MelindaandTarek

HEY MENA

66 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Friday.

I hope your dream comes true Nagi!!!!

I'm in a rotten mood today. Had to attend a meeting this morning that I was presenting in so no yummie jammie friday for me. Now I have a ton of work to do and have to work over the weekend while I have the kids here so that will be interesting. I also have to hunt for a new housekeeper since the merry maid fiasco. I seriously cannot wash my floors or scrub my tub so my doing this stuff is out of the question.

Waiting kind of anxiously for some test results from my rheumy. I mentioned working on having a baby and instantly he ordered blood tests because he wants to rule out Lupus for certain this time. Not sure what that would have to do with anything since it's not like the baby could catch it.

Rainy cold and miserable here. Might go for a starbucks run later.

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awe Jess it is coming soon! Yeah the baby will be here in or around 64 days! :dance:

Stay away from the massage table cos that might put a hitch in things :whistle: I am sure you so rock... So for all the pregnant ladies when you are close and want help jump on the table with me ~n~him

Jul 20, 2006 Arrived in Amman, Jordan

Jul 24, 2006 Married in Amman, Jordan

Oct 11, 2006 I130 Approval Oct. 26, 2006 I129F Approval

Nov. 8, 2006 Recieved letter that I-129 was sent to Amman, Jordan

Dec 13, 2006 Recieved Package from Amman Embassy for K3 Intreview date Aug. 15,2007

Mar 05,2007 Embassy called interview scheduled for March 19th

Mar 19, 2007 Interview for K3- AP

May 20, 2007 Embassy called for Hasan to send in his passport!!!

May 24, 2007 Recieved Interview date of June 5th for CR1?

June 05, 2007 Interviewed and she said he was approved, kept passport and said will recieve in 4 days.

June 12, 2007 VISA IN HAND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 21, 2007 Hasan arrived in the USA and so very happy!

June 26, 2007 Applied for SSN

July 06, 2007 SSN in hand

July 25, 2007 Green Card in Hand!

Aug 13, 2007 Behind the wheel test, Passed. Now has California DL

I-751

Mar 26, 2009 Sent in I-751

Mar 28, 2009 Proof received

April 1, 2009 check cashed

April 3, 2009 NOA Received

April 16,2009 received bio appt letter

April 24, 2009 Biometrics Appointment

June 6, 2009 Removal of Conditions Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 17, 2009 10 Year Green Card in hand!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

That is so awesome the baby will be here before we know it and we'll have another MENA rotating baby pix to ogle! :dance:

Hi yall!

i am waiting to hear from my doctors office manager to see if we are on the schedule for May 30th for the csection. We are looking at that date but it could be as early as the 27th. We shall see. When i get confirmation i will let you all know. So in 64 days at most we will have our new bundle arriving!!

i hope you all have a great weekend.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
I'm in a rotten mood today. Had to attend a meeting this morning that I was presenting in so no yummie jammie friday for me. Now I have a ton of work to do and have to work over the weekend while I have the kids here so that will be interesting. I also have to hunt for a new housekeeper since the merry maid fiasco. I seriously cannot wash my floors or scrub my tub so my doing this stuff is out of the question.

What happened w/ the Merry Maids? Did I miss something? :unsure:

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

What happened w/ the Merry Maids? Did I miss something? :unsure:

I got a call from an old credit card fraud dept stating someone was using my credit card. It had to be them because I never leave the house with it and you'd have to know the back 3 numbers to use it. I had a different group in each time though so no way could they pin it down to one employee. :(

So for all the pregnant ladies when you are close and want help jump on the table with me ~n~him

:lol::lol::lol: I knew who you meant but I just blew water out my nose 'cause that sounds so wrong! lol

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

i'm convinced all maids suck! either they steal from you, break things, or just don't do a very good job!

we just fired ours because they didn't do a good job at ALL. i hope you can resolve this problem, bridget~!

"It's far better to be alone than wish you were." - Ann Landers

world-map.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
So for all the pregnant ladies when you are close and want help jump on the table with me ~n~him

:lol::lol::lol: I knew who you meant but I just blew water out my nose 'cause that sounds so wrong! lol

I knew too, cuz, clearly, it's me - but I busted a seam laughing at that!!!! :rofl: I guess not everyone knows I'm Noura (me). :star:

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

I am sorry that it seemed to sound wrong I meant it for the message and yes of course being the Me and not him! Sorry but I guess it was great for the laugh :rofl: even though I don't mean it to come out that way!

Jul 20, 2006 Arrived in Amman, Jordan

Jul 24, 2006 Married in Amman, Jordan

Oct 11, 2006 I130 Approval Oct. 26, 2006 I129F Approval

Nov. 8, 2006 Recieved letter that I-129 was sent to Amman, Jordan

Dec 13, 2006 Recieved Package from Amman Embassy for K3 Intreview date Aug. 15,2007

Mar 05,2007 Embassy called interview scheduled for March 19th

Mar 19, 2007 Interview for K3- AP

May 20, 2007 Embassy called for Hasan to send in his passport!!!

May 24, 2007 Recieved Interview date of June 5th for CR1?

June 05, 2007 Interviewed and she said he was approved, kept passport and said will recieve in 4 days.

June 12, 2007 VISA IN HAND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 21, 2007 Hasan arrived in the USA and so very happy!

June 26, 2007 Applied for SSN

July 06, 2007 SSN in hand

July 25, 2007 Green Card in Hand!

Aug 13, 2007 Behind the wheel test, Passed. Now has California DL

I-751

Mar 26, 2009 Sent in I-751

Mar 28, 2009 Proof received

April 1, 2009 check cashed

April 3, 2009 NOA Received

April 16,2009 received bio appt letter

April 24, 2009 Biometrics Appointment

June 6, 2009 Removal of Conditions Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 17, 2009 10 Year Green Card in hand!

Happy Fantastic Froggy Friday!

378120732.jpg

funny-pictures-coffee-frog-biscotti.jpg

funny-pictures-frog-prince-kiss.jpg

I'm off today, slept till 11:30, ate pizza for brunch, checkin up on VJ and then gonna go back to bed until time to pick up the youngster. I'm soooooooooooooo worn out lately. I really think its due to loss of blood but we'll see on Monday when I go see the doc for it. I hope everybody has a Great weekend!

(F) amal (F)

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
I'm soooooooooooooo worn out lately. I really think its due to loss of blood but we'll see on Monday when I go see the doc for it. I hope everybody has a Great weekend!

(F) amal (F)

Your son is so cute!

BTW are you on any iron supplements? If not, you should ask your doctor about it when you go. Iron can upset your stomach like asprin though, just as a word of caution. If you eat red meat you may also consider having some steak with some steamed veggies (not boiled becuase that will take out their vitamin/mineral content). Try for Spinach, chard, beets, etc -- dark leafy greens are good for iron and calcium, both of which you are losing. I hope you figure out what is going on and feel better soon.

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
HAS ANYONE EVER USED LUFTHANSA? AND TRAVELED THRU FRANKFORD GERMANY? AND IF SO HOW WAS THAT AIRPORT? IS IT A GOOD AIRLINE?

I flew Luthansa on the way home from morocco in sept. and it was a good flight, they had a little more leg room then British Airways, but they only had a tv screen at the front of the rows, so he might want something else to occupy his time, but tell him dont buy any magazines in Frankfurt airport (cost me 18.00 for 2 magzaines) The airport was good, alot of helpful ppl, when I went through it seemed there was some construction going on but they give you maps if you ask for directions, and I had to spend most of my layover time picking up my bags and transfering them for the second part of the flight. If he feels like he needs to ask directions I just went up to anyone that worked in the airport, even the ones that work at the coffee stands and asked if they spoke english and if they knew where something was. They were all really nice.Good luck on your husbands trip!Yeah someone is on their way :dance:

4377610_bodyshot_300x400.gif5130242_bodyshot_300x400.gif

Date of Wedding :2007-09-04

Date I-130 Sent :2008//02/12

Date I-130 NOA1 2008/02/13

Date I-130 NOA2 :2008-06-04

Date I-129F Sent :2008-03-20

I-129F RFE(s) :2008/05/20

I-129F RFE Reply(s) :2008/05/27,20

Date I-129F NOA2:2008-06-04

Date Package Received By NVC :2008-06-06?

Date Package Left From NVC :2008-06-11

I'm soooooooooooooo worn out lately. I really think its due to loss of blood but we'll see on Monday when I go see the doc for it. I hope everybody has a Great weekend!

(F) amal (F)

Your son is so cute!

BTW are you on any iron supplements? If not, you should ask your doctor about it when you go. Iron can upset your stomach like asprin though, just as a word of caution. If you eat red meat you may also consider having some steak with some steamed veggies (not boiled becuase that will take out their vitamin/mineral content). Try for Spinach, chard, beets, etc -- dark leafy greens are good for iron and calcium, both of which you are losing. I hope you figure out what is going on and feel better soon.

Not taking any supplements yet but I do love me some steak! *drool* medium well done steak with steamed broccoli and cheeeeeeeze*drool* OK I gotta go out for lunch now and get me some MEAT!!! I also hate cooked spinach EXCEPT for at my favorite restaurant "dimassis" who does who-knows-what to theirs and it is AWESOME! we may have to go there tonight!

WTH is chard? lol .. and beets...not gonna happen lol.

(F) amal (F)

Interview-December 2005

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
Not taking any supplements yet but I do love me some steak! *drool* medium well done steak with steamed broccoli and cheeeeeeeze*drool* OK I gotta go out for lunch now and get me some MEAT!!! I also hate cooked spinach EXCEPT for at my favorite restaurant "dimassis" who does who-knows-what to theirs and it is AWESOME! we may have to go there tonight!

(F) amal (F)

I meant to write beet greens actually. if you don't like beet greens you won't like chard. Raw spinach would work just as well :) When is your appointment again? You figure if you're losing enough blood to affect the way you feel and opertate, then you have a real problem and should try to concentrate on maintaining your basic health at the moment so I would try to up your iron and calcium, and a hint of magnesium-- a multivitamin should work for mos tof thins and then use some diet for more iron and calcium.

BTW meant to say before as far as soda-- what works fo r me is to not get it and then be forced to buy it when I am out but the smaller portion size-- 20oz :) I can stick to 20oz a day usually, but that initial cutback is MURDER and will give you massive withdrawl headaches.

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

(F) amal (F)

I meant to write beet greens actually. if you don't like beet greens you won't like chard. Raw spinach would work just as well :) When is your appointment again? You figure if you're losing enough blood to affect the way you feel and opertate, then you have a real problem and should try to concentrate on maintaining your basic health at the moment so I would try to up your iron and calcium, and a hint of magnesium-- a multivitamin should work for mos tof thins and then use some diet for more iron and calcium.

BTW meant to say before as far as soda-- what works fo r me is to not get it and then be forced to buy it when I am out but the smaller portion size-- 20oz :) I can stick to 20oz a day usually, but that initial cutback is MURDER and will give you massive withdrawl headaches.

By the way, I think my son is darling too :) thanks!

Soda, hahaha I could go thru a 12 pack a day if nobody cared.. but usually no more than 3 or 4 sodas. (and I've cut back lol)

I have thought about multivitamins (i work in a pharmacy, i shoulda started them the second I felt wierd) but I've been too lazy to choose one. My appointment is Monday the 31st so we'll see what he says!

Interview-December 2005

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.