Timeline

ok here goes, arranged chronologically

1980 - high school

ME_N_HS1.jpg

1995 - arizona

1995.jpg

2000 - my retirement ceremony

certificate.jpg

2002 - arkansas (this pic got me a 9 rating on hot or not at 41 years old)

that's a gal i used to date and her son btw.

julie_cody_me.jpg

2006 - brazil

meandsign2.jpg

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Belarus
Timeline
This is supposed to the "GALLERY O' Bad Hair". Can the hair tales. Bring out those photos!

True...talk is cheap. I ain't 'fraid.

2387600476_a789471251_m.jpg

I vote for #3!

In 1972 Houston, TX for a guy to wear his hair like that was asking for trouble. You had to fight for the right. I mostly wore a ponytail back then. It pissed the rednecks off. The chix liked it though. That's probably why I did it on both counts. Long hair is a real pain to maintain and I prefer short hair now. I ditched the hipster glasses long ago. Soft extended wear contacts is the way to go. ;)

"Credibility in immigration policy can be summed up in one sentence: Those who should get in, get in; those who should be kept out, are kept out; and those who should not be here will be required to leave."

"...for the system to be credible, people actually have to be deported at the end of the process."

US Congresswoman Barbara Jordan (D-TX)

Testimony to the House Immigration Subcommittee, February 24, 1995

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Panama
Timeline
And the obligatory prom picture, 1990. Note the dyed green shoes, good God!

The photographer was less than skilled--it's not my bad cropping job, I swear!

2387859785_800a69199a.jpg

(no comments about the pearl necklace, thank you!)

:P What part of the country would this be at?

Glorious Massachusetts, of course!

I don't remember exactly where the event was. It was at some function venue south of Boston somewhere. Pembroke, Mass., maybe?

I have no idea what was up w/ the wicker arch.

I could tell this was a local scene.I think the dress and shoes look nice.

May 7,2007-USCIS received I-129f
July 24,2007-NOA1 was received
April 21,2008-K-1 visa denied.
June 3,2008-waiver filed at US Consalate in Panama
The interview went well,they told him it will take another 6 months for them to adjudicate the waiver
March 3,2009-US Consulate claims they have no record of our December visit,nor Manuel's interview
March 27,2009-Manuel returned to the consulate for another interrogation(because they forgot about December's interview),and they were really rude !
April 3,2009-US Counsalate asks for more court documents that no longer exist !
June 1,2009-Manuel and I go back to the US consalate AGAIN to give them a letter from the court in Colon along with documents I already gave them last year.I was surprised to see they had two thick files for his case !

June 15,2010-They called Manuel in to take his fingerprints again,still no decision on his case!
June 22,2010-WAIVER APPROVED at 5:00pm
July 19,2010-VISA IN MANUELITO'S HAND at 3:15pm!
July 25,2010-Manuelito arrives at 9:35pm at Logan Intn'l Airport,Boston,MA
August 5,2010-FINALLY MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!
August 23,2010-Filed for AOS at the International Institute of RI $1400!
December 23,2010-Work authorization received.
January 12,2011-RFE

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

Charles, deff no hot flash, but your indeed a handsome man :thumbs: and OMG i still have a hotornot acct, when i get bored i go on there to make fun of ppl :blush:

Steven, im sure all the girls were wanting you :P

Edited by Sinergy

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

i totally didn't think Charles looked like that :lol: I don't really know what I thought he looked like though...

you know how you get this mental image in your head of what you think someone looks like...

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Glorious Massachusetts, of course!

I don't remember exactly where the event was. It was at some function venue south of Boston somewhere. Pembroke, Mass., maybe?

I have no idea what was up w/ the wicker arch.

:D I'm hearing a Boston accent in my head now.

Yah, I asked Sully to come ovah and put up this aaahch fa tha pick-chiz, and he was like, "The aaaahch is gonna look wicked fuckin' stupid."

The Boston accent is truly among the worst American accents. I miss it. I grew up outside Boston and have lived out west for 15 years, so I have a sort of watered-down New England accent. I'm often mistaken for Canadian, oddly, especially in Europe and the UK. Something about the vowels, I guess.

Sully, LOL. I've still never met anyone named Sully. I'm gonna have to move to Southie.

I also escaped the Boston accent, thank God!

Edited by Jenn!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Same weight... Same height... Might even have the alligator shirt! :lol: People say the only thing that has changed is my hair...

Identification.PNG

Freshman College Identification Photo 1977

Jeffery AND Alla.

0 kilometers physically separates us!

K-1 Visa Granted... Wednesday, 21 May 2008

Alla ARRIVED to America... Wednesday, 12 November 2008

russia_a.gif Алла и Джеффри USA_a.gif

AllaAndJeffery.PNG

Filed: Country: India
Timeline
How many ladies remember going out to those photo makeover places.. such as glamor shots.?

taken 1992.. big hair.. and mega makeup .. augh

makeoverme-1.jpg....makeover.jpg

Hee hee! I love the sweater (or is that a boa)? In the 80s it was often hard to tell! :P

My dear Joyce.. Indeed it is a Boa.. in the picture with my baby it was just a cami with a piece of lace material... ..

Funniest part was when the photographer wanted me to do the "pose" squeesing the ladies.. to look more erum.. frontally blessed.. might I say was never the problem.. I laughed so hard.. sitting there elbows squishing the ladies.. while leaning forward... trying to look like i was naturally sitting there hahahahahahah....

When I left there .. the make up in daylight... hahahah.. such a bondo job... .. took forever to get the gunk from my hair.. couldnt even run my fingers tru my hair.. but then.. big hair . .. .. .

Love isn't love unless it is expressed;

caring isn't caring unless the other person knows;

sharing isn't sharing unless the other person is included

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

wow charles, had no idea what i imagined you to look like but not like that...looking good!!!!

Chrissy UK (Yorkshire) John USA (Minnesota)

20/July/05 Married in Las Vegas!!

AOS approved April 12th 2006!!

4/01/08 mailed I-751 to Nebraska

4/3/08 package arrives at Nebraska

4/11/08 check cashed

4/14/08 recieved NOA extension letter

4/26/08 recieved biometrics appointment letter plus it looks like our case has been forwarded to California!

5/02/08 Biometrics scheduled

5/02/08 Biometrics completed in 10 mins!

Woo Hoo....8/28/08 Recieved 10yr Greencard in mail, no approved email!! We are done!!!

.png

.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
i totally didn't think Charles looked like that :lol: I don't really know what I thought he looked like though...

you know how you get this mental image in your head of what you think someone looks like...

i'm sure many figured i'd look like this.

redneck-teenager.jpg

or this

541049291_85152d0990.jpg

:thumbs: Hats off to you, Charles! Wow! I didn't think I'd ever know what you look like. And let me just say, James Gandolfini has got nothing on you.

i told you i still had my hair! :bonk::P

Charles ~ great pics. Funny thing is you look pretty much exactly how I imagined you. :D

darn.......... :blush:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!