PinayAko

California Service Center Filers

39 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi guys, our lawyer filed our paper early december and got our NOA1 December 10, 2007. its April 2008 now and i still havent got my NOA2, how long does it usually take to get NOA2? Ive heard that CSC is the slowest service center at all....maybe because many people file petition there?.....im not sure...thats only my guess.....

SOme of my friends who filed their petition January and February 2008 already have schedule interview next month ( May ) and they're done having their medical....

Please post reply if u have same boat as mine or similar............ any advice will help alot...thanks.....

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
hi guys, our lawyer filed our paper early december and got our NOA1 December 10, 2007. its April 2008 now and i still havent got my NOA2, how long does it usually take to get NOA2? Ive heard that CSC is the slowest service center at all....maybe because many people file petition there?.....im not sure...thats only my guess.....

SOme of my friends who filed their petition January and February 2008 already have schedule interview next month ( May ) and they're done having their medical....

Please post reply if u have same boat as mine or similar............ any advice will help alot...thanks.....

Hi, I filed in January and haven"t heard anything yet... Looking like around 5 to 6 months to NOA2 for the CSC.. My friend filed in November out of CSC and just got his NOA2 the beginning of this week so you should hopefully hear in the next month.. Good luck :)

January 19, 2008 sent I129f to CSC

January 24, 2008 NOA1

June 3, 2008 TOUCH!!!

June 3, 2008 NOA2!!!!!

June 9, 2008 NVC received

June 10, 2008 mailed to Vancouver!!!

June 24, 2008 Packet 3 received!!!

July 3, 2008 Faxed Packet 3 to Vancouver

July 11, 2008 Medical

July 15, 2008 Packet 4 received(interview notice)

August 27, 2008 1pm INTERVIEW!!!!! APPROVED!!!!

September 14, 2008 POE Pembina, North Dakota YAY!!!!

November 1, 2008 Wedding!!!

AOS, EAD, AP

January 10, 2009 AOS, EAD, AP sent to Chicago lockbox

January 12, 2009 Received

January 22, 2009 NOA1 AOS, EAD, AP

January 30, 2009 AOS transfered to CSC

March 16, 2009 AP touch

March 17, 2009 Biometrics

March 17, 2009 EAD card production ordered

March 17, 2009 AOS touch

March 18, 2009 AP received

March 25, 2009 EAD received (good for one year)

April 21, 2009 Email stating AOS approved!!!!!!

April 25, 2009 Card received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

nope...you are not alone we filed in October and still nothing......be patient ...it will come

(F)

Laurence

10/15/2007 NOA1

04/29/2008 RFE by email

05/03/2008 RFE hard copy received

Reply to RFE sent 05/05/2008

RFE received at CSC 05/06/2008

NOA2 05/15/2008

NOA2 hard copy 05/19/2008

Packet 3 received 06/09/2008

Packet 3 completed and sent 06/10/2008

Medical 06/11/2008

Packet 3 received @ Embassy 06/12/2008

Packet 4 07/03/2008

Interview 07/17/2008

POE 07/31/2008

Wedding 08/08/2008

Timeline
nope...you are not alone we filed in October and still nothing......be patient ...it will come

(F)

well one good thing is they are not caught in that mess we are from so many applications at once ..........

its good to know that iam not alone who's waiting so patiently to get NOA2..... Our lawyer gave us wrong receipt number at first and thought our paper have been approved last february 28 from VCS, we've been waiting for over a month to have our case number from NVC and ive been wondering so much why it took so long, then our lawyer found out that he gave us a wrong receipt, it supposedly to their other client, so Dissapointing! then we asked him to scanned the receipt from uscis so we're sure that he gave us a correct receipt number this time and found out that our paper is filed in CSC and got stucked in there for now. But im hoping to hear some progress with my papers soon....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

well you are not alone my friend because I also got NOA1 same day just like you and so far nothing but my lawyer said that we should get it this month or next month latest otherwise he is going to call and find out what is happening but he says that usually takes 3 to 5 months so it should be here soon ...

goodluck everyone

Timeline
well you are not alone my friend because I also got NOA1 same day just like you and so far nothing but my lawyer said that we should get it this month or next month latest otherwise he is going to call and find out what is happening but he says that usually takes 3 to 5 months so it should be here soon ...

goodluck everyone

Lets hope and Pray that we'll have our NOA2 so soon................

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Look at my timeline..................hope yours is better.

I saw your timeline!! ALL i can say is WOW!!! thats so freaking long time to wait.Im glad you made it!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

im about 19 days from being where u were when u got ur noa2..........im so happy that most of everything is out of the way for u..........congratulations and i hope that i can stay sane thru all of it as u did

Edited by estadia

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

I saw your timeline!! ALL i can say is WOW!!! thats so freaking long time to wait.Im glad you made it!

Thanks!

What sucked is the first RFE was my error, quick fix though. The NOID (2nd RFE) is what pissed me off, it was info that I had ALREADY provided.

im about 19 days from being where u were when u got ur noa2..........im so happy that most of everything is out of the way for u..........congratulations and i hope that i can stay sane thru all of it as u did

Thanks! You can stay sane, just have PMA.............Positive Mental Attitude!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
:crying: I work in mental health and right now I am probably not better than my patients!!!!! :lol:

Laurence

10/15/2007 NOA1

04/29/2008 RFE by email

05/03/2008 RFE hard copy received

Reply to RFE sent 05/05/2008

RFE received at CSC 05/06/2008

NOA2 05/15/2008

NOA2 hard copy 05/19/2008

Packet 3 received 06/09/2008

Packet 3 completed and sent 06/10/2008

Medical 06/11/2008

Packet 3 received @ Embassy 06/12/2008

Packet 4 07/03/2008

Interview 07/17/2008

POE 07/31/2008

Wedding 08/08/2008

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
:crying: I work in mental health and right now I am probably not better than my patients!!!!! :lol:

haha wellllllllll at least u know how to hide the insanity from watching what others are like when they really do have mental problems lol...........

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.