Chica Yeyé

Trailmix Glorious Travels

115 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

:lol:

(Well, maybe not right AT the border, but we're here waiting to welcome you.) :thumbs:

You know what I just realized? I had a dream about you last night, Trailmix. And you were there, too, Carla! It was a weird one. We laughed about stuff, there was swimming involved, a lottery win, and an explosion that rained gold coins. You know.... a typical day in the life of. :hehe:

iagree.gif

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Well, maybe not right AT the border, but we're here waiting to welcome you.) :thumbs:

You know what I just realized? I had a dream about you last night, Trailmix. And you were there, too, Carla! It was a weird one. We laughed about stuff, there was swimming involved, a lottery win, and an explosion that rained gold coins. You know.... a typical day in the life of. :hehe:

Sounds like a great dream! :lol: Sounds like we'll have to get together once trailmix is down in FLA. Maybe buy a lottery ticket when I'm there...winning must be involved because you saw gold coins!

I think you saw the future! :wow:

carlahmsb4.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Good plan. I'm in. :thumbs: You know, I am SO convinced that I am going to win the lottery some day that I am really mystified that it hasn't happened yet. Mind you, I am also convinced that I am still 30. :hehe:

We will definately have to buy a lottery ticket then!

Well, we are leaving today, just got up not long ago and my Husband will shortly start packing things in the car. We will be driving to Great Falls today.

I am having a hard time leaving this house, however trying to keep positive and know that I will feel at home in Florida too!

I am having a hard time leaving this house, however trying to keep positive and know that I will feel at home in Florida too!

Breaking ties and saying goodbye sux. :( I cried my heart out the night before, then sat with tears in my eyes and a lump in my throat all the way to the border. You're in our hearts and prayers for a safe trip and minimal lumps-in-the-throat, Maureen. Check back in and let us know how you're doing. It's going to be such an adventure. I'm looking forward to your memoirs. (F)(L):)

OH! And stop in to Carla's house for a morning coffee. Make sure you pick up her portion of the lottery ticket and bring it with you to Florida. I'd really like to be rich before the summer. :thumbs:

iagree.gif

<<<<<<SPECIAL REPORT>>>>>>>

-----"WE WON'T LET HER LEAVE" ----

Calgary, AB.- Picketers on their way to the CAN-US border have told this correspondent that they are intending to block "by any means necessary" the passage of the Trailmix family into American soil.

Susie Rae, from Calgarians for Healthy Eating, said in between tears: "Trailmix was a friend of mine. I learned all I know about cooking from her; and now she leaves us." Susie Rae had to be taken to hospital after she injured herself repeatedly with a battering spoon.

Bubba -real name unknown- was ready in his pick up truck with colorful "go Flames" stickers coming out of his...., cowoby boots, a rifle in the back of the pick up and also had comment: "It is just #$%%'d up maam, that these #$$% Americans take our good people, because the Trailmisss [sic] family is good #$%^&& people". Bubba tries hard to control his tears.

Any other number of protesters have gathered in the border, hoping the Trailmix family will hear their pleas. It has been said the T. Family entourage might unexpectedly change their route to avoid an encounter that, with folks like Bubba, could be dangerous. It has also been said that they will pass incognito... :ph34r:

Reporting from the Canadian prairies (clad in Chanel winter gear custom made and sharing a cup of Carlacoffee with my pal and long ago 'item', Justin Trudeau), Ladee Heather, war correspondent .

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
Mind you, I am also convinced that I am still 30. :hehe:

No, you're 29. :innocent:

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Timeline
<<<<<<SPECIAL REPORT>>>>>>>

-----"WE WON'T LET HER LEAVE" ----

Calgary, AB.- Picketers on their way to the CAN-US border have told this correspondent that they are intending to block "by any means necessary" the passage of the Trailmix family into American soil.

Susie Rae, from Calgarians for Healthy Eating, said in between tears: "Trailmix was a friend of mine. I learned all I know about cooking from her; and now she leaves us." Susie Rae had to be taken to hospital after she injured herself repeatedly with a battering spoon.

Bubba -real name unknown- was ready in his pick up truck with colorful "go Flames" stickers coming out of his...., cowoby boots, a rifle in the back of the pick up and also had comment: "It is just #$%%'d up maam, that these #$$% Americans take our good people, because the Trailmisss [sic] family is good #$%^&& people". Bubba tries hard to control his tears.

Any other number of protesters have gathered in the border, hoping the Trailmix family will hear their pleas. It has been said the T. Family entourage might unexpectedly change their route to avoid an encounter that, with folks like Bubba, could be dangerous. It has also been said that they will pass incognito... :ph34r:

Reporting from the Canadian prairies (clad in Chanel winter gear custom made and sharing a cup of Carlacoffee with my pal and long ago 'item', Justin Trudeau), Ladee Heather, war correspondent .

:lol: Way beyond cute. :lol: Matilda must be away from the office. :lol: Best wishes for a safe and enjoyable trip go out to Trailmix, Nutmix and various other mix-tures. :thumbs:

IR5

Timeline
enjoyable trip go out to Trailmix, Nutmix and various other mix-tures. :thumbs:

Catmix. :hehe:

IR5

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

hmmm - shouldn't that be 'meowmix'?

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Timeline
hmmm - shouldn't that be 'meowmix'?

The winner by unanimous decision.... :lol:

IR5

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.