KGSodie

Russian wisdom from Natasha

212 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Humm... I've never had a relationship where a woman "withheld sex" from me. American, or Russian...

Am I lucky... OR GOOD !!!! :devil::devil:

K1 Visa Process long ago and far away...

02/09/06 - NOA1 date

12/17/06 - Married!

AOS Process a fading memory...

01/31/07 - Mailed AOS/EAD package for Olga and Anya

06/01/07 - Green card arrived in mail

Removing Conditions

03/02/09 - Mailed I-751 package (CSC)

03/06/09 - Check cashed

03/10/09 - Recieved Olga's NOA1

03/28/09 - Olga did biometrics

05/11/09 - Anya recieved NOA1 (took a call to USCIS to take care of it, oddly, they were helpful)

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Probably just, you know, respectful.

Humm... I've never had a relationship where a woman "withheld sex" from me. American, or Russian...

More then likely, but I liked the way I said it more :blink:

02/09/06 - NOA1 date

12/17/06 - Married!

Removing Conditions

03/06/09 - Check cashed

05/11/09 - Anya recieved NOA1 (took a call to USCIS to take care of it, oddly, they were helpful)

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline

Well, for all I know, you could be correct! :lol:

But I don't really know any girls who are not all about the sex unless their relationships are really bad. or if it's very small...

or Edited by eekee

Первый блин комом.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

But I don't really know any girls who are not all about the sex unless their relationships are really bad. or if it's very small...

or

A very self-serving comment...and very sideways. But you are, after all, American. What can we expect?

Timeline
Wow, dude

Did you live under a rock or something? Most women operate this way, Russian or not.

Oh...you're a sociologist I take it? Most women huh? Great, when do we get to read your research paper? Can't wait...Dude.

Timeline
I can answer this question re: my bf's parents, but I won't because it's none of your or this board's business. All i can say is that you're wrong.

You've never slept with a Russian man or been in a relationship with one, as far as I know. So I don't know where you're getting your ideas. And you've probably dated Russian women who are on the bitter side of things as well--perhaps because they dated/were married to men who has this attitude? Your vision of a Russian marriage sounds like the one my great-grandmother had in pre-revolutionary times, when she was married off at 14 to a man more than 2x her age. And she was a very unhappy woman. It's a very old idea of what a relationship would be which I think existed in Western/Eastern European cultures 100 years ago. Not very applicable to now in Russia. Maybe in some cultures which i don't have much awareness of it's still the norm, but it's not in Russia. If you so much as suggested what you're suggesting here to any of the Russian women I know personally--who range in age from my age to babushki--you'd be in big trouble. KGSodie's wife seems to agree with me. it's a very offensive viewpoint.

And how fun is sex if it's basically borderline rape? If the girl's not into it, I doubt it's fun at all. Just because someone only has sex when they ACTUALLY want to and are ACTUALLY turned on doesn't make them not giving in bed or whatever. In fact, chances are they have more sex with their husband than someone who is commanded to spread their legs at the whim of their husband. It makes them better in bed because they actually know what they want and don't see sex as a duty or a chore, but something that they enjoy and want to do. Is that so shocking a concept? A healthy, mutually-satifsying, mind-blowing sexual relationship is not about "duties," and if that's what you truly believe, then I feel very sorry for you.

Eekee, deal with it...there are strong, free, powerful, loving women who consider it a wife's duty and joy to please her husband sexually and otherwise. It's called giving. I know the concept is hard for American women to grasp...that sex isn't necessarily done by taking a vote. The American divorce rate is sky high because women in the USA do what i call "control by withhold." That is, women gain power and control by withholding sex...or giving sex...whatever they're agenda dictates in any given moment or situation. That's not equality..that's exploitation.

I don't put in my profile: "Looking for Bohemian women for free love." There is no subgroup of seanconneryii women who date me. Anyone who disputes that Russian women love sex and offer it to there boyfriends and husbands freely is crazy wrong or very unlucky. But Russian women also consider offering sex as important as bringing her husband a pill if he has a pain. It's her wifely role to take care of her husband and Russian men don't like to be told "later dear." When the Russian man says "Now' he means now. And the wife understands this dynamic and is Ok with it. It is Russia. You're the Russian hotshot...you ought to know this. Ask your boyfriend how it was for his dad or uncle.

You are showing a gender and generational disconnect (most Russians are not young campus intellects like yourself sitting around a pub and being cool and discussing the equal rights amendment) and your PC woman's advocate stance is better used in the USA where women like to assume the victim role even as they succeed and prosper and achieve.

Russian men are Russian men and Russian women serve them..that's the current system. If you don't like it, talk to Putin. i don't hear Russian women complaining as they're willing participants. The tradition is passed from mother to daughter and Russian moms are strong forces in Russia. Why not? There's 15 women to one man. I'd say the men can pick and choose and make up the rules...which they do with a strong hand. Russian men are hard and tough and dominant...deal with it.

You what to revise history and worship young Russian men...ok, have fun...but it's bull. In Russia it's is, indeed, a man's world and women accept it as correct because in their world men are the stronger sex...the leaders...the head of the family. They don't realize anything is wrong. It is normal. If you suggested to them that their husband raped them, they'd look at you like your crazy.

You've got a lot to learn. A lot. And you need to loose your American "glasses' and see things as Russians see them. It is a land of scarcity, not abundance. People do many things to survive. Don't look down your American nose. Respect their ways and leave your own female baggage at home. Life in STB is not everyday Russia.

You don't like the sounds of that...what can you do? I think you'd do better hanging out in the USA where you and your sisters have a better deal going on. But if you embrace Russia, don't spin it, flower it up, or shame men for doing what Russians do.

Timeline

Ты не знаешь ничего о моей жизни или опытах, особенно с мучжинами. Это очевидно, что ты тоже не знаешь ничего о России или русских.

and what the hell is stb?

and by the way i don't think i have "female baggage"... i think you have male baggage. So I want an equal relationship with mutual respect? what kind of crazy world do you live in? #######.

You are showing a gender and generational disconnect (most Russians are not young campus intellects like yourself sitting around a pub and being cool and discussing the equal rights amendment) and your PC woman's advocate stance is better used in the USA where women like to assume the victim role even as they succeed and prosper and achieve.

Russian men are Russian men and Russian women serve them..that's the current system. If you don't like it, talk to Putin. i don't hear Russian women complaining as they're willing participants. The tradition is passed from mother to daughter and Russian moms are strong forces in Russia. Why not? There's 15 women to one man. I'd say the men can pick and choose and make up the rules...which they do with a strong hand. Russian men are hard and tough and dominant...deal with it.

You what to revise history and worship young Russian men...ok, have fun...but it's bull. In Russia it's is, indeed, a man's world and women accept it as correct because in their world men are the stronger sex...the leaders...the head of the family. They don't realize anything is wrong. It is normal. If you suggested to them that their husband raped them, they'd look at you like your crazy.

You've got a lot to learn. A lot. And you need to loose your American "glasses' and see things as Russians see them. It is a land of scarcity, not abundance. People do many things to survive. Don't look down your American nose. Respect their ways and leave your own female baggage at home. Life in STB is not everyday Russia.

You don't like the sounds of that...what can you do? I think you'd do better hanging out in the USA where you and your sisters have a better deal going on. But if you embrace Russia, don't spin it, flower it up, or shame men for doing what Russians do.

Edited by eekee

Первый блин комом.

Timeline
Ты не знаешь ничего о моей жизни или опытах, особенно с мучжинами. Это очевидно, что ты тоже не знаешь ничего о России или русских.

and by the way i don't think i have "female baggage"... i think you have male baggage. So I want an equal relationship with mutual respect? what kind of crazy world do you live in? #######.

I live in crazy USA and I'm about to create a new world that I've never lived in before...neither Russian or American...but something new. An experiment. I'm not a Russian man and i don't want to be the same old American either...I want something without a name or label. But it will be, I hope, glorious.

And, my dear, "#######" is so unladylike. Please.

Timeline

If you want something glorious... start with the building blocks--respect and mutual understanding. without them you have nothing.

and please refrain from calling me "dear." if you don't want someone to write #######--don't write things which are #######-worthy.

I live in crazy USA and I'm about to create a new world that I've never lived in before...neither Russian or American...but something new. An experiment. I'm not a Russian man and i don't want to be the same old American either...I want something without a name or label. But it will be, I hope, glorious.

Edited by eekee

Первый блин комом.

Timeline

Oh..forgot. What the hell is STB? Well, I think you're pretty smart and I just bet you figured out I meant SPB or St. Petersburg if you like. But if not, now you know.

If you want something glorious... start with the building blocks--respect and mutual understanding. without them you have nothing.

and please refrain from calling me "dear." if you don't want someone to write #######--don't write things which are #######-worthy.

Sorry honey! :)

Timeline

i would say something back to you but it would violate the TOS.

and of course i understand what stb was "supposed" to be, but i just saw no logic in the formation of your abbreviation.

Edited by eekee

Первый блин комом.

Timeline

or

A very self-serving comment...and very sideways. But you are, after all, American. What can we expect?

Well, who do you expect me to serve, you?

You don't like Russian or American men? Russian women are supposed to hate Russian men because they are dominating and run to you because Russian men treat them like $hit? And in return you think they want you to dominate them, as that is somehow different then the Russian man who dominated them before?

I can't put your thoughts together. They tend to conflict.

Yes, I understand woman don't want a man who turns to jelly at every crisis. They don't want to initiate everything. I get it. Or rather, I got it. Are you taking it to the extreme to play devils advocate? It just seems like you are pontificating without purpose. I get the feeling you are just trying to get a rise out of people.

02/09/06 - NOA1 date

12/17/06 - Married!

Removing Conditions

03/06/09 - Check cashed

Timeline

Disgusting and disrespectful, but not surprising. I can't believe you're the same age as my parents.

i would say something back to you but it would violate the TOS.

Please do not violate me!

Edited by eekee

Первый блин комом.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.