amal

It's Saturday Somewhere

87 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I read that too fast,,,I thought it said 'POO tracks' :blush::rofl:

:lol: i can understand why, i thought it said that too when i first saw the carton.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
:rofl:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

000_0951.jpg

AIEEEEEEE!!! Too cute! Im just diggin that little skirt. I went through Mehdi's clothes the other day to dig out out the next size up and found these adorable overalls. He's wearing them to our USCIS appointment on Tuesday. I hope they bring us luck.

nothing is going on here....baby zaid is still sitting nice and cozy up there...we will see wht the doctor says on monday...considering i havent had any contractions, etc, i dont see him coming before then...

Woman! Get cracking! Shove that baby out. Carrie had her whomper last night and he outweighed Mehdi by 5 ounces. You've got your work cut out for you. Give us a soccer player :P

hurray for vicadin!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance:

GIVE!!!!

Bridget, you have my prayers. God be with you during the trip and surgery!

I have tons of vic's. I dont ever take that stuff, ever! Too bad we didn't live closer, heh heh.

HELO MY NEW BEST FRIEND!!!!! I PAY POSTAGE AND LOVE YOU LOOOOOOOOONG TIIIIIIME!!!!!

Has anyone had any sleep lately? What was it like? My beloved butterball is super-cranky after his shots yesterday so we're all screwed up on sleep. Plus the damn upstairs neighbors keep dropping bowling balls on the floor and its knocking everything off my walls. I would go up there and give them a piece of my mind, but 1) I cant climb stairs and 2) we live in the hood and there would be hell to pay. *sigh*

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Carries baby outweighed Mehdi??? Mashallah what big boys there have been....I dont forsee my little guy being any different....IM HUGE....

good news...i had steady contractions at 5 mins apart for a good hour today, then. they stopped....theyve beenback on and off again, and i have a lot of lower back pain...so im thinking in the next 48 hours or so something will happen....

only time will tell...

kelly

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

hey everyone... just woke up ... its sunday here already...

Kelly- yaaaay im soooo excitedddd lol i love MENA babies and i cant wait for urs :luv: !!! insha Allah he will come in the next 24 hours .. in a speedy and painless labour :thumbs:

lyrics.jpg

Sara, seriously, I think that baby was spit down from heaven. Every new pic of her she gets more beautiful. That smile is as perfect as they come. You should enter her in a beautiful baby contest.

Gabi, that butterball is gonna be a scientist one day. He already looks like he's smart as a whip! Get crackin' on those overalls pics coz just as we can't survive without pix of our tiny MENA'ers, overalls can't survive without multi pictures of them with babies in them! I can't wait till I get to go play with him again. He's sooooooo much fun!

Had a wonderful day today...then it got ruined when "sunshine" got here and nit picked about ..well... everything possible. Water works were turned on, when sunshine returns from a hiatus, there will be a major heart-to-heart going on in amal-ville. *sigh* ohh the trials and tribulations...... just keep telling myself, its worth it....its worth it... just breathe.....

Jax, sometime when sunshine is on another hiatus, I need to talk really bad (if ur up to it).

yay for sunday almost being here.

(F) amal (F)

Edited by amal

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Carries baby outweighed Mehdi??? Mashallah what big boys there have been....I dont forsee my little guy being any different....IM HUGE....

good news...i had steady contractions at 5 mins apart for a good hour today, then. they stopped....theyve beenback on and off again, and i have a lot of lower back pain...so im thinking in the next 48 hours or so something will happen....

only time will tell...

kelly

Yeppers, Ayman was 9 pounds 5 ounces.

Push em out, shove em out, wayyyyyyy out!

Gabi, that butterball is gonna be a scientist one day. He already looks like he's smart as a whip! Get crackin' on those overalls pics coz just as we can't survive without pix of our tiny MENA'ers, overalls can't survive without multi pictures of them with babies in them! I can't wait till I get to go play with him again. He's sooooooo much fun!

He leaves a quadratic equation in every diaper :P

And nothing that weighs 16 pounds can be called tiny LOLOLOL.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.