w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

Aryan Guard celebrates White Pride World Day in Calgary

329 posts in this topic

Anyone on this board should "get" that the Aryan Guard is all about promoting an all white society. We all should find that repugnant, but I'd think the USCs with non-white spouses should find it even more disturbing.

yes the Aryan Gaurd is a focked up bunch. but, that isn't what this thread is about. its another sly planted & worded thread title to call people racist if they're not ashamed of having "white" skin....nothing new

Well, that's your wierd interpretation of course. However, the reality is, no one here is ashamed of having 'white' skin. It's all about closet racism those people harbouring it being put squarely in the mirror to face what they are.

Great but funny when the exact same evidence is presented about someone on the other side of the fence being racist, then the stereotypical response is "this is isolated" or "he does not represent the community".

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
Anyone on this board should "get" that the Aryan Guard is all about promoting an all white society. We all should find that repugnant, but I'd think the USCs with non-white spouses should find it even more disturbing.

yes the Aryan Gaurd is a focked up bunch. but, that isn't what this thread is about. its another sly planted & worded thread title to call people racist if they're not ashamed of having "white" skin....nothing new

IMO you are reading WAY too much into it.

not when the same person keeps starting racial hate thread topics.

Well, that's your wierd interpretation of course. However, the reality is, no one here is ashamed of having 'white' skin. It's all about closet racism those people harbouring it being put squarely in the mirror to face what they are.

7yqZWFL.jpg

Filed: Country: England
Timeline
When black folks subject white folks to 2 centuries of slavery plus another century and a half of general discrimination because the white folks are destroying the fabric of America, then I'm sure we'll have a reversal of the whole argument and criticize black pride as something racist in concept and practice.

I'm not criticizing black pride, but if black people can be "proud" of what their "race" has

accomplished (which I believe to be a silly concept - what does a random black person

have to do with the accomplishments of Martin Luther King, Jr - other than the fact that

both happened to be black?), then white people can be proud of their race's accomplishments

as well (an equally silly concept, of course.)

ok, it may be silly, but what I'm saying is that whites DO celebrate the accomplishments of other whites. It is just more noticeable to have a Black history month, when the white celebrations are celebrated across the entire calendar. There is also Hispanic history month in September.

Co-Founder of VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse -

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED
26 Jan 2004 Filed I130; 23 May 2005 Received Visa
30 Jun 2005 Arrived at Chicago POE
02 Apr 2007 Filed I751; 22 May 2008 Received 10-yr green card
14 Jul 2012 Citizenship Oath Ceremony

When black folks subject white folks to 2 centuries of slavery plus another century and a half of general discrimination because the white folks are destroying the fabric of America, then I'm sure we'll have a reversal of the whole argument and criticize black pride as something racist in concept and practice.

I'm not criticizing black pride, but if black people can be "proud" of what their "race" has

accomplished (which I believe to be a silly concept - what does a random black person

have to do with the accomplishments of Martin Luther King, Jr - other than the fact that

both happened to be black?), then white people can be proud of their race's accomplishments

Now you are being an idiot. What does someone white have to be proud of?? And if they do have something to be proud of then it must be because they exploited someone to get it.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Timeline

then maybe you need to take that up in a PM to him.

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline
White Pride = propper spelin iz fer pusys

bwahahahaha

Yes, and the Aryan guard is about promoting and advocating hatred and violence towards anyone who isn't "Christian Caucasian."

And yes, one Nazi Germany was enough, which is why Germans are incredibly careful to not let this happen again in their country. So what happens? American pick up on it.

btw, I'm proud to be American, whether or not I'm "white" makes no difference.

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

why? i have no issue w/ it or him. he can do & say what he wants. my response was to you & PH.

7yqZWFL.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Is it now?

I think the gist is to have pride in positive accomplishments and not the opposite. Specially when these accomplishments fly in the face of well-documented history.

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
ok, it may be silly, but what I'm saying is that whites DO celebrate the accomplishments of other whites. It is just more noticeable to have a Black history month, when the white celebrations are celebrated across the entire calendar. There is also Hispanic history month in September.

What white celebrations?

The only holidays I have are

New Year's Day, President's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas, as well as

Martin Luther King, Jr Day ("black") and Columbus Day ("white")

Seems pretty balanced to me.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Timeline

why? i have no issue w/ it or him. he can do & say what he wants. my response was to you & PH.

you have no issue with him, yet you felt the need to highlight in red that "the same person" keeps starting racial hate threads... LOL good one!

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED

Is it now?

pretty sure it is :yes:

7yqZWFL.jpg

Timeline

Besides, in the long run we are all really a bunch of Africans anyway...

And is that what THIS thread states?

Great but funny when the exact same evidence is presented about someone on the other side of the fence being racist, then the stereotypical response is "this is isolated" or "he does not represent the community".

Has anyone suggested that this group represents anything more than a tiny minority? No, however, it is such a sick, ###### up type of behaviour that there is no defence for it, and it should be called out. Personally, I find any reference to anything Nazi abhorrent but that's me.

Regarding biggotry and racism from outside the 'white' community. Of course it happens, who's denied it? However, to suggest that it is endemic is equally facile. The Rev Wrights of this world are the exception, not the rule.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Timeline

Now you are being an idiot. What does someone white have to be proud of?? And if they do have something to be proud of then it must be because they exploited someone to get it.

Be proud of being a human being, for starters.

you have no issue with him, yet you felt the need to highlight in red that "the same person" keeps starting racial hate threads... LOL good one!

i highlighted my entire post in red so it would be easier to read between the two post i was responding to....not reaching are you?

7yqZWFL.jpg