mohamed N melinda

How to Make your husband Happy

419 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

How to make your husband happy...

do not post an internet board (for all to see) about his eccentricities (whether in the bathroom, the bedroom, or elsewhere).

Heck...the same is true for the wife too!

OUR VISA JOURNEY

02/24/05 - Mailed K-1 to TSC

03/18/05 - K-1 Approval from CSC

06/16/05 - K-1 Interview in Casablanca, Morocco

06/29/05 - K-1 Visa issued

07/07/05 - SO arrives in US

07/22/05 - Married in religious ceremony and reception with family & friends

07/25/05 - Married in civil ceremony

09/14/05 - Mailed AOS/EAD

12/28/05 - AOS/EAD biometrics in West Palm Beach

01/03/06 - EAD card arrives

03/08/06 - AOS interview and AOS approval in West Palm Beach

03/13/06 - Welcome to America letter arrives

03/18/06 - Green card arrives in mail

12/10/07 - I-751 mailed to TSC

12/26/07 - NOA receipt date (from transfer to VSC)

02/14/08 - Biometrics appointment

10/17/08 - Approval date

10/24/08 - Approval letter received

10/25/08 - 10 year green card arrived

10/06/09 - N-400 mailed to Texas Lockbox

10/08/09 - NOA priority date

11/06/09 - Biometrics

01/04/10 - Interview

01/13/10 - Oath Ceremony

Bx82m5.png

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

do not post an internet board (for all to see) about his eccentricities (whether in the bathroom, the bedroom, or elsewhere).

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

doesn't take a sheikh to figure that one out! good call. :star:

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
U may all laugh at the "back humping" remark but its not neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeear as funny in person!! :lol:

Its like...can't u control ur hips any better than that? U AIN'T gonna stick that thang ANYWHERE from that side PERIOD. Also.. another "way to make ur wife happy"

don't assume that just coz she kisses u, that it means instant "hubby/wifey marriage consumation" time so go ahead and start air humping straight away.... it usually means a little romanticizing is needed.... not always...but u know... feel things out first before starting "the dance"

OMG girl........I'm sitting here laughing so harding I'm crying!!!! "The dance"........ :lol:

just so u all know, I may not have been talking about my current husband. I have no qualms about pizzin my ex husband off coz #1 he's not arab, he's american...and #2, he's not married to anyone that would constitute him EVER needing to come in to this board. LOL the discussion never said it had to be a current husband.... :thumbs:

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
sometimes,,,'ex' humor keeps me sane. ....sorry it was not appropriate for these boards...I apologize profusely.

Jackie

what else are ex's good for other than a good bad example? :P

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

muahahaha :devil:

Interview-December 2005

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
just so u all know, I may not have been talking about my current husband. I have no qualms about pizzin my ex husband off coz #1 he's not arab, he's american...and #2, he's not married to anyone that would constitute him EVER needing to come in to this board. LOL the discussion never said it had to be a current husband.... :thumbs:

Did your ex speak arabic?

Did your ex speak arabic?

no, he was american...so much american that he was half cherokee indian...in no way, shape, or form arabian :)

Interview-December 2005

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Did your ex start his own business?

Sarah is so nosey.... what has that got to do w/ anything???

Hi Sarah *waves* - did you actually think you were hiding? :star:

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Did your ex start his own business?

no, actually, here's the run down of my ex for you.

He was born in 1978 to a man of cherokee indian descent and a caucasian woman. He was pretty much a loaner all of his life and grew up in a town about 1 hour away from where I grew up. In his earlier years he dreamt of being a Christian Rock Band Lead Singer and always went to church faithfully. When he was around 8 years old, they found a tumor inside one of his ears in which they removed and along with it, they took out his entire middle ear. His best friends name was Mark and they were church buddies for many years. (Mark never started his own business either and is a caucasian as well). Exhubster moved to my town in the 7th grade and although we were in the same grade, we never officially met until our Sophomore years in high school. (he still hadn't learned arabic, nor did he aspire to own his own business at this time to my knowlege). The first time I saw him in the 7th grade, I said to my best friend at the time (who is caucasian and does not speak Arabic, who lived 1 block away from me from the time I was 8 until about 10 years ago when she moved away. She has not started her own business either) that he was the boy I would marry.

Years passed and I apologize for not knowing what he did in these years as I don't recall ever asking. We met in Biology class in the 10th grade and hooked up when we dissected a frog together in a "partner project".

He drove a white hatchback stick shift car and we used to love driving down this one dirt road that led us to his best friends house (who was technically Mexican but grew up in the USA and to my knowlege, he never spoke arabic or opened his own business).

We were married in 1997 between our Junior and Senior years in high school and had my son 2 years later. He worked in a factory and I worked in a pharmacy. We divorced the next year due to physical and mental abuse toward me and my infant son.

He moved to another state after freaking out coz he thought he got a girl pregnant and ended up doing drugs and drinking a lot of alcohol. Still has never learned arabic nor has he opened a business due to the fact that he is so depressed that he has tried multiple times to commit suicide in an attempt to get me back. It's sad, really.

My son knows a few words in arabic but has yet to say anything about starting his own business any time in the near future.

I hope this answers all ur questions and if u have anything else u need to ask, please feel free to do so anytime.

(F) amal (F)

Interview-December 2005

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.