• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Timeline
I want to play!

Here's my chix dinner...Creamy Tarragon Chicken w/garlic mashed potatoes

tarragonchix1.jpg

Oh, that looks wonderful! Excellent photo, too! Would you mind sharing your recipe? How much garlic do you use for the mashed potato?

:lol: @snowytater for the Omg it's still body shaped I can't handle that. I hate when my meat still resembles an animal :'(

I totally understand, I used to feel the same way, but somehow I got over that. Felt a bit sorry for the quails, I must admit. They still had their little necks attached to them and had to chop them off. :bonk:

Filed: Timeline

:lol: nice.

I made the citrus chicken and it was yummy but my grandfather wouldn't stop asking me when the food was going to be ready so I didn't have time to take a photo before he had a fit! he is very impatient! I will be sure to make next week's ingredient for myself so I don't have people freaking out that the food isn't ready. They came for dinner instead of lunch because my grandpa's brother is in the hospital on his last months so they went to visit him. I told him food will be ready at 6:30 and at 6:32 he was getting mad cos it wasn't ready! :lol:

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

I'm making my chicken recipe tomorrow... haven't figured out which one yet though...

Co-Founder of VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse -

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED
26 Jan 2004 Filed I130; 23 May 2005 Received Visa
30 Jun 2005 Arrived at Chicago POE
02 Apr 2007 Filed I751; 22 May 2008 Received 10-yr green card
14 Jul 2012 Citizenship Oath Ceremony

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I'm thinking fish for next weekend. What do you guys think? Maybe scallops?

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Filed: Country: Guatemala
Timeline

I seem to be all off schedule. I made my seafood dish this past weekend because it had already been planned and so I didn't get to make anything with chicken and now the ingredient is seafood and I would not cook with seafood two times in a row LOL. Still sitting patiently, waiting to jump in the game! :star:

Don't let the sunshine spoil your rain...just stand up and COMPLAIN!

-Oscar the Grouch