mox

August/September 2007 K-1 Filers

98 posts in this topic

Over a *year* is past the norm... do they even know what they are talking about!? :angry:

Well I must think you are wonderful for being so brave and keeping your chin up about it all :star:

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Sara - any news your end yet?

wow i wish there was but nope nothing............. :no:

I know the waiting is hard- Don't know if this will help or not but there is a thread on VJ by a guy who used to work as an ajudicator for USCIS and is now a petitioner. The thread is called " 1st post former NSC adjudicator now petitioner" Maybe he will have some insight or advice for you. Best of luck and hope you hear something GOOD soon!

I-129F sent to CSC 27 Aug 2007

NOA1 8 Oct 2007

rcd email re: NOA2 29 Jan 2008

rcd hard copy NOA2 4 Feb 2008

rcd email from NVC (in response to email inquiry -took a week to get an answer) - petition sent to Sydney: 11 Feb 2008

Fiance rcd Packet 3 on 13 Feb 2008

Packet 3 returned to embassy 25 Mar 2008

Fiance rcd email version of Packet 4 on 22 April 2008

Interview scheduled for 6 May 2008

Actual Interview (due to consulate mess up!) 9 May 2008- Visa approved!!

US entry 19 May 2008!

Wedding date 7 Aug 2008

I think that is a very very old thread but it has some interesting information in... unless it is a new one that I missed...?

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

I think that is a very very old thread but it has some interesting information in... unless it is a new one that I missed...?

Sorry, you are right- I thought it looked so cool I didn't pay attention to the YEAR of the post. :bonk: I think most of the info must still apply, though?

I-129F sent to CSC 27 Aug 2007

NOA1 8 Oct 2007

rcd email re: NOA2 29 Jan 2008

rcd hard copy NOA2 4 Feb 2008

rcd email from NVC (in response to email inquiry -took a week to get an answer) - petition sent to Sydney: 11 Feb 2008

Fiance rcd Packet 3 on 13 Feb 2008

Packet 3 returned to embassy 25 Mar 2008

Fiance rcd email version of Packet 4 on 22 April 2008

Interview scheduled for 6 May 2008

Actual Interview (due to consulate mess up!) 9 May 2008- Visa approved!!

US entry 19 May 2008!

Wedding date 7 Aug 2008

:lol: Yeah - I think I even bookmarked it because I found it so interesting :) I don't think the guy is active on here anymore but it defo has some good information :)

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

She's on her way! Her flight leaves in 30 minutes! I haven't been this excited since who knows when. I feel like a kid again and tonight is Christmas Eve and tomorrow Santa will bring me the best gift of all. I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight. I can't believe that after all this waiting, delays and stress she will finally be here. We have made it! It was well worth it. :D :D :D

My Visa Journey

Removal of Conditions

03/11/11 - Sent I-751

03/14/11 - I-751 Received

03/14/11 - NOA

04/13/11 - Biometrics

05/31/11 - Approved!

06/04/11 - 10 Year Green Card Received!

AOS

07/13/08 - Wedding

08/13/08 - Sent AOS

08/19/08 - NOA for AOS and EAD

11/21/08 - EAD Received (100 days)

04/14/09 - Interview (224 days)

04/25/09 - Green Card Received!

I-129F

09/13/07 - Sent I-129F

11/06/07 - NOA1 (54 days)

02/04/08 - NOA2 (144 days)

04/16/08 - Interview! (216 days)

04/29/08 - Visa delayed.

05/12/08 - Visa on hand! (242 days)

05/20/08 - US Entry

hvV4m7.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
She's on her way! Her flight leaves in 30 minutes! I haven't been this excited since who knows when. I feel like a kid again and tonight is Christmas Eve and tomorrow Santa will bring me the best gift of all. I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight. I can't believe that after all this waiting, delays and stress she will finally be here. We have made it! It was well worth it. :D :D :D

im soooo excited for u guys congratulations :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Gratzies!! I can only imagine what it must be like! Jeremy is going to be flying with me though so we will be together - I think I will need the moral support :D

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.