S and S

Muta marriage in Egypt

293 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

Mohamed, everyone knows, including you, that your wife has no rights in this arrangement. I know you know that, and I know you know that that is required for a valid Islamic marriage. Islamic marriage is about more than the legalities - offer, acceptance, two witnesses - it is about morality and how well the marriage serves to motivate one to act on their responsibilites and to protect the rights of each party.

For example, let's say that your nikah contains a provision that you will not take another wife, and this provision brings comfort to melinda. Realistically, there is no way she can stop you from marrying legally now, because there is no real proof that you are married at all to anyone.

I have learned from this exchange with you that I can quote form the Quran all I want and you will not accept it. But I also know that you regret not having registered your papers and made your union whole. I'm sure it will be a great relief to you when you have that done.

Edited by Virtual wife

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

for virtual wife i asked you certain questions about evidence from quran and you failed as always to post it as educated muslim women as you pretend and try to get me to talk in another thing to escap from answering it. when i talked about shirk of woman who marry non muslim man it wasnot my personal opinion it is all ummah ulema and fiqih ulemma too so it wasnot mine

vw again if you have respect for your self and for poeple here and for your religion dont post anything else here or anywhere in this site before you provide the evidence of the our marriage is haram from quran and sunnah . if u didnot so you are just lier

There is no shirk when a Muslim woman marries an al ahl kitab man, Mohamed. As you have posted nothing to prove that Allah forbids such unions, there is no basis for that statement. I've forgotten more about fiqh than you have ever known. One fact is, the ulema don't own Islam, nor do they speak for God, but have only their legal opinions, which tend to be based in Arab male-oriented tradition, not sharia. What they say can be respected, but it is not divine. Unfortunately, they don't have a great track record when it comes to maintaining and protecting Muslim women's rights. They tend to rule in ways that treat women like property of Muslim men, as it was before Islam came to the Arabian pennisula. Muslims need to demand better, and until we do, we will get more of the same.

I do worry about how you will treat melinda once you are here, tho. You have a firm grasp on how fiqh rulings treat women as second class to men, and that's ok with you. I wonder when you will use that to subjugate your family to you under your idea of the law. If you can do this paper marriage and send her home to file a K1, then come here and show your a$$ as you do, what other disrespects are you capable of? She seems to be very naive and trusting when it comes to Islam and her rights, and that may be good for you, but bad for her. Time will tell. I will make dua for her. You, I leave to Allah to deal with.

Edited by Virtual wife

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

I am soooooooooooooooooooo confusedddddddddddddddddd, anyone else confused.............. Almost like an Acid trip :wacko:confused-1.jpg

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

have learned from this exchange with you that I can quote form the Quran all I want and you will not accept it. But I also know that you regret not having registered your papers and made your union whole. I'm sure it will be a great relief to you when you have that done.

once again u fail to provide me with evidence from quran and sunnah for the marriage

i think now all know you are lier and accussing poeple only. try to post only one single ayah and i wont dicuss you on it

I do worry about how you will treat melinda once you are here, tho. You have a firm grasp on how fiqh rulings treat women as second class to men, and that's ok with you. I wonder when you will use that to subjugate your family to you under your idea of the law. If you can do this paper marriage and send her home to file a K1, then come here and show your a$$ as you do, what other disrespects are you capable of? She seems to be very naive and trusting when it comes to Islam and her rights, and that may be good for you, but bad for her. Time will tell. I will make dua for her. You, I leave to Allah to deal with.

lol i advise you to mind your own busniess and dont worry about my wife . she is such wonderful woman understand her rights and duty as islam said

and by sorry you have affected by media there and say as they say that muslim treat women as second class and that not true at all and then u come and claim you are such good women !!!!! how funny. quraan and islam was clear on women rights and duties and if you refuse quraan you know what you will be or if you dont know try to ask imam about it!

oh and now you bieng nice polite woman too late mam. when u knew you were wrong you think poeple here are stupid and will believe you lol

just answer the questions i have asked as u consider yourself of ummah ulema .

since you cant answer it or support u accusse to me so never say i am muslim again

got lost

Edited by mohamed N melinda

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Please, lets keep it calm in this forum or they will lock it up.

she fail to show the evidence which support her accuse.

i think all of you now she is lier and it is shame on her to use islam for personal attack and personal desire. i hope she ask forgivness be4 it is too late for her

where is the brave american mam virtual wife to answer the questions. /////////

?????????

???????????

she better admit she was wrong and aplogize in this time we might forgive her and understand that she was under stress but no more pretend mam

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
I am soooooooooooooooooooo confusedddddddddddddddddd, anyone else confused.............. Almost like an Acid trip :wacko:confused-1.jpg

LOL! Girl, you and me both! You crack me up!

Here's my whole opinion whatever it means. God, regardless of your religion is not a judging God. God does not judge or should we. Judging others will get you nowhere in life. May make you a few enemies, but that's about it. I learned a long time ago judging others gets you nowhere really fast. Personally, I could care less how anyone goes about getting married in Egypt. I do know how things are in Egypt and why things are done the way they are. Do I judge anyone? No. Do or have people judged me? Heck yeah. In the end it's not going to matter who the heck judged me on this earth......but God that will judge me. I'm leaving it at that.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

The only thing I drink is DIET COKE the king of all drinks, now please a moment of slience for diet coke. Pepsi, oh the horror, but ok, I have been on the pepsi side, it was a long time ago, it was in college, you know we were expermenting. I came back to the king like a loyal sheep. LETS HERE IT FOR DIET COKE :thumbs:

DIET.jpg
isn't it beautiful, takes my breath away. :dance:

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Timeline

Mohamed, I would be happy for you to post from the Quran ayat that prove that your unregistered, unenforcable law office nikah is valid in Islam. You have called on me to prove it is not, but you also have not proved that it is, and I would like to see if you can do it. Post from the Quran, not fiqh, where men make the rules for women. Please present God's rules.

Also, Ihaveaquestion asked you about who has the copy of your nikah. Please answer.

It's clear that few of the women here are buying what you're selling, and calling me names hasn't helped you nor stopped my challenges. Try to be constructive and show us where Allah agrees with you.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.