doodlebugg

So does it really suck when they get here or what?

429 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline
Do you prefer to sleep in total darkness or leave the light on? What is your favourite kind of cake? Do you get a pay cheque weekly or bi-weekly? Do you worship on a Saturday or a Sunday or Satan? Do you own a camera? Do you prefer Tim Allen over the Partridge Family? You you smell the colour blue? Do you take a multi vitamin daily? Do you have 20 /20 vision? Is your phlegm green or clear? How often do you Polka?

total darkness.

black forest cake.

weekly.

I worship everyday.

I own 3 cameras.

Tim Allen rocks my world BUT I used to have a David Cassidy lunch box. :wub:

Color's don't smell.

I take a prenatal vitamin daily.

My vision is off the charts.

Clear phlem today.

I haven't polka'd since my first wedding.

:rofl:

eg-flag1-ss.gifAkramheartbeat.gifAyeshapr-flag1-ss.gif

th_CIMG0624.jpg

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
Do you prefer to sleep in total darkness or leave the light on? What is your favourite kind of cake? Do you get a pay cheque weekly or bi-weekly? Do you worship on a Saturday or a Sunday or Satan? Do you own a camera? Do you prefer Tim Allen over the Partridge Family? You you smell the colour blue? Do you take a multi vitamin daily? Do you have 20 /20 vision? Is your phlegm green or clear? How often do you Polka?

total darkness.

black forest cake.

weekly.

I worship everyday.

I own 3 cameras.

Tim Allen rocks my world BUT I used to have a David Cassidy lunch box. :wub:

Color's don't smell.

I take a prenatal vitamin daily.

My vision is off the charts.

Clear phlem today.

I haven't polka'd since my first wedding.

Does your SO know all of this and does he approve? What about your children? :)

You start the best threads.

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Do your husbands and children watch these shows and think they are ok?

do you, and what does your SO think?

I don't and my wife thinks they are nasty. She thinks these types of shows are teaching adults and children that this type of behavior is acceptable. It is desensitizing people to this type of behaviour.

Does your wife know that you continue to harrass people on this board about their independent choices...and is she okay with that?????

MoFlair.jpgbadsign.jpgfaris.jpgpassport.jpg

Timeline
I love you all MENA girls so much - you're hilarious :thumbs:

As for guilty pleasures.... uh-oh... I didn't know I needed Bren's approval to watch The Young and the Restless... :unsure: maybe now he'll divorce me :rofl:

What kind of a wife are you then that you didn't ask permission? Sigh. Jenn will have to teach you how to be a better wife. Since she's temporarily out of the thread, I'll start.

Lesson 1: Coffee in the morning.

Sally is an average housewife, who loves to please her husband. She knows she has his permission to get up out of bed in the morning because he told in his special, loving voice to "Get your a$$ up woman and make me some coffee!" But now Sally has a dilemma. Should she make instant or regular coffee? How should Sally solve this dilemma? It's simple! Sally makes 2 cups of coffee, one of each. Which ever one he doesn't throw back at her, is the right choice!

Always remember to smile!

Edited by julianna

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Do your husbands and children watch these shows and think they are ok?

do you, and what does your SO think?

I don't and my wife thinks they are nasty. She thinks these types of shows are teaching adults and children that this type of behavior is acceptable. It is desensitizing people to this type of behaviour.

Does your wife know that you continue to harrass people on this board about their independent choices...and is she okay with that?????

Guess that will be her adjustment eh? :whistle:

baaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha this is hilarious! I luv u gals!

I remembered another thing we had to adjust to. I found out after roughly a year of him being here that he HATED hearing me say .. holy ####### ... I said "holy mother of god" (in the way that u just can't believe what u just saw) one day and he stopped me and said... please don't say this again coz god didn't have a mother... I don't even know where I picked up that phrase coz honestly, it is embarassing to type it down that I ever said it in the first place. I NEVER say it anymore.

oh, and for the record... he has finally accepted that I need to talk to ppl I trust about things that happen and he is FINE with it as long as I don't get TOO overly personal. He still doesn't talk to anyone about our issues so I do try to keep it light and not give too much detail (unless I'm really angry or it was reeeeeeally sweet). SO ... yeah, he knows and he's just fine with it.

Edited by amal

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

You ladies are just so easy to get going why else do you think I do it? :devil::innocent:

everyone has free will and can do as they please. You can choose the right path or the wrong one, it is your choice. With every choice there are consequences.

i don't think anybody really got going... have u seen us in full force? lol.... we just needed a laugh and u came in at EXACTLY the right time in the right thread... but if it makes u feel better to think u got us riled up... then... ok that's fine too :thumbs: I've actually found this thread quite funny....

Interview-December 2005

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Timeline
i don't think anybody really got going... have u seen us in full force? lol.... we just needed a laugh and u came in at EXACTLY the right time in the right thread... but if it makes u feel better to think u got us riled up... then... ok that's fine too :thumbs: I've actually found this thread quite funny....

:) Exactly.

Have you seen Priscilla Presley, omg, her face is so unnaturally.

FWIW, apparently she was treated by an unscrupulous plastic surgeon out in LA - hence her face looking so messed up. I think many of the women who were patients of that dr ended up suing him.

Yes, I read too much US Magazine. :lol:

SA4userbar.jpg

Have you seen Priscilla Presley, omg, her face is so unnaturally.

FWIW, apparently she was treated by an unscrupulous plastic surgeon out in LA - hence her face looking so messed up. I think many of the women who were patients of that dr ended up suing him.

Yes, I read too much US Magazine. :lol:

Yeah, I think it was some kind of OIL silicone injection that has been used since like the 1930s and some ppl it works while others........well, look at her! It can cause horrible after effects and infections that need massive antibiotics to treat... no thanks, i'll just stay naturally puffy and call it good!

Interview-December 2005

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

That is right, I forgot about that, I bet it hurts to get shots on your face. ouchie I will stay with my laugh lines, I can't see myself getting like a full face lift, I saw how they do it, NASTY, they pull your face off. :blink:

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Okay....I really have to bring this up.....

My co-worker and I were talking about Alex yesterday (Back to Housewives of NY). Now if they REALLY had so much money that they were dropping 5 figures on clothing...then WHY IN GOD'S NAME, would she not spend SOME of that money on that rat's nest of hair on top o' her head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean DAYUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by allousa
MoFlair.jpgbadsign.jpgfaris.jpgpassport.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.