Rocketta

Non-Muslims married to Muslim MENA

463 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
ok every body one last post here to put end of that

wv accused my marriage isnot Halal and not legal islamically even in Allah eyes

and some here believed her

well if she could post only single ayah from quran or hadith say that marriage provided in it 2 wittiness and dowery and gold as gifts and flat and know for all familly and friends is Haram or not legal islamically so i will agree with her on it

but if she couldnot she dont have to post anything here again or talk about islam

deal :)

while you are busy waiting, you still have yet to address my post here:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...p;#entry1769721

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

John Chapter 14 does open the proverbial can of worms on the Christian end of this argument as does the trinity question.

There is this whole concept of being what considered an Inclusive Christian - my understanding of this is limited but pretty much it's a school of thought [regardless of denomination] that looks at the promises of salvation by God pertaining to any man - inclusive of those thru time who had no way of knowing about Jesus and his teachings. Scholars working in this genre of theological thinking use the story of the Magi as their case in point. The Magi were thought to be Zoroastrians from Persia that God led to seek Jesus using their own method of religious practice - reading the stars. The conclusion drawn by the scholars pretty simple, God is everywhere and it's a work in progress to get all mankind on the same page - people not familiar with God may be asking for help but do not necessarily know they are asking the God we Christians know for help, and that God is listening and working thru them. Also, those who live righteously and had good lives will get saved by the grace of God, as promised.

Another thing to keep in mind is that the book of John isn't considered one of the synoptic books. If you read the books of the Gospel [Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John] and truly compare them you will see that John is written in a completely different style - chock full of "I am..." statements you see no where else. I'm not saying that what is said is to be out right questioned but it's not a historical type book, more of a tool to try and set up the trinity that was written much later than the other books of the Gosel. If you look thru Christian history, you can see that the trinity was a device created to help lay people understand the divinity of Jesus.

Plus, if you look at Acts 10, Peter with his vision about clean v. unclean, it's pretty clear that no man is considered unclean or unwelcomed. I guess you can argue whether that means they can marry a Christian...for me, personally the answer is yes. To be unevenly yoked [the battle cry of Christians who say you can NOT marry outside], I wonder if their spouse came from the exact same ethnic-racial background, the same socio-economic background, have the same level education, and the exact same spiritual/religious beliefs. Otherwise, I'd say they are unevenly yoked too. [King James Version 2Cor 6:14].

Filed: Country: Libya
Timeline

well if she could post only single ayah from quran or hadith say that marriage provided in it 2 wittiness and dowery and gold as gifts and flat and know for all familly and friends is Haram or not legal islamically so i will agree with her on it

but if she couldnot she dont have to post anything here again or talk about islam

holdyourbreath.jpg

Muslimwoman-1-1.jpg

99GEAq-6owA

We need a Ramadan!! (part one)

VP's Blog

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

Lots of people get it, but you pretend that I said nothing because you can't agree with me and admit you were wrong. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make 'em drink.

If your woman is happy with a fake Islamic marriage, then she's happy. You taught her well not to respect the laws of your Muslim country. That's part of a great Islamic education.

Not!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline
Also, christians and jews also prefer that you marry within your own religeon, the only reason that its such a hot topic with muslims, is because many myslims are still practice same way as they have thousands of years ago.

I think that the reason it's such a hot topic with "some" muslims (primarily ME/NA msulims) is because of the fact that religious law and secular law are one and the same. The government of many of these countries interpret religious law to apply over the country and blurs the lines between the Word of God and the Laws of the Land. While America is a christian country, the laws are not directly derived from the bible, therefore, the biblical laws aren't getting interpreted an applied with a soverignty as it is in these countries. That's the main reason I haven't participated in this discussion, because the way ME/NA muslims practice islam is different from the rest of the world.

GHANA.GIFBassi and Zainab US1.GIF

I-129F Sent: 6-18-2007

Interview date: 6-24-2008

Pick up Visa: 6-27-2008

Arrive JFK POE: 7-2-2008

Marriage: 7-9-2008

AOS

mailed AOS, EAD, AP: 8-22-2008

NOA AOS, EAD, AP: 8-27-2008

Biometrics: 9-18-2008

AOS Transferred to CSC: 9-25-2008

Requested EAD Expedite: 11-12-2008

EAD Card production ordered: 11-12-2008 changed to 11/17/2008 Why? (I hope it doesn't change every week!)

Received AP: 11/17/2008

Received EAD: 11/22/08 (Praise God!!)

AOS RFE: 1/29/2009

AOS Approved: 3/24/2009

Called USCIS 4/1/2009 told no status change and case not yet reviewed from RFE request.

Received green card: 4/3/2009

MENA people have originated out of Islam, if anyone who has just converted try's to defend their acts against Islam b/c of "personal hardship" that's for God to Judge but in PEOPLES eyes it will always be wrong. Allah (God) is seen as the Almighty Creator what he has taught through any religious book has to be considered Holy and taken care of with respect. That's their business though. They shouldn't get angry on an online forum for visa questions because there's going to be a heck lot more of people who will judge them when aware of their marriage. People will always judge/assume especially with Americans marrying with MENA spouses. unfortunately, that's something you can't stop.

بحبك يا حبيبي اكمني بهواك و بحس انك مني

5474201_bodyshot_300x400_1214598846979.gif

5474626_bodyshot_300x400_1214601075246.gif

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Lots of people get it, but you pretend that I said nothing because you can't agree with me and admit you were wrong. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make 'em drink.

If your woman is happy with a fake Islamic marriage, then she's happy. You taught her well not to respect the laws of your Muslim country. That's part of a great Islamic education.

Not!

i knew u will find way to escape as awlays :lol::rofl:

now u saying fake islamic marriage without any evdence dont you think poeple that insult me without evidence dont u consider that personal attack again and again??

ok i wont be mad anymore but i asked her to show from quraan and she couldnot

whats your open in that????????????????????????

now she show her real face

it is enough for me in this thread

salam for all

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

Well I think both sides have pretty much presented their arguments. Unless anyone has anything new to bring to the discussion, it's just getting repetitive.

Or is this a contest to see who gets the last word ?

If so, I hope I win !!!

:dance:

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Well I think both sides have pretty much presented their arguments.

I'm not quite done. On the other thread, I asked melinda and mohammed a question: Who is in possession of their marriage papers?

Well I think both sides have pretty much presented their arguments. Unless anyone has anything new to bring to the discussion, it's just getting repetitive.

I do agree, and closing this thread at this time. I would also advise those in the trenches (so to speak) be a little kinder to each other.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.