w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

Aryan Guard celebrates White Pride World Day in Calgary

329 posts in this topic

Here is the proof you need. Black KKK

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
I'll prove anything that I am asked to.

Ok. Prove that you don't use spellchick.

No circumstantial evidence. I want PROOF!

Of insurance??? :rofl:

:ot: people, I need some entertainment - few things are as entertaining as a bunch of skinheads clamoring for things they can't even spell, or conceptualize. So let's keep talking about the parade.

And... where's Steven and his new found niceness???? ;)

PussBoots.jpg

What the FFF has the world come to??? Steven, parenthood is changing you my brother ;) .... I think almaty, Sister Fracas et moi need to confer about a new comrade president of Commies For Christ :rofl:

Contrare mon commie sister...I'm just using a different method of persuasion. :P

Filed: Timeline

:ot: people, I need some entertainment - few things are as entertaining as a bunch of skinheads clamoring for things they can't even spell, or conceptualize. So let's keep talking about the parade.

PussBoots.jpg

What the FFF has the world come to??? Steven, parenthood is changing you my brother ;) .... I think almaty, Sister Fracas et moi need to confer about a new comrade president of Commies For Christ :rofl:

Contrare mon commie sister...I'm just using a different method of persuasion. :P

You'd better man, or else I will send you ALL of Buchanan's best hits on CD. PLUS, and for this time only, the best of Jerry Falwell and Dave Duke.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
Hey can liberals be racists?

discuss.

You likey? :devil:

sounds like a decent poll in the making :thumbs:

Be my guest Charles :D.

For the record, my vote would be that yes... they can be. Given that liberal ideas tend to be more egalitarian in scope, its kinda hard to spot them, but yes... there are...

Wouldn't you have to define very clearly what you meant be a liberal? Just saying 'someone who doesn't agree with the way I think' isn't really a good definition.

I guess it would depend on how you define it and of course, whom defines the term. For those that are liberals, I'm sure it means the whole 9 yards while for those that despise them probably means anyone willing to call them racist based on bad word usage.

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

discuss.

For the record, my vote would be that yes... they can be. Given that liberal ideas tend to be more egalitarian in scope, its kinda hard to spot them, but yes... there are...

nah, you need the practice. and yes, i agree there can be and they'd be difficult to spot. :thumbs:

eta: besides, i can't make a poll right now, i'm watching the drama in mena :devil:

Edited by charlesandnessa

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

PussBoots.jpg

You'd better man, or else I will send you ALL of Buchanan's best hits on CD. PLUS, and for this time only, the best of Jerry Falwell and Dave Duke.

You always know how to twist my arm...that's why you are the Sargeant of the Commies for Christ Arms.

Timeline

discuss.

nah, you need the practice. and yes, i agree there can be and they'd be difficult to spot. :thumbs:

eta: besides, i can't make a poll right now, i'm watching the drama in mena :devil:

lol... too much for me there.

And yes, I do need to acquaint myself more with polling here. Unfortunately, its too much work...

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Well. To be fair. You don't even want to discuss the proof you did present - specifically "equivalence" pertaining to that article you posted, the US census data that you didn't analyse and my interpretation of that data which you dismissed.

Of course - what is causing me at least, to scratch my head - is that nothing you presented actually "proves" what you're saying.

It's either national (macro) level statistics that you think should stand on their own without analysis to point towards micro-level sociology, or micro-level videos from youtube that you think "prove" macro-level culture.

Micro, macro mini whatever.. The US census is probably just a little more accurate than yourself, no?

Again this proves nothing as I'm not denying or dismissing the statistics. I simply took the numbers you quoted from there, and calculated from them that 25% of all African Americans (or 1 in 4) are in poverty. You don't seem to want to hear that.

Edited by Number 6

Timeline
What I personally stated, which I will do again, is that shouldn't the same rules apply to everyone when it comes to what is considered racist and what is not.

Again - you're arguing for equivalence where none exists.

Micro, macro mini whatever.. The US census is probably just a little more accurate than yourself, no?

Again this proves nothing as I'm not denying or dismissing the statistics. I simply took the numbers you quoted from there, and calculated from them that 25% of all African Americans (or 1 in 4) are in poverty. You don't seem to want to hear that.

By my calculations 26.8% are living in poverty. There are also a lot of black Americans who are extremely rich. I have meet many African Americans who are not crying for money. Oprah is worth about $1,500,000,000..

Edited by Boo-Yah!

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Timeline

By my calculations 26.8% are living in poverty. There are also a lot of black Americans who are extremely rich. I have meet many African Americans who are not crying for money. Oprah is worth about $1,500,000,000..

Right - but tweaking the figures doesn't change my point does it? The fact remains that if you're black you have a (now slightly greater than) 1 in 4 chance of living in poverty. None of that changes how much money Oprah Winfrey has. 1-in-4.

Are there 1 in 4 whites living in poverty?

Edited by Number 6

Filed: Timeline

spellchick? :huh:

Yes. Spellchick.

PH knows what I'm talking about.

You could too, just check out PH's signature!

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Timeline

Right - but tweaking the figures doesn't change my point does it? The fact remains that if you're black you have a (now slightly greater than) 1 in 4 chance of living in poverty. None of that changes how much money Oprah Winfrey has. 1-in-4.

Are there 1 in 4 whites living in poverty?

Of course if we were to normalize the data you allude to in bold up there against the state of the economy, perhaps we can argue that the chance is greater for all, or is there an intensification kind of effect by having the numbers standardized???

Timeline

On a slight tangent, does anyone else wonder why there is a concept of Gay Pride but not Straight Pride.

Why is noone pushing for that? All things being equal and all - shouldn't we have:

Incest Pride

Man/Boy Love Day