S and S

Muta marriage in Egypt

293 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
hahahaha i told you be4 mine is and has all islmaic marriage requirement

It has the fiqh requirements, the mechanics, but not the morality or the dignity of an Islamic marriage under sharia. But, you have shown that you don't understand the difference. The sheikh said no decent woman enter into this type of contract, and I will add, no decent Muslim man would let her.

Will you let your daughter do what you had melinda do? I doubt it.

dont talk about decent women plz as you as so far from that to marry boy in your gandson age . so can ask why as u asked why i married her

i can answer for you sure for your sexual desires. what make guy is 20 marry on older than him by 25 years and she cant even give him kids to start familly????

thats good at least u addmit it it hasfiqih requrment and mechancs before my marriage was haram

who may be after few hours you will say the truth and say it halal

whos know

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i never said that was legal marriage

thats religios marriage . see muslim concern only by religious marriage we went to the court to make it leagal they refused as usa wasnot allow that

so we marrried islamically till they allow it . then they allow it year later we were already filed k1 visa

for all non muslim islamic halal marriage is offer and accept and 2 witness . say islamic saying as both couple accept each other to marray. dowery given to the wife . then you write the contract and the wife can put the condition she want in it then to make it known for all poeple by party or any way

so all the poeple around you know this woman is wife of this man

after this the marriage is halal and legally and halal 100% in Allah eyes.

So is it a legal marriage or not? Is it correct that it has never been registered? I understand we have a language barrier here and this is not clear to me.

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

This is a good point, and it's worth noting that it's rare that you'll find a priest or minister who would be willing to officiate at the sacrament if it wasn't also going to be legally binding absent some kind of good reason. (Like the state persecuting religious marriages, or the alternative being the couple doesn't get the sacrament at all (like some pre-visa religious ceremonies.) But if the average couple walks in and says 'we want to get religiously married but incur none of the social and legal obligations', most priests would balk.

It seems that love is blinding. The "boyfriend Islam" that I refered to earlier is one symptom. They seriously believe that scams like this are part of the foundation of the faith. Unfortunately, out own ignorance, misinformation in the west, and the growing influence of Salafi jurisprudence in the Muslim world due to oil wealth is chipping away at that foundation.

Timeline

thats religios marriage . see muslim concern only by religious marriage we went to the court to make it leagal they refused as usa wasnot allow that

so we marrried islamically till they allow it . then they allow it year later we were already filed k1 visa

for all non muslim islamic halal marriage is offer and accept and 2 witness . say islamic saying as both couple accept each other to marray. dowery given to the wife . then you write the contract and the wife can put the condition she want in it then to make it known for all poeple by party or any way

So is it a legal marriage or not? Is it correct that it has never been registered? I understand we have a language barrier here and this is not clear to me.

No, it's not legal. He says he is married in God's eyes. We haven't gotten God's legal opinion.

Timeline

i never said it was registered in court . so it isnot legal marriage cause it never stamped by court

what we talk about is it islmaically legal halal or not?

and for sure it is legal islamically and halal

Timeline

Don't hold your breath. Like I said, few, few fiqh scholars support your position that it is halal, the ones I work with included. The one in the article is from the Gulf, and even he thinks its only for indecent women. Hmmm . . .

Egypt requires registration to make it valid, and you don't have that either. So, all you have is God, and He's not talking.

Timeline

answer me virtual wife why u married boy in your grandson age for what i know it is personal stuff but u asked me be4 why i married her

do you think he will keep with you while you are older than his mom and cant give him kids.

i know this words hurting but u start it

Timeline

Don't hold your breath. Like I said, few, few fiqh scholars support your position that it is halal, the ones I work with included. The one in the article is from the Gulf, and even he thinks its only for indecent women. Hmmm . . .

Egypt requires registration to make it valid, and you don't have that either. So, all you have is God, and He's not talking.

bravo vw very good answer from very good muslim

Timeline

what we talk about is it islmaically legal halal or not?

You live in a MUSLIM country, and they don't know you're "married", and your contract is a worthless piece of paper that has not been validated nor authorised by any entity that could enforce it. You have nothing Islamic, but you have a K1.

bravo vw very good answer from very good muslim

You were asked for ayat supporting your position. Your response was don't wait up. God is not on your radar, bro. Favorable scholars are.

Edited by Virtual wife

Timeline
answer me virtual wife why u married boy in your grandson age for what i know it is personal stuff but u asked me be4 why i married her

do you think he will keep with you while you are older than his mom and cant give him kids.

i know this words hurting but u start it

The Prophet Muhammad was married to a woman at least 15 years his senior. Do you demean the Mother of the Believers for her age when thay married? Allah is the Best of Planners. He brought my husband to me 6 years ago, and being the fantastic Muslim he is, he married me legally and Islamically without sex before marriage. Even my Christian husband did the same. You, Mo, can't hold a candle to either of them.

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline
Marriage is NEVER simply an act before God. It is ALWAYS a legal matter, no matter what country's soil is under a couple's feet when they marry.

This is particularly true in Islam. The nikah contract is just that, a legal contract. It is not a sacrament, as in Christianity. There is no "married in God's eyes". It is a social contract whose power lies in its ability to provide protection and enforce responsibilites.

In a paper marriage, none of this exists. The onus is on the parties themselves to be honorable enuf to keep to the contract. If they don't want to, they don't have to.

I think that western women, charmed by the exotic nature of a foreign culture and faith, are easily lead to believe that a nikah is a nikah is a nikah. Certainly, that is not so, and western women, convert or not, imbued in Christian ideology of the sacrement of marriage in their heads, fall all too fast for "marriage in God's eyes", something they are less likely to do with a western man.

So what about countries where the state/govt itself routinely fails to enforce the contract, particularly the rights of women, as is the case in Egypt. The onus still lies with the parties to act nobly. Isn't this an equally problematic issue - registered marriages in places that fail to protect the rights of women.

In the end, if Mohamed is a stand-up man, he likely would do better by Melinda in the event of divorce than she could ever expect with an dishonorable man with a registered marriage.

Timeline

i think u forget the questions so here it is again

Timeline

dear we talk here by mind give those poeple excuse for why u married this man.

and why he married you?????

your hubby isnot prophet and your arenot prophet wife so stop it

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.