Mubo

PLS CONTRIBUTE

2 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Well, i am back again for your candid advice. Because of my peculiar issues, am thinking contacting a senator to intervene. Actually, i was denied my naturalization for not saying consecutively 6 months and abadonmemnt.

I did not get their refusal until very late and i cannot appeal again when i gat it because it was belated and the case closed. I was told in the denial that i can file after being more than 30 months and i am 36 months within. Also, i have letter from where i lived before i bought my house that i was living in the house and thus counter the abandonement and residency discontinuation. I am disabled and have some health issues that warrants someone being with me. Someone advised to write a senator explaining my circumstances and request they re-open the case so that, my naturalization can be quicker and i will be able to bring my wife or allow him to see what i can do to bring her so that, she can be of assistance to my demanding health.

Pls advise and on what to put to make this convincing.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
Well, i am back again for your candid advice. Because of my peculiar issues, am thinking contacting a senator to intervene. Actually, i was denied my naturalization for not saying consecutively 6 months and abadonmemnt.

I did not get their refusal until very late and i cannot appeal again when i gat it because it was belated and the case closed. I was told in the denial that i can file after being more than 30 months and i am 36 months within. Also, i have letter from where i lived before i bought my house that i was living in the house and thus counter the abandonement and residency discontinuation. I am disabled and have some health issues that warrants someone being with me. Someone advised to write a senator explaining my circumstances and request they re-open the case so that, my naturalization can be quicker and i will be able to bring my wife or allow him to see what i can do to bring her so that, she can be of assistance to my demanding health.

Pls advise and on what to put to make this convincing.

No comment yet? Why now...................

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.