Nutty

My husband got the visa!!!!

45 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

For all the support you gave me during this very difficult time. Really, this was the only place where I felt people understood what the hardship of the process is like. Thanks for being so patient and letting me vent or post about the problems.

(L)(L)(L)

I hope and pray all of you will be reunited with your spouses soon!!! (F)

Edited by Nutty

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXITED FOR U NUTTY!!! U SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DESERVED HIM TO GET THIS VISA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MABROOKULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Congratulations!!!

Dawn

Our journey to be together (work in progress)

March 2007 - Met online

1/28/08 - Sent I-129F to VSC

5/13/08 - Visa in hand!!!

7/7/08 - POE

7/11/08 - legal wedding

7/20/08 - AOS/EAD/AP sent to Chicago Lockbox

11/18/08 - AOS approved!!!

11/25/08 - Received welcome letter...and Green Card!!!

12/21/08 - ceremonial wedding

10/9/10 - Sent I-751 and started the fresh hell that is ROC

10/14/10 - NOA1 for ROC

10/29/10 - received appointment for Biometrics

11/22/10 - Biometrics appointment

Currently: Living blissfully with my Essex lad...

I am personally excited for you because I see you posting about sad things you've been going through. God bless you with happiness forever really that's from my heart. You're a good woman.

بحبك يا حبيبي اكمني بهواك و بحس انك مني

5474201_bodyshot_300x400_1214598846979.gif

5474626_bodyshot_300x400_1214601075246.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Congratulations! It's nice to see some happy posts here today.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
For all the support you gave me during this very difficult time. Really, this was the only place where I felt people understood what the hardship of the process is like. Thanks for being so patient and letting me vent or post about the problems.

(L)(L)(L)

I hope and pray all of you will be reunited with your spouses soon!!! (F)

thanks God......many congratulations to u and ur husband :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Timeline

Thank you Sarah!!!

It has been rough....first the depression and then vandalism done to my apartment....

But everything is going to be better now!!!

I appreciate your good wishes!

Timeline

Len and Bren....I want to thank you for all your good advice you gave. I am taking it to heart and doing everything I can to get better (flowers, funny movies, and meds)...I already feel better and now with the news of the visa...well, that is just the icing on the cake!!!

(L)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iraq
Timeline

I am so happy for you too! I have read some of your posts and seen that you've been having such a hard time. This is such great news for you. I wish you a happy and bright future!

Married: May 28th, 2007

Arrived in the US: December 10th, 2008

Timeline

Estadia, thank you for the advice you gave about how to understand husbands when feeling depressed. I realized my husband was trying to be helpful even though he handled the wrong way.

Thank you again. (F)

All of you have been great!!!!

And without you I don't know what I would have done!!!!

(F)(L)(F)(L)

All of you have been great!!!!! And I don't know what I would have done without you!!!

(F)(L)(F)(L)

Thanks! All of you have been great!!!! and I don't know what I would have done without you guys!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.