w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

Aryan Guard celebrates White Pride World Day in Calgary

329 posts in this topic

Its a big city in the middle of a Canadian province I'd rather not be at the moment.

Canadians know how to build nice cities.

CalNight.jpg

Stephen-Ave-West-Szmurlo.jpg

Olympic_Plaza.jpg

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: England
Timeline
White supremacists are extraordinarily proud of their armpits, hence their desire to raise their arms aloft and show them off.

Misunderstood lot.

It's clear where your sympathies lie! :jest:

It's Hug-A-Nazi Day today. I'm just doing my bit.

"It's not the years; it's the mileage." Indiana Jones

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I'll prove anything that I am asked to.

Ok. Prove that you don't use spellchick.

No circumstantial evidence. I want PROOF!

spellchick? :huh:

So, are saying that 'white pride' is a genuine cultural phenomana and has absolutely nothing to do with white, elitist supremisits? Is that your claim? I'll be sure to look out for this as I go about my daily business.

If I throw a "white pride" party for VJ'ers, will you come to my party?

We'll "have a festie, dance around, and have some good food" :lol:

probably have more people picketing the event and calling everyone a racist than attending.

One Question. Where the ###### is Calgary anyway???

somewhere in canada, who cares? :P

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Of insurance??? :rofl:

:ot: people, I need some entertainment - few things are as entertaining as a bunch of skinheads clamoring for things they can't even spell, or conceptualize. So let's keep talking about the parade.

And... where's Steven and his new found niceness???? ;)

PussBoots.jpg

Timeline
Hey can liberals be racists?

discuss.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

...A thread about someone white being racist: average of 550 responses. With a "Death to the KKK loving, plantation owning, segregation backing, ignorant moron!" response.

A thread about someone black being racist: average of 60 responses and the stock standard, "he is just an extreme idiot and does not represent the community" response.

The problem here is in the response.

Now you seem to be attributing individual response to a collective response. All one can do is to explain one's own point of view. Mine for example is that I believe white pride is inextricably linked to white supremesists, that's my view and that's why I responded to the 'what the ###### is wrong with having white pride anyway' posts. On the flip side, I find the views expressed by people like Rev Wright disgusting and unacceptable too, and I have said so. Is either extremism more acceptable? Not to me. Is either extremism potentially more dangerous? Well, that's a good question. The reality is that white extremists have historically been responsble for more death and destruction and are more likely to move from crazy rhetoric to destructive action. Therefore, I probably percieve white extemists to be the more dangerous. Should this change, then sure, I'll be just as wary of black/brown/asian activists who start using violence as their modus operendi.

Edited by Purple_Hibiscus

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Now look at Detroit. What a shitwhole. Time to start holding people responsible..

detroitghett2.jpg

022._detroit_city_poem_1b_by_estimmel.jpg

ghetto.jpg

02bp-hulk.jpg

#### I am on a tangent again..

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
Now look at Detroit. What a shitwhole. Time to start holding people responsible..

detroitghett2.jpg

022._detroit_city_poem_1b_by_estimmel.jpg

ghetto.jpg

02bp-hulk.jpg

#### I am on a tangent again..

Its actually a great tangent. Call GM and ask them to open up most of those Michigan plants.

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Its actually a great tangent. Call GM and ask them to open up most of those Michigan plants.

The mayor being corrupt and sleeping around does not help. That city reminds me of Back to the future where he goes back in time and his city is all run down..

######... I have seen tips, landfills, that look nicer. Don't worry about racism or supremacy BS. What the heck are the politicians doing to fix this ####???

Timeline
Hey can liberals be racists?

discuss.

You likey? :devil:

sounds like a decent poll in the making :thumbs:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Wouldn't you have to define very clearly what you meant be a liberal? Just saying 'someone who doesn't agree with the way I think' isn't really a good definition.

Edited by Purple_Hibiscus

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Timeline

Of insurance??? :rofl:

:ot: people, I need some entertainment - few things are as entertaining as a bunch of skinheads clamoring for things they can't even spell, or conceptualize. So let's keep talking about the parade.

And... where's Steven and his new found niceness???? ;)

PussBoots.jpg

What the FFF has the world come to??? Steven, parenthood is changing you my brother ;) .... I think almaty, Sister Fracas et moi need to confer about a new comrade president of Commies For Christ :rofl: