doodlebugg

So does it really suck when they get here or what?

429 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Maybe I have forgotten parts of this thread, but did we ever suggest that are husbands are devils???? :blink:

Like I said, the good in my MENA husband far outweighs the problems we have been through. He is my angel, not my devil. Difficult? Yes, at times. I can be as well. In fact, my husband and I laugh and joke about it.

Man, you have to lighten up!

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
i am so sick of this,,, all those girls talking about mena men as they are devils .. .... i am really so upset...

why do i give a f* care to this? i shouldnt even read it!!!!!

MJZ1634.gif

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

i am so sick of this,,, all those girls talking about mena men as they are devils .. .... i am really so upset...

I agree you shouldn't read it because clearly you are having problems comprehending what is being said here. No one has said or implied their husbands are devils or bad people. We are just giving some perspective about what a man MIGHT go through when they arrive here which obviously you wouldnt know since you are still in Jordan.

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

I agree you shouldn't read it because clearly you are having problems comprehending what is being said here. No one has said or implied their husbands are devils or bad people. We are just giving some perspective about what a man MIGHT go through when they arrive here which obviously you wouldnt know since you are still in Jordan.

:thumbs::thumbs:

"It's far better to be alone than wish you were." - Ann Landers

world-map.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Actually this is a PERFECT example of what people are saying when they talk about fights over misinterpreting things that are said. Now..............................I would hope that instead of flying off at the handle my husband would be the same calm man he is today and try to get a second opinion on what was said, then digest it and act in a nice calm manner. What I would NOT want is for him to go ballistic, start swearing and accuse me of calling people devils.

:star:

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

MJZ1634.gif

Better yet, take a few.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
prep-h.jpg

It is just a joke :devil:

that is a bad pic to send or replay on my opinion!!! i said devils cuz in the last couple weeks i saw a ton of threads all about MENA men and how they would become after they arraive,, expecting that they will change into bad attitude.. since all of you having good time with ur husbands why do u go in those threads then? ... anyway.. Ganja gilr .. i shouldnt comment on that pic u sent for me cuz it will make ur husband so mad if he see what i am gonna write for you.. i am gonna respect that ur married and i will respect ur husband not you,, and again.. its not good from you to send me a pic like that.. really i have very dirty tongue but...

A 1000 MiLeS jOuRnEy BeGiNs WiTh 1 StEp.

coollogo_com_85561955.gif

thDSC04457.jpgthcutehabibiti.jpgthDSC04482.jpgthDSC04476.jpg

http://www.myspace.com/mejwez

i spent 15 months and 13 days without my wife.... enough said

http://www.4shared.com/file/87165041/271184eb/__-__.html

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
prep-h.jpg

that is a bad pic to send or replay on my opinion!!! i said devils cuz in the last couple weeks i saw a ton of threads all about MENA men and how they would become after they arraive,, expecting that they will change into bad attitude.. since all of you having good time with ur husbands why do u go in those threads then? ... anyway.. Ganja gilr .. i shouldnt comment on that pic u sent for me cuz it will make ur husband so mad if he see what i am gonna write for you.. i am gonna respect that ur married and i will respect ur husband not you,, and again.. its not good from you to send me a pic like that.. really i have very dirty tongue but...

Really?

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
prep-h.jpg

I think you need to seriously look inside yourself and see where this hostility is coming from because TRUST ME it will get you no where in the US.

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

but who's going to respect you? :wacko:

"It's far better to be alone than wish you were." - Ann Landers

world-map.jpg

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

but who's going to respect you? :wacko:

do i care?>

A 1000 MiLeS jOuRnEy BeGiNs WiTh 1 StEp.

coollogo_com_85561955.gif

thDSC04457.jpgthcutehabibiti.jpgthDSC04482.jpgthDSC04476.jpg

http://www.myspace.com/mejwez

i spent 15 months and 13 days without my wife.... enough said

http://www.4shared.com/file/87165041/271184eb/__-__.html

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.