• Pre Colonial Gold Collection, Quezon City

• Malacanang Palace, Makati City

• Intramuros and Fort Santiago, Parañaque City

• National Park (Rizal Park), Pasay City

• Chinatown (Binondo Manila), Las Piñas

• The Shopping Malls (SM Malls), Makati and all city centers

• Manila Bay Sunset along Roxas Boulevard

I don't know if my geography is faulted but isn't:

*Malacanang Palace situated in Manila City and not Makati (does it extends to Makati Area, i've never been there)

*Intramuros & Fort Santiago (http://www.intramuros.vweb.ph/home.htm), Rizal Park (Luneta Park-http://www.nationalparks.ph/rizalpark/main.htm) are all in manila are are located within close proximity of each other and actually very near US embassy.

*national museum is within rizal park

* China town is in Binondo, Manila City not Las Piñas.... and so are divisoria, tutuban center and my new favorite 168 mall

and just additional suggestion if your sched is not yet set on stone:

Ocen park is near Luneta: http://www.manilaoceanpark.com/locationmap.php

, which are also near intramuros and fort santiago.

boat to corregidor usually leaves @8-8:30 and you'd be back by 3 or 4pm and you can sip coffe at starbucks near the suncruiser seaport while watching manila bay sunset or just go to the new baywalk at sm mall of asia.

I hope you are talking about the new baywalk at the back of SM Mall of Asia which is actually San Miguel By the Bay (here's some daylight photos:http://sesantos.com.ph/2007/11/05/san-migu...-sun-set-strip/, and here it is in the evening:http://edongskey.com/photos/?a=san-miguel-by-the-bay)

it was being constructed the last time i was in manila and the original baywalk along roxas boulevard was still bursting with life. It was July last year and well, few months after Daddy Fred (Mayor Lim) thought it was.. whatever thoughts he was thinking, he just had to destroy what his rival Mayor Atienza built (http://sesantos.com.ph/2007/09/20/have-you...baywalk-lately/) so I hope you are not refering to the dead baywalk... and btw, the old baywalk was teeming with cockroach in different sizes in the morning. how anybody could jog near it nor sit on its benches in the morning was just beyond me. (we stayed at baywatch tower across baywalk and tried to have morning exercise last year and those cockroaches crawling on the pavement and on benches was just sooo yucky. It was not just one or 2 but hundreds of them, legions of them actually... i've never seen so many cockroaches in my entire life. :wacko: )

No offense to all manilenyos but manila bay is just beautiful from afar, it stinks and it is soo dirty when you get near it. (I just don't know the part of manila bay at the back of mall of asia, i have yet to check it out when i go back to manila.) It is really a pity because Manila bay have played big part in our history. If only the politicians would really try to save and clean it and make it as beautiful as it was during the time of our forefathers. They've tried saving pasig river, i don't know why they are not trying to save manila bay also.

Primie, Good luck to you. I'm sure you'd WOW the the FFIL (future father-in-law) :thumbs:

ROC

still waiting for GC replacement

N-400

04/23/2012...... N-400 packet sent to Lewisville, TX via USPS express mail

04/24/2012...... N-400 delivered signed for by J. Arthur; priority date according to NOA1

04/27/2012...... Check cashed

04/30/2012...... Received NOA 1 dated April 26, 2012

06/01/2012...... Received notice for biometrics dated May 29, 2012

06/20/2012...... Biometrics schedule (early bio June 05, 2012)

06/18/2012...... Email notification, N400 placed in line for interview

06/29/2012...... Email notification, N400 scheduled for interview

07/05/2012...... Interview Letter Received

08/07/2012...... Interview (PASSED)

Link to: Full timeline

God is in CONTROL. His time is always better than mine: never too early yet never late, always the perfect time.

Here are some:

• The National Museum, City of Manila

• Pre Colonial Gold Collection, Quezon City

• Malacanang Palace, Makati City

• Intramuros and Fort Santiago, Parañaque City

• National Park (Rizal Park), Pasay City

• Chinatown (Binondo Manila), Las Piñas

• The Shopping Malls (SM Malls), Makati and all city centers

• Manila Bay Sunset along Roxas Boulevard

I don't know if my geography is faulted but isn't:

f them, legions of them actually... i've never seen so many cockroaches in my entire life. :wacko: )

No offense to all manilenyos but manila bay is just beautiful from afar, it stinks and it is soo dirty when you get near it. (I just don't know the part of manila bay at the back of mall of asia, i have yet to check it out when i go back to manila.) It is really a pity because Manila bay have played big part in our history. If only the politicians would really try to save and clean it and make it as beautiful as it was during the time of our forefathers. They've tried saving pasig river, i don't know why they are not trying to save manila bay also.

Primie, Good luck to you. I'm sure you'd WOW the the FFIL (future father-in-law) :thumbs:

heheh thanks so much for the complete info..

Yah I agree with you, the baywalk is nice at far.. I'm studying college in manila and will always hang in there at night.. watching livebands, but the water stinks. :( and some garbage floating in the water and scattered everywhere :(

Eventhough the Metro aid try to clean the sidewalk, streets, but people don't have discipline.. after eating, they will just throw away their garbage anywhere, even there are huge trashcan,,

2 months ago, Ryan, my family and I visited Tagaytay,,, grrr... we're mad to the people.. because sooner they will destroy the beauty of the place... Ryan said, why is it people are irresponsible,, They did not see the huge trashcans,?, coz they just leave their plastics, after eating in the table, some just throw it away at the grass... (this is the palace of the sky) or people's park now.. I'm sad to look that the garbage are anywhere here in Manila. If only all people learn how to throw their garbage in the right place..

I brought Ryan in MOa, he likes it there.. but we did not seat near the water, so i dunno if it's clean or if it stinks.. hope not

Near in PICC complex is clean, and there were people fishing in there. :) I will not bring Ryan's dad in the old baywalk :) thanks dbears for reminding me... :) Yikes hundred of cockroaches.... They are afraid of cockroach.... me, not anymore,, I'm used of it... ahahahah

Cleaning the Manila Bay, probably next election that's their project to impress voters :)) ahahah

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Corregidor Island ..if he's into history.

Thats right its really an interesting place , my husband was thrilled when we took him there, he loved the place. And now he is planning to to go back there and do ghost hunting.

Edited by spidergirl

Dambana ng Kagitingan in Bataan (though its around 3 hrs drive from Manila)

Outside the Dambana

Thanks.. it is very nice,, we will think of it ,, thnx for suggesting:)

I AGREE CORREGIDOR IS A MUST PLACE TO SEE BRING HIM THERE AND IM SURE HE WILL ENJOY THE SIGHT TRUST ME :D

Thanks te :)

We summarized it now...

1st day

fort santiago & intramuros, baywalk, Sm mall of Asia and then dinner at the back part, the new baywalk. :)

2nd day

Corregidor Island... bec it is just near in MAnila and Ryan's dad like historic place.

Thanks Eau_xplain for suggesting this :)

Call ahead for the ferry schedule to C.I., and it will leave on time.

If we have time After corregidor, we will go in CCP and nearby :)

First trip 01-17-07

Married 02-05-07

What Service Center was filed at? Nebraska transferred to California

Provide dates for the following:

I-130 sent (Mailed)..........................3-12-07

1st NOA (Receipt Notice) .................3-29-07

2nd NOA (Approval Notice) e-mail.....6-15-07

Bill for I-864 processing fee rcd and sent..7-24-07

I-864 Packet Received......................8-18-07

I-864 Mailed to NV............................8-20-07

Bill for DS-230 received....................8-29-07

Payment for DS-230 sent..................8-30-07

DS-230 Packet received..................10-25-07

DS-230 Packet sent to NVC..............10-29-07

Case Completed..............................11-16-07

Case Forwarded to Embassy.............11-30-07

Packet recieved from NVC................12-07-07

Medical complete...............................1-04-08

Leave for Manila................................1-19-08

Interview and approval......................1-22-08

Visa in Hand .....................................1-24-08

Arrived in USA...................................3-19-08

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.