amal

It's Saturday Somewhere

87 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Sara, she is so cute I just wanna hug her and squeeeeeeze her!

Have a nice Saturday everyone. It's a beautiful day out here, but I'm in studying today. Maybe I'll have time to take a break later and go out for a little jog around the pond.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
happy saturday!! Good morning everyone! How has everyone been?? I miss you guys! I hope all is well! I have been extremely busy lately with school and more and more job-searching...we need some prayers over here..my hubby's gonna go crazy without work...but alhamdullah, he's happy here, everything's good--work is the only issue.. Today is the first day of spring break for me!! :dance::dance: BUT--i'll be spending it writing papers and studying everything that i've put off for the past 2 weeks!! I CANNOT believe that my husband has been here for 2 weeks already!!!! The time just flies byyyy!!!

Congratulations to Cheryl, I just saw your visa in hand in the Egypt AP List :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

I pray that this forum is busting with visas in hand in the near future!!!

ok, my lovies--take care! Enjoy the rest of your saturday--go out, do something fun....I think i'll take my hubby and go study in the park--the weather is absolutely gorgeous!!

take care.. (L)

oh! and Sara, those pictures are so precious, masha Allah! I could eat her up!! :luv:

soraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ... i missed u around here gurl!!! HUG... im glad ur hubby is having a good time and dont worry about the job it will come insha Allah in the right time just keep the faith and do what u have to do! Allah ma3ak in ur exams work hard and all will be good insha Allah :D

lyrics.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I won't be on here until next week so I hope everyone has a good one! We're on our way to go shopping and prepare for our trip. We leave early in the morning tomorrow and get back Tuesday. Any prayers for a good outcome on my operation are most welcome!!! Hopefully I won't have a bad recovery. They say 5 to 10 days so inshallah I'll be more 5 then 10. :)

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
I won't be on here until next week so I hope everyone has a good one! We're on our way to go shopping and prepare for our trip. We leave early in the morning tomorrow and get back Tuesday. Any prayers for a good outcome on my operation are most welcome!!! Hopefully I won't have a bad recovery. They say 5 to 10 days so inshallah I'll be more 5 then 10. :)

Where are you going? Is it going to be warm and nice and with a beach?

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

That little baby girl is too precious, her smile is angelic, she is a happy baby. So is insomnia in the house, I think last night I might have had two hours of sleep. It stormed here last night, lightning and thunder, and my little dog Gus is terrified of the storms, so already can’t fall asleep, now I have the dog in bed shaking, me trying to force myself to sleep. action-smiley-034.gif Good times Good times. I told my husband yesterday, when he comes, he needs to go and get that heavy frying pan we have, and when I am not looking but near the bed, for him to just knock me out, PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE action-smiley-026.gif

sat5013.gif

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

Bridget - My thoughts are with you, I hope it goes well, and that you don't have any pain, or if you have pain, you get some good drugs so you don't care you are in pain. :wacko:

hugs018.gif

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Duh, not carefully reading. Sorry! Good luck with the operation!

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Bridget - My thoughts are with you, I hope it goes well, and that you don't have any pain, or if you have pain, you get some good drugs so you don't care you are in pain. :wacko:

hugs018.gif

hurray for vicadin!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance:

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Good luck with the trip, im sure you will do fine

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
hurray for vicadin!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance:

hey nessa has some of that. not heard much outta her in days :P

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Bridget, you have my prayers. God be with you during the trip and surgery!

I have tons of vic's. I dont ever take that stuff, ever! Too bad we didn't live closer, heh heh.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.