How to Make your husband Happy

419 posts in this topic

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
I hope so! Because when he said expensive and followed it up with the shalom I assumed it was a dig, but I could be sensitive because i DID receive a similar dig earlier this week from someone in the real world! I also have a hard time understanding who is posting under that ID, supposedly they both share it but sometimes the poster is inferring that they are the woman but then the english doesnt seem like the first language so I dont know. Who knows, who cares!

Actually, the "shalom" was a dig, but coming from the source...

The way I tell them apart is: Mohammed uses an "N" inbetween their names and Melinda uses the "and"... So there are two seperate user IDs.

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
You know, making a husband happy really isn't that hard. Just show up naked with food! :thumbs:

now i think u talking about dog not husband :lol:

You really don't make sense, don't bother trying.

If we are going to have war on VJ, than lets do it the whole thing right :thumbs: with a Sioux War dance

Just to verify, can that be done naked?

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
I find it interesting that this yahoo posts how to make a husband happy. How about making his "wife" happy? Why wouldn't he be posting that? Shouldn't that be his top priority?

If you are talking about me no I would not accept to be hit at all. I know I dont have to worry about that any way.

So then do you just not accept that part of Islam?

Whether it is a part of Islam is debatable. Not everyone translates the word in the ayat that people say means a man can strike his wife the same way.

I've never heard this was debatable. So what are the alternative translations? I don't care one way or the other, but I always am somewhat curious about why people accept or reject certain things of faith based on the evidence. If it is translated in different ways that is definately a reason to disagree and would support any disagreement. What really sparked my curiosity, and of course she is totally free to not respond, is that her husband had posted this and so one would think he agreed with it and she stated a dissention. Hitting of any kind seems like it would be a more major kind of issue that two people should agree on.

Here is a link that gives a limited explanation. http://www.religionwriter.com/reviews/book...-lightly-verse/

There are a couple of authors that tackle it more deeply, and if you are interested, PM me and I will respond with titles. It breaks to basically what the article says though, that the word can also mean "strike out" as in a journey". One of the authors goes more into the actual form of the word in Arabic and why she believes hitting is not the correct interpretation, comparing other uses of the word in the Qu'ran.

Also, I don't know if not agreeing with hitting is rejecting part of faith. People have different opinions on whether the Qur'an is frozen or something meant to be interpreted for different times, or meant to evolve. For example, the prohibition on alcohol was given in increments. The Qur'an and Sunnah set the framework for abolishing slavery. Polygyny was limited by the Qur'an rather than a new permission. Striking a wife lightly, if interpreted that way, is clearly a restriction, not an endorsement or injunction for a man to hit his wife. One choosing not do so is not rejecting something we are commanded to do. Also, being that the Prophet never engaged in it and advised others not do to so, it can be understood that it was not desirable and should not be done. It can be argued this would be the natural evolution - first limiting a society that had no problem in abusing women and then eliminating it all together by the example of the Prophet. Rejecting part of one's faith IMO is rejecting something that is something that is not desired to begin with, but something that is an undebatable element, such as prayer.

I agree-- in that I don't see it as a major pillar of the Islamic faith at all... But I was aiming more at what you touched on with wether or not that would involve disagreement with the Qu'ran, and thus is it static or....? I'm glad you understood my question. I'm going to look at your link when I get home. I'll PM you if I have any questions.

quraan or sunnah never order muslims to hit wives as they as they are soft creation

islam is perfect but muslims are not

as muslim i see hitting just for animals to obey who dont has mind to think by. and it will never be a way to make anything better . the husband who hit his wife show his weakness by that action as if he was wise strong man he would never have to hit his wife to listen to him . the moment husband hit his wife he would loss her respect for him as a man

You know, making a husband happy really isn't that hard. Just show up naked with food! :thumbs:

are you talking to me? :unsure::unsure:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Im also confused sometimes whose posting, have we had any mens opinions on this hitting junk

teach your daughters to shoot accurately. no one will dare hit them. :thumbs:

:thumbs::luv:

maybe that's her talking about him :whistle:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I will apoligize first :thumbs: i really was looking for things along these lines BUT came up with this one instead:

How to Make a Woman Happy

A study conducted by UCLA's Department of Psychiatry has revealed that the kind of face a woman finds attractive on a man can differ depending on where she is in her menstrual cycle.

For example: If she is ovulating, she is attracted to men with rugged and masculine features.

However, if she is menstruating, or menopausal, she tends to be more attracted to a man with scissors lodged in his temple and a bat jammed up his ### while he is on fire.

Further studies are expected.

It's not difficult to make a woman happy.

A man only needs to be:

a friend

a companion

a lover

a brother

a father

a master

a chef

an electrician

a carpenter

a plumber

a mechanic

a decorator

a stylist

a sexologist

a gynecologist

a psychologist

a pest exterminator

a psychiatrist

a healer

a good listener

an organizer

a good father

very clean

sympathetic

athletic

warm

attentive

gallant

intelligent

funny

creative

tender

strong

understanding

tolerant

prudent

ambitious

capable

courageous

determined

true

dependable

passionate

compassionate

WITHOUT FORGETTING TO:

give her compliments regularly

love shopping

be honest

be very rich

not stress her out

not look at other girls

AND AT THE SAME TIME, YOU MUST ALSO:

give her lots of attention, but expect little yourself

give her lots of time, especially time for herself

give her lots of space, never worrying about where she goes

IT IS VERY IMPORTANT:

Never to forget:

* birthdays

* anniversaries

* arrangements she makes

HOW TO MAKE A MAN HAPPY

Show up naked

Bring food & drinks

Hand over the remote

remember i said sorry first :whistle:

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Timeline
Im also confused sometimes whose posting, have we had any mens opinions on this hitting junk

teach your daughters to shoot accurately. no one will dare hit them. :thumbs:

:thumbs::luv:

maybe that's her talking about him :whistle:

:innocent::whistle: Charles you are so insightful.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

About the screennames...

They aren't the same. He is mohamed N melinda. She is mohamedandmelinda. Very similar but different! :P

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Timeline
I will apoligize first :thumbs: i really was looking for things along these lines BUT came up with this one instead:

How to Make a Woman Happy

A study conducted by UCLA's Department of Psychiatry has revealed that the kind of face a woman finds attractive on a man can differ depending on where she is in her menstrual cycle.

For example: If she is ovulating, she is attracted to men with rugged and masculine features.

However, if she is menstruating, or menopausal, she tends to be more attracted to a man with scissors lodged in his temple and a bat jammed up his ### while he is on fire.

Further studies are expected.

It's not difficult to make a woman happy.

A man only needs to be:

a friend

a companion

a lover

a brother

a father

a master

a chef

an electrician

a carpenter

a plumber

a mechanic

a decorator

a stylist

a sexologist

a gynecologist

a psychologist

a pest exterminator

a psychiatrist

a healer

a good listener

an organizer

a good father

very clean

sympathetic

athletic

warm

attentive

gallant

intelligent

funny

creative

tender

strong

understanding

tolerant

prudent

ambitious

capable

courageous

determined

true

dependable

passionate

compassionate

WITHOUT FORGETTING TO:

give her compliments regularly

love shopping

be honest

be very rich

not stress her out

not look at other girls

AND AT THE SAME TIME, YOU MUST ALSO:

give her lots of attention, but expect little yourself

give her lots of time, especially time for herself

give her lots of space, never worrying about where she goes

IT IS VERY IMPORTANT:

Never to forget:

* birthdays

* anniversaries

* arrangements she makes

HOW TO MAKE A MAN HAPPY

Show up naked

Bring food & drinks

Hand over the remote

remember i said sorry first :whistle:

lol...love it!

Oh yes, the remote can be a deal breaker!

Timeline
About the screennames...

They aren't the same. He is mohamed N melinda. She is mohamedandmelinda. Very similar but different! :P

spoilsport :bonk:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Finally a man appears, charles how many times have you tapped nessas hand for disobeying

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Perhaps that is how *you* would show up for your dog. :whistle: People do strange things w/ animals that are not meant to be done. :blink:

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Timeline
Finally a man appears, charles how many times have you tapped nessas hand for disobeying

never, i still have both of my hands :D

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

Perhaps that is how *you* would show up for your dog. :whistle: People do strange things w/ animals that are not meant to be done. :blink:

now i'm thinking of that discovery channel song.....

Charles always appears if there is nudity or spanking involved. :lol:

:blush: and especially so for nude spanking! :dance:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.