, soon you will be together to celebrate your special day together! ^_^

Hi Mina,

Thank you for birthday greeting my husband. I hope you are not sad there. 493207ekn2h94owc.gif

-Shape

Timeline

Thanks Julie, That is so sweet message you gave him. yay!!!493207ekn2h94owc.gif

Hello Jeff!!,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!. . its party time. . . hehehe. .

Today is your Birthday but the Gift is all for Shape your Wife!. because of your existence that really makes her happy and gives meaning to her life..

She wants the best for you and best of Love!!..

Goodluck and More Power to you!! Happy Birthday and Wish for your Wifes Arrival in America to be with you soon!!

:dance: Julie and Mike :dance:

Kumusta dear Jeff,

Happy Birthday!

Your Maganda wife is your best gift ever!!!!!!!!!

Much health, love and life wisdom to you both!!! Long and happy family life guys!!!

Randy and Rina.

Timeline
oops sorry ,., i never thought that thing won't work ,., i hope this time it will :D :D :D

happy.gif

Thanks so Much Mrs. Gwinn, hehe.. Yay!!1061747e7p91zk7rt.gif

:dance:Happy Birthday Jeff! More years and more LOVE to both of you.

Thank you Kat for greeting my husband. I am missing him so much, i know you too with your hubby. :-(1061747e7p91zk7rt.gif

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
happy_birthday.gif

omg! i was shocked, i couldn't believe this. But, i am touched , i think this is sweet. Thanks Sister France.369020tjheveacao.gif

Who is this LucKy guy who celebrate his Birthday? ;) .....HAPPy Birthday to the special man Of SHAPE!!

May you have More Birthday's to Come and HaPPily Ever with your married Life to SHApe...

She Such kind and Wonderfull person!!!

CheandCraig :)

Timeline
Who is this LucKy guy who celebrate his Birthday? ;) .....HAPPy Birthday to the special man Of SHAPE!!

May you have More Birthday's to Come and HaPPily Ever with your married Life to SHApe...

She Such kind and Wonderfull person!!!

CheandCraig :)

Hi CheandCraig,

Thanks for posting greeting for my husband, my baby baby baby. I really do appreciate guys.

Good luck , hope you get the NOA2 very soon.974047kc6or7za2o.gif

Muah.

-Shape