w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

Aryan Guard celebrates White Pride World Day in Calgary

329 posts in this topic

where is my white entertainment television (wet)? :ranting:

CMT?

:bonk: why the connection of country to white entertainment tv?

Um, the hats? Or do you mean that there's not enough wetness?

K-1

March 7, 2005: I-129F NOA1

September 20, 2005: K-1 Interview in London. Visa received shortly thereafter.

AOS

December 30, 2005: I-485 received by USCIS

May 5, 2006: Interview at Phoenix district office. Approval pending FBI background check clearance. AOS finally approved almost two years later: February 14, 2008.

Received 10-year green card February 28, 2008

Your Humble Advice Columnist, Joyce

Come check out the most happenin' thread on VJ: Dear Joyce

Click here to see me visiting with my homebodies.

[The grooviest signature you've ever seen is under construction!]

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Last time I checked I was born and raised in one of, if not the most, multicultural nation in the world.

how did Australia get involved in THIS thread as well... :wacko:

Because he's obsessed with irrelevant tangents.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

If you combined Black Entertainment Television with White Entertainment Television you'd get "BET WET" or "WET BET" which sounds like some sort of sex and gambling channel (most likely found in Las Vegas).

Edited by DeadPoolX

Or points you simply cannot understand. Maybe I have to start explaining things on a firth grade level.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Timeline
Doesn't mean much coming from a clown Pom such as yourself now does it. Last time I checked I was born and raised in one of, if not the most, multicultural nation in the world. Therefore by default your argument does not mean ####..

That's one of the silliest statements I've ever heard. It does demonstrate however, that all of your claims to an informed opinion and expertise seem to rely on external labels that you've either applied to yourself or which have been given to you. Quite simply: false advertising - Like that Economics MA you bang on about, but are unable to demonstrate any sort of basic analysis of economic issues.

Australia may indeed be multicultural (though with its particular population dynamic - perhaps not as much as you think), but given your views you don't appear to be its most enlightened member.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
Australia's population, last I checked, is something like 92% white. How many of these 1 in 4 born overseas are from Europe?

In any case, I'm not sure how your Australian upbringing makes you some kind of expert on race relations in the U.S.

I am not expert on race relations in the US, actually far from. But either are you guys (#6, Ph etc). So why act as if you are?

I wouldn't say I'm acting as if I am, but I did grow up in the U.S., went to an integrated public school, and (gasp) actually have American black friends. None of that makes me an expert, however, but I feel I have a bit more understanding of the issues than you do.

Your posts are consistently combative and don't seem to contain any original thought or analysis. Many of your contributions could easily be right-wing radio transcripts. You mentioned in a previous thread that you don't know any American black people, yet you feel free to make judgments. Many of us have suggested that you learn just a little bit of U.S. history, and your response is, "here we go again."

Your solution, I guess, is for black people to be more like black TV and movie stars.

And I live two blocks from a 94% African American population public high school, live in a city where approximately 75% of the city population is African American, and have also lived in opposite (racially) types of neighborhoods, including those characterized by those other 200 million Americans. How they become elevated to " REAL AMERICAN " status is beyond any of us but perhaps we can bunch that into the sought after explanation of what it is to be American.

I also strongly urge those that want to self qualify as US History and Current Affairs experts to have at least one month's worth of US History schooling beyond what can be learned on You Tube or [insert your favorite commentary show here].

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Timeline

Or points you simply cannot understand. Maybe I have to start explaining things on a firth grade level.

I don't think I misunderstood what you said. You laid claim to having privileged knowledge and expertise on cultural issues, based significantly on your being born in "one of, if not the most multicultural nation in the world".

That would be not unlike say, a Frenchman claiming to be an expert on food and art simply because he happens to be French. You see how silly that is, no?

It doesn't matter where you're born, or where you live - every country in the world has its fair share of the ignorant, the uneducated and the stupid.

Timeline
There is no "white history month" because the whole history curriculum is 'white' history (I am using the term sparingly). If history books were written since before Contact; they would include not only 'Black history"; but more than half the text (ok, say 40%) would be about Native American History. Or what, weren't they here before the Colonies? Same issue is now being debated in Canada, when it comes to the curricular redesign in at least, Saskatchewan. First Nations are pressing -and rightly so- to have their history included in the school curriculum.

Being in a text book and being celebrated are two completely different things.

For example, not that I have any issue with the following magazines but had the word black been replaced with white or had they been targeted / marketed to Caucasians; Forgetaboutit.. Jesse Jackson would be demanding an apology.

• African American Golfer's Digest
  • Black Men's Swimsuit Extra
  • Black Men
  • Black Enterprise
  • Upscale
  • Sister 2 Sister
  • American Legacy
The problem I have is the double standards of race in America. Equality means everyone being allowed, for example, to produce such publications for their cultural groups without being branded a racist.

I don't think anyone would object to, say, Latvian Golfer, but the circulation would be pretty small.

But wouldn't African American Golfer be promoting African Americans to golf in places they're not yet welcome? Then they'd have to build their own sure... but for all to play. IS that racist?

That's one of the silliest statements I've ever heard. It does demonstrate however, that all of your claims to an informed opinion and expertise seem to rely on external labels that you've either applied to yourself or which have been given to you. Quite simply: false advertising - Like that Economics MA you bang on about, but are unable to demonstrate any sort of basic analysis of economic issues.

Probably because you don't agree with them or is it because I do not sit here an simplify everything for you to understand. You call me stupid, yet when I throw out my qualifications you turn around and say I am boasting. Who is the fool mate. It's the equivalent calling someone chicken and then complaining they hurt you after they beat you up. Plus uou have also just proved another point I made yesterday about bringing up points from other threads rather than actually forming an opinion or staying on topic yourself.

You do it with anyone who has strong opposing opinions such as 'CarolsMarc'. He could write the word "the" and you guys, you know who you are, will turn it into a he said gays should die statement.

Edited by Boo-Yah!

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Timeline
If you combined Black Entertainment Television with White Entertainment Television you'd get "BET WET" or "WET BET" which sounds like some sort of sex and gambling channel (most likely found in Las Vegas).

Isn't that a big part of TV anyway?

Timeline
Probably because you don't agree with them or is it because I do not sit here an simplify everything for you to understand.

I understand perfectly - if I were French I must be an expert on food and art (not forgetting wine of course - I must automatically be able to tell the difference between Chianti and Merlot).

Edited by Number 6

It doesn't matter where you're born, or where you live - every country in the world has its fair share of the ignorant, the uneducated and the stupid.

I am still waiting, from about a year ago, to hear your all about your background and all about your education. You seem to be an aficionado on history and cultures.

Probably because you don't agree with them or is it because I do not sit here an simplify everything for you to understand.

I understand perfectly - if I were French I must be an expert on food and art (not forgetting wine of course - I must automatically be able to tell the difference between Chianti and Merlot).

A doctor knows more about the Human body than a lawyer, No?

An Australian knows more about the outback than a Brit, No?

Is this a discussion about the Australian outback now? Excellent, I know nothing about it. I shall be enlightened.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

where is my white entertainment television (wet)? :ranting:

It's called Friends.

Hey, I know black people who watch Friends! But to be fair, they're pretty much white - you know, the Sydney Poitier types.

:unsure: *Come closer* :unsure:Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....don't tell anyone, but I like to watch 'Friends'. BUT DON'T TELL ANYONE...they may take my 'Black Power' and/or my BET away! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ya'll are crazy! :lol: :lol:

Bless-ed,

Gill

Edited by Deyoungting

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!