brian87

APRIL '08 Vermont K-1 Filers

2,328 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

wooohooo thanks so much for sharing folks! Great news! :thumbs:

Ours arrived on the 16th so I assume i'll see our check is cashed tomorrow. Happy for you guys!

Now lets all sit back in the warm sun and have some strong umbrella drinks as we wait! :lol:

timeline.jpg

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
We sent ours in on 4/14...and it arrived 4/15....and we just found out that the check was cashed today! Yay! But we are still waiting on the NOA1 in the mail...

I am curious if any of you April Vermont filers have gotten an NOA1 yet. Also, I have seen some people list check cashed on their timelines, but I don't know how to do that...

If you click on 'My Assitant' at the top and then on 'Edit Forums Signature' you can add what you want to show up with each of your posts.... ;)

You can usually get the number to track your petition from your cashed check (sorry Nicoxcx!! ;) )

More people here should be impatient, the more other people are, the less impatient I seem ! lol

I'll work on that for you!!! :lol: Can you not enlarge (hush Brian! :lol:) your check with photo editing software Nico????

timeline.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
wooohooo thanks so much for sharing folks! Great news! :thumbs:

Ours arrived on the 16th so I assume i'll see our check is cashed tomorrow. Happy for you guys!

Now lets all sit back in the warm sun and have some strong umbrella drinks as we wait! :lol:

Hi Kim and Russ.Im sure you will be next..We just filed a day ahead of you.

God Bless..

religious_42.gif

12932.gif

January 27 2009 POE HOUSTON

March 07,2009 Sent AOS packet by UPS

March 10 2009 aos received signed by CHYBA

March 17, 2009 Check encashed

March 20,2009 NOA1 received for AOS,EAD,AP

March 23,2009 Biometrics appointment recvd

April 16,2009 Biometrics Appintment 8 am

APRIL 2 2009 CASE transferred to CSC

April 30,2009 Touched

May 01,2009 Touched

May 05,2009 EAD and AP Approved.(THANK GOD)

May 11,2009 AP Received

May 13,2009 EAD Received

May 15,2009 got my learner's permit for driving

June 02,2009 RFE for my Son's AOS

June 02,2009 Card Production ordered on mine

June 15 2009 RFE received(new I 693)

June 15, 2009 Card production again

June 17,2009 Got my DL in texas

June 23,2009 Got a touched for RFE on my son's case.Processing resumed

June 26,2009 Got my GC n the mail

June 29 2009 SOn's AOS finally approved

July 01,2009 Got a job!!god is good

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Can you not enlarge (hush Brian! :lol:)

:star:

Actually, was able to figure something out with some paint/photo program, but the problem then became that the stamp was too light to be able to discern the numbers, ie. 3's from 8's, etc. And realistically, only two of about thirty March VJ Vermont filers have received NOA2's, so I am not in a huge hurry to register for tracking. That would only give me one more thing to obsess about.

Plus, I have the illusion of control when I can do something. So I figure when I need an emotional boost, I will register with the USCIS which will probably be about mid-May.

Brian

03/18/08 Engagement Date

04/03/08 NOA1 Date

07/03/08 NOA2 Received Via Email

07/22/08 Received email Stating Approval Under Review

07/28/08 NOA2 Status Changed to Denial

08/13/08 2nd NOA2 received via Email

10/07/08 Interview Date/VISA RECEIVED

11/22/08 Atlanta, U.S. Point of Entry.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline

Hey guys...

I sent my K1 Packet in on the 18th (Friday), it got there on Monday the 28th (with delivery confirmation of course) and still no cashed check or NOA 1.

I'm hoping it comes today or tomorrow to calm my nerves. And I'm waiting for my bank account to decline by $455 too.

haha

Good luck to all!!!

Suzy :blush:

205656_848198845714_16320940_41282447_7410167_n-1.jpg

Timeline

Hi Suzy, ours was sent overnight 4/15 and got there 4/16. My check still has not cleared. Others here who filed the day before us had their checks clear yesterday so i'm hoping today is the day but nothing yet.

Seems as tho VSC slowed down quite a bit since January/February. I do hope it speeds up again as I was getting pretty excited about a 4-6 week approval as most January filers got!

timeline.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
Hey guys...

I sent my K1 Packet in on the 18th (Friday), it got there on Monday the 28th (with delivery confirmation of course) and still no cashed check or NOA 1.

I'm hoping it comes today or tomorrow to calm my nerves. And I'm waiting for my bank account to decline by $455 too.

haha

Good luck to all!!!

Suzy :blush:

good luck for a fast approval

Sal and Jay

K1 - Complete
AOS - Complete
EAD - Complete
AP - Complete
ROC - Complete

N400-Complete

I am a United States citizen!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hii!!!!!!

Vermont got my packet on the 7th and the check wasnt cashed til the 23th... Should I be worried?

K1

04/11/2008 - I-129F Sent to VSC

04/14/2008 - I-129F Received at VSC

04/21/2008 - I-129F NOA1

05/21/2008 - Touched (don´t know if it was the first, didn´t check before)

05/25/2008 - Advisory Opinion: SUBJECT to section 212 (e)

06/06/2008 - Sent paperwork for a waiver of the HRR

06/17/2008 - Check for the waiver cashed

06/18/2008 - No objection letter for the waiver sent by Brazilian Embassy

07/21/2008 - I-129F NOA2

07/28/2008 - Favorable Recommendation sent (waiver!)

09/08/2008 - Medical

09/16/2008 - Interview date (pending - missing form 1040)

09/24/2008 - Form 1040 finally received by the embassy

09/26/2008 - Visa issued, passport on its way!!! lol

Timeline
Hii!!!!!!

Vermont got my packet on the 7th and the check wasnt cashed til the 23th... Should I be worried?

I wouldnt worry, if the check is cashed you know its there.

Good luck with your journey.

Sal and Jay

K1 - Complete
AOS - Complete
EAD - Complete
AP - Complete
ROC - Complete

N400-Complete

Timeline
Hii!!!!!!

Sal's right... not to worry! If they cashed your check you're good to go! Maybe i'll stop checking so obsessively then! :lol:

Welcome to the waiting room! :)

timeline.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Thanks... It took forever though, right!!! I thought Vermont was supposed to be fast, looks like not so much lately!

I´m new to this I´m still confused, so do we get a NO1 date before the check is cashed? How do I know mine?

K1

04/11/2008 - I-129F Sent to VSC

04/14/2008 - I-129F Received at VSC

04/21/2008 - I-129F NOA1

05/21/2008 - Touched (don´t know if it was the first, didn´t check before)

05/25/2008 - Advisory Opinion: SUBJECT to section 212 (e)

06/06/2008 - Sent paperwork for a waiver of the HRR

06/17/2008 - Check for the waiver cashed

06/18/2008 - No objection letter for the waiver sent by Brazilian Embassy

07/21/2008 - I-129F NOA2

07/28/2008 - Favorable Recommendation sent (waiver!)

09/08/2008 - Medical

09/16/2008 - Interview date (pending - missing form 1040)

09/24/2008 - Form 1040 finally received by the embassy

09/26/2008 - Visa issued, passport on its way!!! lol

Timeline
Thanks... It took forever though, right!!! I thought Vermont was supposed to be fast, looks like not so much lately!

I´m new to this I´m still confused, so do we get a NO1 date before the check is cashed? How do I know mine?

I think you get the nao1 after the check is cleared. Hope that helps.

Sal and Jay

K1 - Complete
AOS - Complete
EAD - Complete
AP - Complete
ROC - Complete

N400-Complete

Timeline

The EAC number you need to register on the USCIS website should be printed on the back of the cleared check. Most of us can get a copy right online. The USC will get a hardcopy via snail mail that will also have the number.

I don't know what to say about VSC. It's hard to really get an accurate idea because the databases here are just based on the VJ filers which make up a very small percentage of overall filers. I can tell you that, according to this website, things look like they've slowed a bit but that may not be the case. It's still a whole lot faster than CSC and MUCH better than it was last year after the price increase/influx of petitions!

I know it all seems overwhelming right now but there are lots of people here to help!

timeline.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.