Rocketta

Non-Muslims married to Muslim MENA

463 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

All i say is this is enough!!! U love to try to put people down so much .It doesnt work vw!!! We are so happy soon Mohammed will be here in over a week with me and Amir!! We will be married again. Yes I do have rights you dont know anything that is in our contract .I have a beautiful flat mohammed had built for me and him ! Wahrania you are so right.Thank u!!

I pray every one waiting gets there visa soon!! Also for people that have interviews Good Luck!

Have a wonderful Friday and great weekend!!!!!

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
You can say what ever you want to say but I have always been taught and in Egypt was told that a muslim women is not suppose to marry out of faith! Thats why muslim brothers sometimes kill there sister.Anyone can do it but u think the family will approve !!!Never!!! Islam does approve of different religion for the men.

For Mohammed and I when we married I converted to Islam. We married by contract which is more important by religion to us then marry in court.Like people that just go and be with there men with no kind of marraige at all. I would have never gotten pregnant with our prince if I wasnt married by religion because I would have never been with mohamed that way until we were married. Also i will say people need to watch what they say about peoples' children !! Mohamed im sure will finish this tommorow !! Especially when people make comments about me and his child!!!!

i find that practice in bold repulsive.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
[You have no respect for the Quran, you insult our intelligence and you have no support for your argument because you still don't know why your tribe has put words in Allah's mouth to make haram only for women what Allah made haram for both genders.

You are a waste of time to debate with.

you know nothing about my marriage and how we did it to talk about it and judge it! you just want to change the subject to escape form the main topic about muslim women marry non muslim. thats not strabge on you . we know it is your way always. i will make duaa for you that Allah may guide you and forgive you

lol you are the one who i will waste my time to argue with u . i learned some thing TO NO ARGUE WITH AN AGNORANT

and since you know that Allah forbide it for both genders whay then you say it is Halal for women??????? :wacko::bonk:

i know this. were you really married, you'd not logically be filing a k-1, because it will be denied if you really are married :whistle:

Thats why muslim brothers sometimes kill there sister

Wow now that is true love folks. :wacko:

winningathiestsqp4.jpg

scary, ain't it? :blink:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

We had quite a big blowout about honor killings a while back here in MENA. Crazy stuff.

Filed: Country: Spain
Timeline

We had quite a big blowout about honor killings a while back here in MENA. Crazy stuff.

I love peaceful tolerant religions!!!!

I finally got rid of the never ending money drain. I called the plumber, and got the problem fixed. I wish her the best.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
i know this. were you really married, you'd not logically be filing a k-1, because it will be denied if you really are married :whistle:

not true. One person, I forget who, when asked by the interviewer if they were married replied, "yes we were married in the mosque but because I cannot marry an american in Egypt we could not go to the ministry of justice". The interviewer said that they know the situation and it's fine and approved them, just like they approved mohammed and melinda. The Embassy is the whole reason the situation of not being able to marry americans existed in the first place since they refused to issue a paper required by the Egyptian government. If it were not ok they would have been denied.

I love peaceful tolerant religions!!!!

Honor killings have nothing to do with religion. Christians perform honor killings as well. :wacko:

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iraq
Timeline

Bridget, you are absolutely right about the honor killings. It is totally cultural. Muslims, Christians, and there was another religion just last year in Iraq that stoned a girl to death for marrying a muslim. I forget the name of her religion. It was something like Yezidi, I think.

Married: May 28th, 2007

Arrived in the US: December 10th, 2008

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

"Religion is a byproduct of fear. For much of human history, it may have been a necessary evil, but why was it more evil than necessary? Isn't killing people in the name of God a pretty good definition of insanity?"

Arthur C. Clarke, author

"Religion is based . . . mainly on fear . . . fear of the mysterious, fear of defeat, fear of death. Fear is the parent of cruelty, and therefore it is no wonder if cruelty and religion have gone hand in hand. . . . My own view on religion is that of Lucretius. I regard it as a disease born of fear and as a source of untold misery to the human race."

- Bertrand Russell, British philosopher, educator, mathematician, and social critic (1872-1970).

"We must question the story logic of having an all-knowing all-powerful God, who creates faulty Humans, and then blames them for his own mistakes."

Gene Roddenberry, Creator of Star Trek (1921-1991).

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

Women are abused and killed in every corner of the world, and the perpetrators are often men who perceive they are slighted. Statistics show that over 30% of women murdered in the United States are murdered by their significant others, on average more than 3 a day. Just because we don't call it an honor killing in this country doesn't change the outcome or the atrocity.

Edited by aisha kandisha

Timeline

This topic is a perfect example of the problem with religion;

Mideast

Jews and Muslims are slaughtering each other over religion. They are fighting for 'their' sacred ground. They kill in the name of God or Allah and according to the scriptures. They fight against the 'great satan' which is America.

Ireland

Protestants and Catholics are slaughtering each other over religion.

Serbia/Croatia

Catholic Croats and Orthodox Christian Serbs slaughtered each other over religion while both slaughtered the Bosnian Muslims over religion.

Pakistan

Sunni Muslims and Shite Muslims slaughter each other over religion.

Algeria

Crusaders for God hack to death thousands and cut off their heads over religion.

Europe - Crusades and Inquisitions

Christianity spread across Europe and butchered or burned Muslims, Jews and Protestants - over religion. "Nulla salus extra ecclesium" ("Outside the Church there is no salvation.") It was "open season" on those who taught any doctrine other than that which the Pope allowed and this made such people enemies of the Catholic Church. How does this sound?... "Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoset" or "Kill them all. God will know His own." answer from Arnaud-Armaury, the Abbot of Citeaux in the 1200's as to how to identify the heretics. All 20,000 residents of the town were slaughtered.

Americas

In the New World, Christian missionaries slaughtered and butchered the Aztecs, Incas and Mayas and destroyed their 'sacred' temples over religion.

Moses

This man was a killing machine! Again, the killing was over religion, directed by God and carried out in God's name.

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I cant comment on much since i am not educated in religions but to me there is no honor in killing (period), i like to read the views of others and try to learn but to be honest it is quite confusing........i know whos view i tend to believe and i know what i feel is right vs wrong thats the best i can do. I sometimes wonder if its not going back to interputations you let two, three people all read the same page and you will get a different view each time with each saying no this is the rule its written this way.....but read differently by each

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline
This topic is a perfect example of the problem with religion;

Mideast

Jews and Muslims are slaughtering each other over religion. They are fighting for 'their' sacred ground. They kill in the name of God or Allah and according to the scriptures. They fight against the 'great satan' which is America.

Ireland

Protestants and Catholics are slaughtering each other over religion.

Serbia/Croatia

Catholic Croats and Orthodox Christian Serbs slaughtered each other over religion while both slaughtered the Bosnian Muslims over religion.

Pakistan

Sunni Muslims and Shite Muslims slaughter each other over religion.

Algeria

Crusaders for God hack to death thousands and cut off their heads over religion.

Europe - Crusades and Inquisitions

Christianity spread across Europe and butchered or burned Muslims, Jews and Protestants - over religion. "Nulla salus extra ecclesium" ("Outside the Church there is no salvation.") It was "open season" on those who taught any doctrine other than that which the Pope allowed and this made such people enemies of the Catholic Church. How does this sound?... "Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoset" or "Kill them all. God will know His own." answer from Arnaud-Armaury, the Abbot of Citeaux in the 1200's as to how to identify the heretics. All 20,000 residents of the town were slaughtered.

Americas

In the New World, Christian missionaries slaughtered and butchered the Aztecs, Incas and Mayas and destroyed their 'sacred' temples over religion.

Moses

This man was a killing machine! Again, the killing was over religion, directed by God and carried out in God's name.

The first two conflicts in your list are over land, not religion. Casual observers may become confused because the opposing sides are of different religions/ethnicities. But if you study the roots of these two conflicts, you will see a similar pattern -- the invasion by a more powerful group of foreigners/outsiders, and their forcible confiscation and "settlement" of native-owned land.

Several of the others on your list have been quite over-simplified as well. Do not underestimate the motivations of wealth, power, and competition for resources and strategic influence.

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Timeline

How has the geography of religion evolved over the centuries, and where has it sparked wars? Our map gives us a brief history of the world's most well-known religions: Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, and Judaism. Selected periods of inter-religious bloodshed are also highlighted. Want to see 5,000 years of religion in 90 seconds? Ready, Set, Go!

http://www.mapsofwar.com/ind/history-of-religion.html

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

My fiancee became a muslim women last month when she was here in morocco..,she said to me :

you are muslim then i want to be muslim!

im happy that she is a muslim women now and i know in the future we will have a muslim family...,i know some couple have problems about the religion and sometimes it makes them not happy.

abdo

03/14/2012: N-400 Filing Date

03/23/2012: N-400 NOA Date

05/07/2012: Biometrics Appt Date

06/18/2012: N-400 Interview Date (Approved)

07/20/2012: Oath Ceremony Date

__/__/____: US Passport Date

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=I8sjCO9IjyU

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.