Dr. A ♥ O

Thursday

85 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

If they can sell that rock star feeling in a can then I'm drinking three and it's a whole new world!

Olivia, if you like coffee flavored drinks try Rockstar coffee energy drink. I enjoy it so much more than Red Bull. It's yummy. :)

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

WOW!!!! I don't remember so many SOs coming home at the same time before. This has been an AWESOME few weeks for everyone! There is some SERIOUS mojo flowing!!!!!

So happy for those of you that have your husbands coming home. It's an awesome feeling!

Hope all the other peeps are having a great day.

Any of your maids do windows???????? Hicham and I are going to be doing some serious outside work on the house this weekend.

Hicham came to my work today for the first time since he's been back. There were a few people that knew him from before he left and I had lots to introduce him to that had never met.

We also went to pick up his big azz file from the attorney's office. Our attorney was anxious to meet him considering how long it took and all the freak'in paperwork we had to do. The spent 45 mintues just being "chatty cathy" with each other. When our attorney asked him when were we going to start on the second baby...I hit his arm and said "We gotta GO!" :lol:

MoFlair.jpgbadsign.jpgfaris.jpgpassport.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
WOW!!!! I don't remember so many SOs coming home at the same time before. This has been an AWESOME few weeks for everyone! There is some SERIOUS mojo flowing!!!!!

So happy for those of you that have your husbands coming home. It's an awesome feeling!

Any of your maids do windows???????? Hicham and I are going to be doing some serious outside work on the house this weekend.

Hicham came to my work today for the first time since he's been back. There were a few people that knew him from before he left and I had lots to introduce him to that had never met.

We also went to pick up his big azz file from the attorney's office. Our attorney was anxious to meet him considering how long it took and all the freak'in paperwork we had to do. The spent 45 mintues just being "chatty cathy" with each other. When our attorney asked him when were we going to start on the second baby...I hit his arm and said "We gotta GO!" :lol:

Oh I remember how you hated the yard work last summer you must be tickled pink that he's gonna do that or at least help out now!!! lol I was thinking of going to Sears this weekend to buy a lawn mower since now I have people that do that for me but maybe I'm getting ahead of myself since what if he's allergic to grass like I am. :unsure:

Since I totally binged last night I am not eating lunch and I'm soooooooooooooooooooo craving a steak and cheese with tomato sub and a big helping of the homemade chips they have downstairs. :crying::crying::crying:

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

*plop*

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Had a dream last night that Gabi and Jax were roommates in Jaxs' house in Chicago. I was leaving hubster and moving my son and I into her spare room....... :unsure:

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Oh I remember how you hated the yard work last summer you must be tickled pink that he's gonna do that or at least help out now!!! lol I was thinking of going to Sears this weekend to buy a lawn mower since now I have people that do that for me but maybe I'm getting ahead of myself since what if he's allergic to grass like I am. :unsure:

Since I totally binged last night I am not eating lunch and I'm soooooooooooooooooooo craving a steak and cheese with tomato sub and a big helping of the homemade chips they have downstairs. :crying::crying::crying:

Doods, it is called getting a garder....LOL

Especially if you are not gonna have Merry Maids anymore.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Happy Thursday!!! i texted my oldest son today about kamal's card and he texted back (OMG) that this month they start removing conditions on my daughter in law. She is from Canada. Happy for them. Its kind of nice out so we started the yard work. Ew, forgot what it was like. And now he gets to see what i went thru this summer. Thinking about the veggie garden already. Um can't wait.

Consulate : Morocco

I-129F Sent : 2007-03-16

129F NOA1 : 2007-03-23

I-129F NOA2 : 2007-07-30

Interview Date : 2007-09-06

Visa Received : 2007-09-17

US Entry : 2007-10-15

Marriage : 2007-10-20

Adjustment of Status

Date Filed : 2007-11-25

NOA Date : 2007-11-29

Bio. Appt. : 2007-12-21

Interview Date : 2008-03-12

Approval / Denial Date : 2008-04-02

Approved : Yes

Greencard Received: 2008-04-13

Employment Authorization Document

Date Filed : 2007-11-25

NOA Date : 2007-11-29

Approved Date : 2008-01-28

Date Card Received : 2008-02-01

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Doods, it is called getting a garder....LOL

Especially if you are not gonna have Merry Maids anymore.

My husband jokes that I brought him home to be my gardener...but then he says "That just won't work baby, because I'm legal!"

When we found out he was approved and coming home I started laughing and said I wouldn't have to cut the grass anymore! I think some of you missed out on all my cussing about having to do yardwork last summer!

But I have to say Bridget...my yard is already looking quite lovely this spring. I totally relandscaped the front yard last spring and all of my anchor plants are coming out beautifully and some bulbs that I even forgot I had planted. Our project this summer.....A VEGETABLE GARDEN!!! There should be ALOT to complain about on that one!!!!!!! :lol:

spin class here i come! see ya in a few hours ! :energy:

Oh man....I've been thinking about trying out the spin class at the Y where I go, but I'm afraid I'll pass out and bust my teeth on the handlebars!!!!!! :blink:

MoFlair.jpgbadsign.jpgfaris.jpgpassport.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

Hating TODAY!!!

I hate my job!! I am working for new a supervisor who is a disorganized, insecure, motor-mouth drama queen. At this point, I need to save her email directives and my replies (for clarification and possible oversights she makes) on our cases. She has me writing letters on her behalf (I sign) rewuesting documents and then those people call up complaining to me they sent them already (seems to be in my supervisors pile somewhere).

Another supervisor gave me some tedious "busy-work" task....And the VP said, "what are you doing?" I tell him my project, "Don't do that, that's not necessary..." the VP tells me.

I am really dealing with some little ceasars in this office.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
amal my spare room is always open for you and traven ......oh did you see I put the pic of him and his new sword on my myspace slideshow? He is so darn handsome.

jackie

my boss is really pizzin me off today

Jackie, I keep forgetting to check out your myspace :crying: I need to get on internet at home more often - just about everything is blocked at work :angry:

يَايُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءامَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَوةِ اِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّبِرِينَ

“O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient. (Al-Baqarah 2:153 )”

hi

'lo :)

Had a dream last night that Gabi and Jax were roommates in Jaxs' house in Chicago. I was leaving hubster and moving my son and I into her spare room....... :unsure:

:huh:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.