Yardies that are filing to Remove Conditions

277 posts in this topic

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Not a blasted thing! We had bios and haven't heard anything or been touched since.

Feels good to be back around. I missed everyone and the yardie connection but I am glad I took a bit of a break to clear up stuff. I hope to stick around :D

:lol::rofl: that is just soooo west indian, yardiewife!

things are either blasted or blessed pronounced BLES - ED.

Edited by Elizabethnhenry

AOS, EAD - 115 days from mailing AOS to conditional Green Card in Hand

06-07-08 - File to remove conditions

4/28/09 - Moved to CSC

06-20-09- Received 10 year Greencard

Citizenship

07-09-09 - Filed N-400

Joel 2:25 (Amplified Bible) And I will restore or replace for you the years that the locust has eaten--the hopping locust, the stripping locust, and the crawling locust, My great army which I sent among you.

Timeline

We fell behind as my mom was not well for almost two months, but she is better now so when I returned home, I started to complete the package. We are mailing it out on Monday. I feel bad that we are so close to the expiry date, but what could I do its my mommy and she lives in a different state from me. Hope everyone who filed is getting "touched to death". LOL

4/28/09 - Moved to CSC

Citizenship

07-09-09 - Filed N-400

Joel 2:25 (Amplified Bible) And I will restore or replace for you the years that the locust has eaten--the hopping locust, the stripping locust, and the crawling locust, My great army which I sent among you.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I don't check any touches. In fact, I haven't yet checked the web site at all. I trust it will go through fine.

Good luck to you EH.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

I think not checking is wise, Jomo'sgirl. I was a touching clown with the K-3 visa, but not with adjusting and all went well.

Thanks for the good wishes. I will keep you all posted.

4/28/09 - Moved to CSC

Citizenship

07-09-09 - Filed N-400

Timeline

I didn't even know about touches when we went through the K-1. I came on here right after we were approved.

I didn't check a think on AOS.

I plan on sticking to that plan unless, God forbid, it's this time next year and we still haven't heard anything. Then, I would probably be a mess.

Not checking is how I maintain my sanity.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Anyboday filing from here on out, please pay attention.........

http://www.uscis.gov/files/article/USCISUp...751_25aug08.pdf

A new form to us that MUST be dated August 25th or after.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: Timeline
I didn't even know about touches when we went through the K-1. I came on here right after we were approved.

I didn't check a think on AOS.

I plan on sticking to that plan unless, God forbid, it's this time next year and we still haven't heard anything. Then, I would probably be a mess.

Not checking is how I maintain my sanity.

I agree.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

We got the biometrics appointment letter yesterday. Appointment on September 8th.

I did go log on and set myself up to be e-mailed any notices from USCIS. Otherwise, I'm waiting patiently.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline
Any news from anyone?

Jonesie you get your bios yet?

Still here patiently :innocent: waiting.

We went to biometrics on Monday. In and out. I wish it was all as easy as the biometrics are.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Any news from anyone?

We went to biometrics on Monday. In and out. I wish it was all as easy as the biometrics are.

Me too! That would be so nice...bios is so easy.

I am already looking forward towards citizenship :wacko: I just want it to all be over with and never think about USCIS again!

Timeline
Any news from anyone?

Me too! That would be so nice...bios is so easy.

I am already looking forward towards citizenship :wacko: I just want it to all be over with and never think about USCIS again!

Is he going for that?

Andre and I just talked about it last weekend. He is. Probably as soon as this time next year, if we can come up with the money.

I was just looking into JA citizenship for me this morning. I may try it too.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

We have discussed it. Right now we are leaning towards it and are pretty much set on going for it. The up in the air part is the when. Apply for it as soon as we can or wait. I want to just get it all over with but money might be the deciding factor.

If you find out info on JA citizenship let us know. What benefits would you gain by getting citizenship?

Timeline
We have discussed it. Right now we are leaning towards it and are pretty much set on going for it. The up in the air part is the when. Apply for it as soon as we can or wait. I want to just get it all over with but money might be the deciding factor.

If you find out info on JA citizenship let us know. What benefits would you gain by getting citizenship?

Property rights is what we are looking into protecting (hopefully) sometime in the future. And, adopting that nephew of ours.

From what I have found, Yardie, it isn't fever difficult. http://www.congenjamaica-ny.org/citizenship.htm

I'm not sure if I even want to attempt that though. If it makes the adoption easier, I suppose it will be worth it.

We want to do his naturalization definately before we ever have to contemplate renewing the next 10 year greencard. If we are going to do it, sooner is probably better then later. It protects him in a lot of things.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.