doodlebugg

So does it really suck when they get here or what?

429 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
ok so things NOT to say and do:

you are in the doghouse

you are a donkey

throwing a shoe at the guy

others? :whistle:

I tell Hicham "Watch out....or I'm going to take you out in the front yard and beat you in front of the neighbors!" He KNOWS that I'm joking, but not to push me any further!

MoFlair.jpgbadsign.jpgfaris.jpgpassport.jpg

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
When things get a little hard, before you say anything, take a minute to try to remember the joy and love you felt when you first saw him at the airport, then talk.

Hugs,

Ayesha (F)

that might not be good since I"ll be one big bag of raging hormones when I pick the poor guy up. lol

LOL! My mind is totally in the gutter! :innocent:

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline
The one phrase that comes to mind aside from all of this is to remember..."No good deed ever goes unpunished." Sometimes no matter how hard you try, you will still be yelled at.

Good luck and breathe it out. :thumbs:

aint that the truth! :wacko:

"It's far better to be alone than wish you were." - Ann Landers

world-map.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
When things get a little hard, before you say anything, take a minute to try to remember the joy and love you felt when you first saw him at the airport, then talk.

Hugs,

Ayesha (F)

that might not be good since I"ll be one big bag of raging hormones when I pick the poor guy up. lol

LOL! My mind is totally in the gutter! :innocent:

:hehe: we won't see doodle for a week or so after he gets here.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

hey everyone. i am amena man and read most stuff about this... WHY WE CHANGE WHEN WE GO USA?!

well, i havent been to usa yet... and i know many things i would face over there... money, culture , homesick and work of course...

i guess i passed homesick when i am here in jordan,, i have worked for several times away from my family.. and i miss them but not the much that i get a sickness of that or even effect my relation to my new family ( my wife and my stepson).

and my family arent expeting me making a wilth in couple months cuz money arent on streets in usa or any other place in this world... u need to work hard anywhere you are .. usa or home country...

so what else i should explain? waiting for my wife to get my lunch for me... i do mine here too... and i wash dishes too.. lol.. i dont feel that isnt a manly thing... nothing wrong of that..

friends? i dont think i am gonna have a friends of the meaning of real friends.. maybe work-mates is good to say this.. or niaghbours!! hee hee... but why i wont have friends?

well, thats up to the person.. and for me i am work-home,home-work.. man,, i rarely go out... altho i know 80% of places in jordan.. and for getting lost in the state i live in? no no.. i dont think so.. cuz i can read english and dirctions good...

so my fear is falling in troubles cuz i am so tempered.. i mean fights.. and i dont feel scared of any1... i hit any body.. and i dont care if ur 8 ft tall... lol... thats cuesed of me living in a nighbourhood of arabic gangsters and ask ur jordanian man about something called (deonegee) or D1G...and he will tell if he ever lives in irbed or zarqa... or any refugees camp in jordan.

so.. i already know i will have troubles if i keep reading all of ur writting cuz its individaul things happned with some people... and if u think ALL of mena men gonna change i am gonna be an exception... i hope so..

and something i started to hate in this website.. WHY DO YOU WRITE SOME OF YOUR THINGS ABOUT YOUR HUSBAND THAT SHOULD BE A SECERT BETWEEN A HUSBAND AND A WIFE? i mean writing ur troubles in some website !! and let starnge people read and comment it...

whatever!

yazied

A 1000 MiLeS jOuRnEy BeGiNs WiTh 1 StEp.

coollogo_com_85561955.gif

thDSC04457.jpgthcutehabibiti.jpgthDSC04482.jpgthDSC04476.jpg

http://www.myspace.com/mejwez

i spent 15 months and 13 days without my wife.... enough said

http://www.4shared.com/file/87165041/271184eb/__-__.html

Timeline
WHY DO YOU WRITE SOME OF YOUR THINGS ABOUT YOUR HUSBAND THAT SHOULD BE A SECERT BETWEEN A HUSBAND AND A WIFE? i mean writing ur troubles in some website !! and let starnge people read and comment it...

whatever!

yazied

this is something i know my husband would hate (as i could guess most husbands would) especially with "real" friends...more than posting on VJ. if he thought i was telling my friends any of our issues he got extremely upset. we've had fights over that!

oops! look i told some of our business! :wacko:

world-map.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
so my fear is falling in troubles cuz i am so tempered.. i mean fights.. and i dont feel scared of any1... i hit any body.. and i dont care if ur 8 ft tall... lol...

well that's gonna be fun to see how that turns out in the usa. :pop:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Ok my husband has been here for 9 months and used to drive in Jordan. Well driving there and driving here are two very different things. Yeah I was a nerveous wreak but we survived, but it was very trying. Great suggestion of driving school.

Explaining things over and over and making sure he understands, speaking slowly was very big. Sometimes we still run into this but mostly on the phone. Sometimes I have to ask him if he heard what i was saying because I think he was on autopilot and just say ok when that was not a proper response. Ok I am also guilty of that at times. :innocent:

Job opportunites, pay, and amount of time. He has done ok but seeks a better job with more pay and not as hard work but again me too!

He does not like the word stupid at all. He says "tubeless" ok no clue where he came up with this but he says it is much better then stuip. Ok to each his own :rofl:

Jul 20, 2006 Arrived in Amman, Jordan

Jul 24, 2006 Married in Amman, Jordan

Oct 11, 2006 I130 Approval Oct. 26, 2006 I129F Approval

Nov. 8, 2006 Recieved letter that I-129 was sent to Amman, Jordan

Dec 13, 2006 Recieved Package from Amman Embassy for K3 Intreview date Aug. 15,2007

Mar 05,2007 Embassy called interview scheduled for March 19th

Mar 19, 2007 Interview for K3- AP

May 20, 2007 Embassy called for Hasan to send in his passport!!!

May 24, 2007 Recieved Interview date of June 5th for CR1?

June 05, 2007 Interviewed and she said he was approved, kept passport and said will recieve in 4 days.

June 12, 2007 VISA IN HAND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 21, 2007 Hasan arrived in the USA and so very happy!

June 26, 2007 Applied for SSN

July 06, 2007 SSN in hand

July 25, 2007 Green Card in Hand!

Aug 13, 2007 Behind the wheel test, Passed. Now has California DL

I-751

Mar 26, 2009 Sent in I-751

Mar 28, 2009 Proof received

April 1, 2009 check cashed

April 3, 2009 NOA Received

April 16,2009 received bio appt letter

April 24, 2009 Biometrics Appointment

June 6, 2009 Removal of Conditions Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 17, 2009 10 Year Green Card in hand!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
WHY DO YOU WRITE SOME OF YOUR THINGS ABOUT YOUR HUSBAND THAT SHOULD BE A SECERT BETWEEN A HUSBAND AND A WIFE? i mean writing ur troubles in some website !! and let starnge people read and comment it...

whatever!

yazied

Because we are Americans. One thing my husband learned fast was that just about anything he told me I was going to tell my mom, my grandma and my sisters. We are all going through a huge life change and it helps to have people who are dealing with the same issues as you are. At least in my case when I try to talk about problems my husband shuts right down so it's pointless. At least this way we have some idea that we're not alone.

*waiting for flames to fly*

Edited by MrsAmera

May 11 '09 - Case Approved 10 yr card in the mail

June - 10 yr card recieved

Feb. 19, 2010 - N-400 Application sent to Phoenix Lockbox

April 3, 2010 - Biometrics

May 17,2010 - Citizenship Test - Minneapolis, MN

July 16, 2010- Retest (writing portion)

October 13, 2010 - Oath Ceremony

Journey Complete!

s-age.png

s-age.png

Timeline

whatever!

yazied

Because we are Americans. One thing my husband learned fast was that just about anything he told me I was going to tell my mom, my grandma and my sisters. We are all going through a huge life change and it helps to have people who are dealing with the same issues as you are. At least in my case when I try to talk about problems my husband shuts right down so it's pointless. At least this way we have some idea that we're not alone.

*waiting for flames to fly*

exactly what i was really trying to say. lol

world-map.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.