lovelylili

Approved I765 & I131 Travel.. Yesssssss

10 posts in this topic

Application Type: I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On April 2, 2008, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Application Type: I131, APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On April 2, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I131 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer ser

What is the next step in the process? The EAD card should arrive in a few days, along with the AP document. Is the card that is to arrive a "green card"?

After the card arrives and the AP arrives, what happens next?

I am guessing that we shall receive a interview possibly, or we could be simply approved (like some of the others here on this forum), but I doubt it. I would expect us to go the distance with this process seeing as my wife and I were married here in the states on a B1/B2 visa, and we were "out of status" on the I-94. These things make me think we shall go the distance with this process.

If anyone can shed some light on the continuing process please take the time and share. Thank in advance, and God bless.

Kind regards

What is the next step in the process? The EAD card should arrive in a few days, along with the AP document. Is the card that is to arrive a "green card"?

I am guessing that we shall receive a interview possibly, or we could be simply approved (like some of the others here on this forum), but I doubt it. I would expect us to go the distance with this process seeing as my wife and I were married here in the states on a B1/B2 visa, and we were "out of status" on the I-94. These things make me think we shall go the distance with this process.

If anyone can shed some light on the continuing process please take the time and share. Thank in advance, and God bless.

Kind regards

I believe the card that is about to arrive is your work permit which will allow you to get a SSN (if you don't already have one) as well as working in the US legally.

The next step is to wait for an interview (where a decision will be made and your green card will be granted or not) or if you are lucky your case might be transferred.

Be patient, you are on the right track here and things are moving for you.

Congrats on the goo news! :thumbs:

P.S If you could please add your timeline to your signature that would give us a better idea of how your case is progressing.

ALL THE BEST!

Edited by unforgettablefire

Timeline:

12-16-07 Arrival in the US from Good Ol' Blighty

02-13-08 Got married in Los Angeles

02-22-08 Civil Surgeon Appointment

Adjustment of Status

02-29-08 Sent I-130, AOS, EAD, AP (Via FedEx) to Chicago

03-03-08 Package arrived in Chicago

03-07-08 All Cheques cashed!!

03-10-08 NOAs for I-130, I-485, I-765 and I-131 received

03-16-08 NOAs for I-130, I-485, I-765 and I-131 touched

03-27-08 Biometrics Appointment at 2pm (Notice date: 03.11.08)

04-30-08 Received EAD "card production ordered" & AP Approval notices from CRIS (YESSSS!!!!!)

05-06-08 I-765 touched and AP received in the mail!

05-08-08 Received I-765 "approval notice sent" e-mail from CRIS

05-09-08 EAD received in the mail (YIIPPEEYY!!!)

08-22-08 Notice of Action for initial interview received (10-08-08)

10-08-08 AOS Interview in Los Angeles: APPROVED!!!!

10-09-08 I-485 touched! (Card Production Ordered)

10-15-08 NOAs for I-130 (approval notice) and I-485 (welcome letter) received

10-22-08 Green Card finally arrived!!!

Removing of Conditions

07-14-10 Sent I-751 (Via USPS next day delivery) to California Service Center

07-22-10 Received NOA 1

07-30-10 Received NOA 2 (Biometrics appointment on 08-11-10)

08-31-10 NOA for Removal of Conditions approved

09-02-10 Approval letter received

09-03-10 Green Card arrived!!!

ePcwm7.png

.png

Hi there! Congratulations! Hope for me as I am in the Atlanta area as well : )

I havent gone through the process yet, BUT I believe you should be getting notice from USCIS for Interview date for AOS. ? I think!

Someone should be along soon to help further.

AOS

APRIL 24 2008 - Filed AOS Packet APRIL 28 2008 - Package received and signed for by CHYBA

MAY 6 2008 ( Day 1) - Notice USCIS received MAY 10 2008 (Day 4) -Rec'd all 4 NOA's & Status of all 4 online

MAY 12 2008 (Day 6) - Received Biometrics letter MAY 14 2008 (Day 8) - Biometrics done early.

OCTOBER 22 2008 (DAY 170)- I-765:Card Production Ordered/I-131: Approval notice sent

OCTOBER 27 2008 (Day 175)- AP Received

OCTOBER 30 2008 (Day 178)- EAD Approval Notice Sent OCTOBER 31 2008 (Day 179)- EAD Received

NOVEMBER 4 2008- Applied for SSN / NOVEMBER 24 2008- SSN Received

JANUARY 15 2009- INTERVIEW-APPROVED!!

JANUARY 31 2009- GC RECEIVED_No more USCIS for 10 Months[/color]

ROC

October 27- I-751 Sent

October 30- I-751 Received

April 10-10 YR GC Received

Thanks for the reply. We appreciate posters like you, and this forum for helping so much. Thanks to all!!

We have not received a SS#, so as soon as the card arrives we will venture down that path.

I hope that we obtain an interview notice pretty soon, but I am not complaining. God has been good, and USCIS has been fair to our situation so far.

Only one RFE, and that was my fault. I did not include my W2's (complete loss of my mind) when I sent in the initial application.

So you are saying/suggesting that now it's the wait game, maybe RFE, or other questions about adjustment of status for the interview? Then what?

Another thing. How do I show my timeline on my signature? Anything I can do to help this forum.

Thanks in advance~~~~

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

Kind regards

THe card to arrive is your EAD, not the greencard.

Yes, the next step for you should be waiting for an interview notice. Cases that got approved without interview are as far as I know, only cases that got transfered to California Service Center and even that is no guarantee for approval without interview.

Congratulations on your EAD and AP, now you can work and travel, which should make the further wait more bareable!!!

Nadine & Kenneth

Our K-1 journey

02/06/2006 filed 129F

07/01/2007 received visa via "Deutsche Post"

08/27/2006 POE Dallas

->view my complete timeline

AOS, EAD and AP

12/6/2006 filed for AOS & EAD

1/05/2007 AOS transferred to California Service Center

01/16/2008 letter to Congressman

03/27/2008 GREENCARD arrived

ROC

02/02/2010 filed I-751

07/01/20010 Greencard arrived

Naturalization

12/08/2021 N-400 filed 

03/15/2022 Interview. Approved after "quality review"

05/11/2022 Oath Ceremony

Thanks for the reply. We appreciate posters like you, and this forum for helping so much. Thanks to all!!

We have not received a SS#, so as soon as the card arrives we will venture down that path.

I hope that we obtain an interview notice pretty soon, but I am not complaining. God has been good, and USCIS has been fair to our situation so far.

Only one RFE, and that was my fault. I did not include my W2's (complete loss of my mind) when I sent in the initial application.

So you are saying/suggesting that now it's the wait game, maybe RFE, or other questions about adjustment of status for the interview? Then what?

Another thing. How do I show my timeline on my signature? Anything I can do to help this forum.

Thanks in advance~~~~

No worries whatsoever. This forum is very helpful for all of us.

What I would suggest you to do is relax ;) You have been granted the Work Permit and Advance Parole which is certainly excellent news and will make the wait more bearable. If USCIS need anything else from you they will sure get in touch.

To show the timeline on your signature:

Got to "My Controls" and from there click on "Edit Signature" on the "Personal Profile" section. Hope this helps!

Edited by unforgettablefire

Timeline:

12-16-07 Arrival in the US from Good Ol' Blighty

02-13-08 Got married in Los Angeles

02-22-08 Civil Surgeon Appointment

Adjustment of Status

02-29-08 Sent I-130, AOS, EAD, AP (Via FedEx) to Chicago

03-03-08 Package arrived in Chicago

03-07-08 All Cheques cashed!!

03-10-08 NOAs for I-130, I-485, I-765 and I-131 received

03-16-08 NOAs for I-130, I-485, I-765 and I-131 touched

03-27-08 Biometrics Appointment at 2pm (Notice date: 03.11.08)

04-30-08 Received EAD "card production ordered" & AP Approval notices from CRIS (YESSSS!!!!!)

05-06-08 I-765 touched and AP received in the mail!

05-08-08 Received I-765 "approval notice sent" e-mail from CRIS

05-09-08 EAD received in the mail (YIIPPEEYY!!!)

08-22-08 Notice of Action for initial interview received (10-08-08)

10-08-08 AOS Interview in Los Angeles: APPROVED!!!!

10-09-08 I-485 touched! (Card Production Ordered)

10-15-08 NOAs for I-130 (approval notice) and I-485 (welcome letter) received

10-22-08 Green Card finally arrived!!!

Removing of Conditions

07-14-10 Sent I-751 (Via USPS next day delivery) to California Service Center

07-22-10 Received NOA 1

07-30-10 Received NOA 2 (Biometrics appointment on 08-11-10)

08-31-10 NOA for Removal of Conditions approved

09-02-10 Approval letter received

09-03-10 Green Card arrived!!!

ePcwm7.png

.png

I guess I do not see the specific "buttons" that will allow me to add my timeline. Please elaborate when you get a moment. I would very much like to put my timeline in all of my post. Thanks

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
I guess I do not see the specific "buttons" that will allow me to add my timeline. Please elaborate when you get a moment. I would very much like to put my timeline in all of my post. Thanks

Click on my assistant, then edit forums signature. :) There ya go. :thumbs:

AOS Approved on 10-17-08 (details in profile)

Removal of Conditions on 07-19-10

In this tedious process, we tend to forget that this is all worth it.

I love my hubby beyond anything in this world.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

You already have a "clickable" timeline, but if you want to add your timeline in your signature, go to "My controls" thn "edit my signature" and there you can add all your info in the textfield.

Nadine & Kenneth

Our K-1 journey

02/06/2006 filed 129F

07/01/2007 received visa via "Deutsche Post"

08/27/2006 POE Dallas

->view my complete timeline

AOS, EAD and AP

12/6/2006 filed for AOS & EAD

1/05/2007 AOS transferred to California Service Center

01/16/2008 letter to Congressman

03/27/2008 GREENCARD arrived

ROC

02/02/2010 filed I-751

07/01/20010 Greencard arrived

Naturalization

12/08/2021 N-400 filed 

03/15/2022 Interview. Approved after "quality review"

05/11/2022 Oath Ceremony

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.