Chris Future

NOT APPROVED YET!!!!!

42 posts in this topic

Haha - it's fine Zee - you're always so upbeat it's nice to know you are really human :lol:

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you know what support is?

People like

- estadia who congratulate every single person going through the process even though they have been waiting for a freaking long time to get their approval.

- Kim who, even though they have not filed, are around to share in the highs and lows of the journey

- those in MENA who go through hellish APs and still, have the wits about them to help anyone else any way they can

- those who have been around here for ages helping everyone navigate through the muck that is USCIS

- those who have a hard time with the waiting and post their frustrations and get all kinds of love and support to keep them sane.

:thumbs: Beautifully said!

sharasugar.pngsharanomsugar.png

07/11/2006 - First met

08/22/2008 - K1 Visa in hand

12/27/2008 - Marriage

05/20/2009 - AOS complete

10/06/2011 - ROC complete

04/20/2012 - Annaleah born!

Filed: Timeline

People like

- estadia who congratulate every single person going through the process even though they have been waiting for a freaking long time to get their approval.

- Kim who, even though they have not filed, are around to share in the highs and lows of the journey

- those in MENA who go through hellish APs and still, have the wits about them to help anyone else any way they can

- those who have been around here for ages helping everyone navigate through the muck that is USCIS

- those who have a hard time with the waiting and post their frustrations and get all kinds of love and support to keep them sane.

Zee, you are amazing :thumbs:

Has anyone seen my violin??? seems appropriate for the ocassion :cry::rofl:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline
Haha - it's fine Zee - you're always so upbeat it's nice to know you are really human :lol:

You know it :D

Mama to 2 beautiful boys (August 2011 and January 2015)

Click for full timeline

People like

To all the party-ers:

There are many many many of us, both lagging at VSC and regulars at CSC who are downright cheesed at all the happy jumping around. Thanks for rubbing your good fortune in our faces.

Sorry to burst your bubbles but thats how I FEEL. As do probably many others do, but don't step up and say it.

I won't be back. Thanks for all of your "support"

This ^^ is NOT SUPPORT.

There have been plenty of thread damning USCIS to hell. But EVERYONE understands that people who get approved faster are just LUCKY. Ranting and raving that people should stop celebrating is ridiculous.

When I filed in May, there was basically nothing coming out of VSC. Even so, when someone posted that oh so glorious "APPROVED" post, there was so much jubilation you had NO IDEA who had gotten approved. Seeing those approved posts lets you know that SOMETHING is happening at the sevice centers. Would you rather sit and wonder at what is going on? I think not.

Take your bad attitude somewhere else.

To everyone else: sorry, I just had to get it out.

zee, you are also support :D you have been through so much with this process, and are still upbeat and supportive to those around you...kudos to you.

i got chills reading your post, because what you said is true...i remember having to scroll back 3 or 4 pages sometimes because there were so many congratulations and i couldnt tell who got the damn approval!!! :lol: those things tend to happen when there is only one (or not even one!!) vj approval a day coming out of the vsc

Removal of Conditions NOA: 2/24/11

Biometrics Appt: 8/15/11

ROC Approval: 9/30/11

Card Production Ordered: 10/11/11

Card Received: 10/15/11

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline
I agree, Zee. That was a great post.

And when your time comes, because you've been so supportive of everybody else, you'll get a nice big CONGRATS thread all of your own!

Awww...thanks :blush:

Mama to 2 beautiful boys (August 2011 and January 2015)

Click for full timeline

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

If you have a problem, take it up with your legislator!!! Thats what I did !!! GEEZ!!!!!!!!! The people on this forum have never done anything to you. I for one feel sorry for who ever you are bringing here. I'm sure she's in for quite the disappointment.

usflag1ex1wu2.gifphflag1cu8ef4.gif

dsc004701cw2.th.jpg

If you have a problem, take it up with your legislator!!! Thats what I did !!! GEEZ!!!!!!!!! The people on this forum have never done anything to you. I for one feel sorry for who ever you are bringing here. I'm sure she's in for quite the disappointment.

How did that go? Have you heard anything?

See my timeline for my K-1 and AOS/EAD/AP details.

ROC

April 1, 2011-Packet sent, back to the grind!

April 2, 2011-USPS confirms delivery to CSC

April 18, 2011-Received biometrics letter

May 5, 2011-Biometrics appointment, quick and easy

June 16, 2011-Card production ordered!

June 24, 2011-Card received

CRW_7744web-1-1.jpg

My wonderful little family: Dennis, Andrea, and Malcolm

I don't know the OP's personal beliefs, but I believe that mine and Riza's journey was scripted by God. We could pray and plot and plan for things to go in the immediate, but God will watch over us and shepherd us to our approval in His time, because it is the right time. Through all of our time apart we have learned patience, why waste all of that patience by being mad because someone else happened to get their heart's desire? God will see you through, just rely upon Him, and trust in Him.

-Ryan

AMEN & AMEN!!! I also believe in God's masterplan. He handed me my NOA2 not in the quickest way but in the perfect moment when the problem with setting up interview appointments with the local embassy have finally been in place and I wouln't have to go through those frustrating and money wasting calling again and again. He knows what lies ahead better than us so I am fully confident whatever obstacles I face it's because He is protecting me from something worst. I don't ask Him to follow my whims and demands, just for Him to give me a heart that accepts His will as my own. His plans is always more beautiful than mine and all the trials and frustrations that life has handed me just helps me appreciate life's joy in the most profound way because He allowed me to know the difference between sorrow and pain. :yes:

People like

ZEE, i'm sending you the BIGGEST HUG hugs3.gif. I'm all hats off to you! :thumbs:

I for one feel sorry for who ever you are bringing here. I'm sure she's in for quite the disappointment.

Aww, don't worry about her, she can handle him. They are both the same. I've been on the recieving end of the fiancee's outburst weeks back just because I cracked up jokes about this frustrating process and just because I said that even if I get my visa tomorrow, I would still wait till august to go to the states. :lol: ... Not that I would mind going ASAP if she offered to take over the remaining things I need to do for my siblings and parents here and if she offered to give us the money to be able to start my journey and our life in the US right away (there's me and my 2 kids, any donation for airfare and the AOS fee is very welcome. Just send it up in the biggest balloon and I'm sure it will get here. Thank you).

Well, birds of the same feather... i'm sure they'd have a very happy life together....

OPPSS, i shouldn't have put that laughing smiley. they might take it personally. :whistle:

ROC

still waiting for GC replacement

N-400

04/23/2012...... N-400 packet sent to Lewisville, TX via USPS express mail

04/24/2012...... N-400 delivered signed for by J. Arthur; priority date according to NOA1

04/27/2012...... Check cashed

04/30/2012...... Received NOA 1 dated April 26, 2012

06/01/2012...... Received notice for biometrics dated May 29, 2012

06/20/2012...... Biometrics schedule (early bio June 05, 2012)

06/18/2012...... Email notification, N400 placed in line for interview

06/29/2012...... Email notification, N400 scheduled for interview

07/05/2012...... Interview Letter Received

08/07/2012...... Interview (PASSED)

Link to: Full timeline

God is in CONTROL. His time is always better than mine: never too early yet never late, always the perfect time.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

I know, I have no much right to say anything, since Craig and I are just at the beginning, but I have mixed feelings. In the beginning I was making jokes, that he should move away from Cleveland, so we dont have to apply in CSC. Really fast the VSC people who applied on the same day then we did got approved, and I was a little bit sad, but happy at the same time. Sure, I have to admit that I'm more happy when people from CSC get approved, so our name moves in Igors List further and further. That's why I can't be jealous when they get their approval. They have waited for a long time, and we have to sit and wait, just like the rest, hoping that we will get approved in time. Meanwhile I check like 7 times a day the List and read all the stories here, trying to get ready what is next, and even what we have to take care of when we are finally together for good. He finally booked his flight to come visit me in Germany in May, and that is right now my big day I'm waiting for. I'm thankful that he found this website and we are a part (most of the time quiet) of this big family. So yes, I won't start complaining before July 15th, which will be our 150th day! j/k

I hope we all get approved without any problems, so that we can all be with our other half, and start the last step to be with each other for good! :star:

.png

2/16/08 --> finally send I-129F to CSC

7/21/08 --> touched/NOA2 email

8/09/08 --> "Pakage 3" in the mail

8/21/08 --> Medical Exam

9/19/08 --> Interview

9/26/08 --> Visa arrived

10/08/08 --> flying from Duesseldorf - JFK - Cleveland

11/08/08 --> finally married :)

12/27/08 --> AOS/EAD/AP send to Chicago

5/13/09 --> found a job and we picked out Molly (Beagle Puppy)

5/20/09 --> I485 "Card has been ordered" and again on 5/29/09

5/23/09 --> "Welcome to the United States of America"

6/2/09 --> AOS approved

6/5/09 --> GC in the mail and at night brinnging home Molly... such a great feeling :)

Zee, you are awesome and I really appreciate how supportive and kind you are to everyone.

Thank you!!! Great post!

Let's Keep the Song Going!!!

CANADA.GIFUS1.GIF

~Laura and Nicholas~

IMG_1315.jpg

Met online November 2005 playing City of Heroes

First met in Canada, Sept 22, 2006 <3

September 2006 to March 2008, 11 visits, 5 in Canada, 6 in NJ

Officially Engaged December 24th, 2007!!!

Moved to the U.S. to be with my baby on July 19th, 2008 on a K1 visa!!!!

***10 year green card in hand as of 2/2/2012, loving and living life***

Hmmm maybe we should move back to Canada! lol smile.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.