mohamed N melinda

How to Make your husband Happy

419 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
here's another one.. make hubster happy by serving his favvvvvorite supper. I have learned that if I provide massage, he will provide the dishes getting done... I think I can do that...

If you tell him what a major turn on it is to watch a man do the dishes that might just do the trick too ;):innocent:

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

Abdel won't cook except in the toaster or microwave, but he does all the dishes and keeps the kitchen clean and does the bedding every week, in addition to doing his cat's litter box and taking out the trash, so I'm not complaining.

I agree Amal, it makes me nuts when he doesn't have an opinion about where to eat. Only now he's starting to get favorites. I'm learning that he chooses favorites based on the free bread. So far his two favorites have the best "while you're waiting for your food" breads in town. I think if the man could live on bread he would, with a little fruit on the side.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I have to agree with the old saying that a way to a man's heart is through his stomach. I just asked my husband what makes him happy, thinking he would say the motorcycle we are going to buy him. Nope, he said a full stomach and his lazy boy chair. :blink:

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
If you tell him what a major turn on it is to watch a man do the dishes that might just do the trick too ;):innocent:

I just told my husband the other day that a man's place is in the Kitchen. :lol:

He wasn't buying it... :whistle:

MY HOT ARAB HUBBY!!

dreamy_Riyad-2.jpg2615261345_a42ed1904a.jpg

No one tell the hubby! Oh wait I already told HIM! :)

Timeline

hahahaha! my husband did 6 loads of laundry in the past few days! I just have to fold and put away now. :dance::dance:

(oh you meant THAT kinda laundry!!!! :lol: )

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Then did a few loads of laundry.

I have a happy husband this morning.

Jackie

Wow Jackie, I am impressed with your stamina! BTW, nice pic!

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Timeline

My husband doesn't eat breakfast aside from his morning tea and cigarette. He barely eats lunch too. Bottom line he hates eating without me so he waits for me, but if he's starving he'll call me at work and tell me that he's eating and would I join him. :luv:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
When Im happy that makes him happy! :luv:

but really... when I "try" to make an egyptian dish for him... that makes him really happy! :D

Edited by TamaraLovesAdam
10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Most of the time that's my husband's breakfast as well (cigarette and tea). Most days he eats one meal and a snack at night when he comes home from work. No wonder he's so thin.

My husband doesn't eat breakfast aside from his morning tea and cigarette. He barely eats lunch too. Bottom line he hates eating without me so he waits for me, but if he's starving he'll call me at work and tell me that he's eating and would I join him. :luv:

Abdel is the coffee and cigarrette type too, but he adds bread with something on it. His latest favorite is the pancakes or waffles I make a huge batch of on the weekend then freeze in ziplocs for him for the week. He folds them in half and dips them in a little dish of syrup. If there aren't any of those he'll have wheat toast with apricot preserves.

Timeline

Usama's been putting allouette cheese on his pita bread for a snack. I only noticed because I tried using it last night and I'm almost out. :)

Found out last night that he's been doing the dishes by hand each day using my Bath and Bodyworks Japanese Cherry Blossom Gentle Foaming Hand Soap. :blush: God love him!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Usama's been putting allouette cheese on his pita bread for a snack. I only noticed because I tried using it last night and I'm almost out. :)

Found out last night that he's been doing the dishes by hand each day using my Bath and Bodyworks Japanese Cherry Blossom Gentle Foaming Hand Soap. :blush: God love him!

OMG that is sooooo funny! Khallid was doing the same thing....except with shampoo! I had washed my daughters hair in the kitchen sink and had left the shampoo bottle by the sink. LOL! Men!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.