mohamed N melinda

HAPPY Sunday MENA

61 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

wish all having happy sunday. it is very special sunday to some memebers here as it is the fisrt sunday they are with thier loved ones

i want to pray for who all waiting long time for thier visa and also for melinda and tarek thier interview is so close . wish them luck

today most of poeple not working to show goverment objection to the very bad condition that egypt reached to . every day prices go up crazy and the salaries still as it is so almost all egypt poeple not working today. hopfully that will change some and prices go down and make them increase the salaries.

have great day everyone

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
wish all having happy sunday. it is very special sunday to some memebers here as it is the fisrt sunday they are with thier loved ones

i want to pray for who all waiting long time for thier visa and also for melinda and tarek thier interview is so close . wish them luck

today most of poeple not working to show goverment objection to the very bad condition that egypt reached to . every day prices go up crazy and the salaries still as it is so almost all egypt poeple not working today. hopfully that will change some and prices go down and make them increase the salaries.

have great day everyone

salam my brother plz you need to help my fiance filed for me the i 129 f at the nebraska office in last novembre 2007 but people here saying that is the wrong offcie what do you think how its looknig knowing that she knows what she s donig is it the wrong office and she called them they said they sending her a mail do u think they giving ehr her file back tell me plz ligth me brother thank you

Timeline

have great day everyone

salam my brother plz you need to help my fiance filed for me the i 129 f at the nebraska office in last novembre 2007 but people here saying that is the wrong offcie what do you think how its looknig knowing that she knows what she s donig is it the wrong office and she called them they said they sending her a mail do u think they giving ehr her file back tell me plz ligth me brother thank you

i really dont know about the biographic in usa or where she had to file in which office but i am sure there are some poeple here can tell . and u can make your fiance call them and ask if that the right place or no

have great day

Timeline

package to:

USCIS California Service Center P.O. Box 10130 Laguna Niguel, CA 92607-0130

A. Form I-129F Filing Locations for K-1 Fiancé(e)

If you live in the United States:

File Form I-129F at the service center listed below based on where you live.

If you are filing abroad:

File Form I-129F with the service center listed below based on the last place you lived in the United States.

NOTE: Your petition cannot be adjudicated at a USCIS office abroad.

California Service Center Filings

File Form I-129F with the California Service Center if you live in:

Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin, or Wyomin

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good Morning MENAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

...yes yes yes, a very special sunday indeed!!!!!! i can't wipe this smile off my face!!!! alhamdulillah....i can't wait to hear about everyone's reunion sooooon insha Allah!!!!! Cheryl---just one more day!!!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!!!! :dance::dance::dance: I pray that all your hubbies reach you safely and you spend beautiful love-filled lives together foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! (L)

::There’s a laugh in my eyes::

There’s a waltz in my walk

And it’s been such a long time

Since there was hope in my talk

If you never knew

What it is that’s new.. it’s you

‘Cause when your hands are in mine

You set a fire that everyone can see

And it’s burning away

Every bad memory

To tell you the truth

If it’s something new.. baby it’s you

It’s you in the morning

It’s you in the night

A beautiful angel came down

To light up my life

The world’s a different place

Where nothing’s too hard to say

And nothing’s too hard to do

Never too much to go through

To tell you the truth

Everything that’s new.. baby it’s you

It’s you in the morning

It’s you in the night

A beautiful angel came down

To light up my life

My life, my life

Ohh

So if I get to grow old (oh if I get to grow old)

With many years behind me (many years behind me)

There’s only one thing I want (aahh)

One thing I need beside me

For all that you are

For everything you do

For all that you’ve done

Just for showing me the truth

::It’s you...It’s you...Baby it’s you::

--Westlife

...alhamdullah...rabbina ya khallena le ba3d fil donya wa fil akhra...ameen...

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Sunday Everyone!

Good Morning to MohamedNMelinda, Melinda, jolies,and Sora!

I pray everyone has a great day, and also let it be known I have prayed for those who are still waiting for their visa's.

Melinda, I will lift your name up in church this morning .

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

have great day everyone

most files go to Texas then they send on to California or if you live in another area they maybe sent to vermont, what state does she live in? has she not received back any notice that they received it or cashed the check, they may just forward it on....

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

have great day everyone

I thought I would write and let you know that when my case was sent in it was sent to the Nebraska Service Center and was forwarded within days to the California Service Center. Did your fiancee get a Noa1 which is acknowledgement that they received the file and assigned it a number? Was her check cashed? Did she send in her papers where they had to be signed for and if so were they? That sounds like quite a bit of time to pass without receiving anything from them at least your first paper which is the NAO1. This paper that they are sending her maybe the first paper that is assigning a number to your case. I think you should probably wait it out and see what the paper is first.

Happy Sunday to everybody! I sure hope that the resemblence in striking in Egypt helps the economy Mohammed. It seems like so many people are trapped there and this is beginning to become a reality in America as well. Lots of prices being raised on absolutely everything and so many people losing jobs, jobs that they have had for many years. Best wishes to that country to heal and get an increase in the cost of living.

Everybody else have a great Sunday! Melinda, best wishes on the interview for your fiance' . I am praying for all that the visas come soon and you can celebrate like Sora (which by the way congratulations). I can only imagine the day you had yesterday! Best wishes and God bless!

Tasha

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I have a horrible sinus infection! so that's how my weekend went however i am going to church and then come back home to get some R&R i need it. I hope everyone has a great day and Mel i wish Tarek all the best at his interview tomorrow i am sure he will do just fine girl! :thumbs::dance::yes:

AJ1

7/17/2005----I met the love of my life.

1/18/2006----Arrived in Egypt to visit my love.

5/11/2006----Sent I129F.

6/15/2006----Recieved NOA1.

6/22/2006----Recieved RFE (IMBRA).

7/12/2006----Replied to RFE (IMBRA) Sent back.

7/17/2006----Our 1 year Anniversary!!!!

7/19/2006----VSC recieved RFE (IMBRA).

7/20/2006----touched

8/18/2006----touched

8/18/2006----NOA2!!!!!! THANK YOU GOD!!!!

8/18/2006----VSC sent our petition to NVC.

8/19/2006----touched

8/22/2006----NVC recieved our petition.

8/23/2006----NVC sent our petition to Cairo Embassy.

8/25/2006----Recieved NOA2 Approval letter in the mail.

8/28/2006----Recieved NVC letter with new case number.

8/31/2006----Cairo Embassy recieved our petition.

9/24/2006----I emailed the Embassy reguarding my fiance's packet 3.

10/17/2006--Cairo sent packet 3 for the second time to my fiance. First one was never recieved.

10/19/2006--Packet 3 recieved.

12/20/2006--Packet 3 sent.

12/21/2006--Cairo Embassy recieved packet 3.

2/21/2007---Packet 4 recieved.

3/12/2007---Interview (He Passed)!

3/12/2007---Administrative Processing begins.............God please help me get through this!

7/17/2007---Our 2 Year Anniversay!!!

10/23/2007--7 months and 2 weeks of A/P and still waiting..........God help me!

4/22/2008---2nd Interview ( keep us in your prayers)

4/22/2008--He was approved for the Visa 2-3 weeks until he recieves it in the mail lets hope so!!

6/03/2008--VISA IN HAND! Thank you god!

7/03/2008--Our Wedding Day!

"NEVER GIVE UP"

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Aj1, I pray this infection is short lived and also praying for that visa to arrive! Nice to see you this morning!

Sora, I too cannot imagine how it feels to be reunited. No more Embassy, no more DOS ( for awhile), no more checks....just he is here with you and that must feel fantastic!

Good Morning T and A and Brnido!

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
I have a horrible sinus infection! so that's how my weekend went however i am going to church and then come back home to get some R&R i need it. I hope everyone has a great day and Mel i wish Tarek all the best at his interview tomorrow i am sure he will do just fine girl! :thumbs::dance::yes:

AJ1

I third the sinus infection ending :) I have some kind of something I am fighting off from Ammar. Gah! He's so sick. poor guy. He has no voice and is coughing like crazy and cannot breathe.

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

good morning all! I wish the ones who are under the weather a very speedy recovery!!

A friend of mine forwarded me a video on you tube about Oprah exposing her church-has anybody seen this?it sounds like this church is trying to wipe out christianity. or maybe i misunderstood the message.

Have a great day everybody!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
good morning all! I wish the ones who are under the weather a very speedy recovery!!

A friend of mine forwarded me a video on you tube about Oprah exposing her church-has anybody seen this?it sounds like this church is trying to wipe out christianity. or maybe i misunderstood the message.

Have a great day everybody!

I didn't see it. Oprah isn't christian though... it wouldn't be surprising. She seems pretty down on several organized religions based on off-the-cuff comments, but I haven't ever seen anything definative. Do you have a link?

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.