Shari

NEW TSC 1-751 List - Filers since February of 2008 that are staying at the TSC

435 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Time will tell if it's good or bad or not - others are not having a whole lot of luck with Vermont at the moment (see the TSC to VSC transfers thread)

Fingers crossed it will be good for you though - even if Vermont is not as good as California... it still has a better track record than Texas... so... good luck!

Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing because it has jurisdiction over the case.

On March 21, 2008, we transferred this CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED to our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location for processing because they now have jurisdiction over the case. We sent you a notice of this transfer. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

I-751 Process

=============

03/11/08 - Check Cashed by TSC, invalid SRC# on back along with a VLCXX reference.

03/31/08 - Had infopass appointment, got I-551 stamp and Trackable receipt number

04/09/08 - Received Biometrics Appointment Letter.

04/18/08 - Biometrics Appointment 10am.

04/18/08 - Transferred to Vermont from TSC

06/16/08 - Online Status reports transfer received by Vermont

11/03/08 - Online Status Shows Touched!

01/13/09 - Online Status Shows Touched!

01/20/09 - Approved!

01/26/09 - New Card Received!

N-400 Process

=============

12/29/08 - Application mailed to TSC

12/30/08 - Arrived at TSC - Forwarded to Nat. Ben. Ctr, TX

12/31/08 - Arrived at Nat. Ben. Ctr, TX

01/02/09 - Priority Date

01/05/09 - NOA1 Mailed

01/06/09 - Check Cashed

01/09/09 - NOA1 Received (Priority Date of 01/02/09, Some data missing from form)

01/10/09 - Case Touched!

01/27/09 - Duplicate NOA1 Received (Missing Data filled in, was mailed on 01/24/09)

02/28/09 - Interview Letter Received

04/06/09 - Naturalization interview

04/06/09 - Interview Passed!

04/22/09 - Oath Ceremony!

04/22/09 - US Citizen at Last!

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I called again, got the SRC numebr and right now.. its sitting in TSC.

No transfer.. yet =)

Feb 2005 - APPROVED for K1 Visa

June - 2005 - Moved to the USA =)

Apr - 2006 - APPROVED AOS Without Interview!!

Feb - 2008 - REMOVAL of conditions!!!!!

02/20/2008 - Package was sent to TSC.

02/25/2008 - Package confirmed received at TSC.

Disclaimer: Hey, YOU! I AM NOT A LAWYER, Everything I say is my opinion based on MY EXPERIENCE.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Thanks Shari and Kathryn for the detail!! I dont think I should call yet since it's not one month since my check chashed. I'll wait until next week and try.

I do need the NOA pretty soon so I can go to Canada in May.

By the way - off topic.. Anybody know a cheap airline to Canada? Or good website to buy the ticket? I'm going to Ottawa :star:

Thanks!

K-1 = 4 months

AOS = 5 months

I-751 = almost one year

I Love My Life With You

"A society is judged by how it treats its animals and elderly"

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Good luck with the application. Your check was cashed the day after mine:-).

I wish I knew a cheap airline for Ottawa as well:-). We flew to Ottawa not this Christmas but the one before and the best flight we could find was on Northwest - with a changeover in Detroit. Delta did offer some direct flights but they were very expensive. Good luck! (That was out of Atlanta, btw).

Edited by Kathryn41

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

:goofy: Ok, I finally got our new case file number. So the woman I talked to this morning at the National Customer Service office said she could not tell me, she had to tell Keith, the applicant. So I called and wanted to talk to the person first and then put Keith on, and when I told the guy what the lady had to me, he was like "you are the one that filled out the application and signed it right?" and I said yea so he just told me. Everyone is so different with what they will tell and what they won't. ANYHOW . . . he gave me our biometrics number which starts with SRC BUT he told me we had been transferred to Vermont on 03/19/08 BUT when I plugged in our new number this is what comes up on our status:

Application Type: CRI89, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: Case received and pending.

On March 12, 2008, we received this CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Now, this is dated March 12th though it was "touched" (last updated) on March 19th, but he told me on March 19th it was transferred out, so I'm not really sure where we are. It could have been transferred, but then why isn't it updated on the computer. Are all case # starting with SRC Texas numbers? Jayde (and Mary if you are still reading this thread), was your case for Vermont something other than SRC? :goofy:

K1 PROCESS:

04/08/05 . . . . Sent I-129F to TSC

08/31/05 . . . . London Interview - APPROVED

AOS PROCESS:

10/06/05 . . . . Sent AOS/EAD/AP to Chicago Lockbox

05/16/06 . . . . APPROVED.

REMOVING CONDITIONS PROCESS:

03/03/08 . . . . Sent I-751 packet to TSC.

02/27/09 . . . . APPROVED.

CITIZENSHIP PROCESS:

05/21/12 . . . . Sent N-400 packet to Dallas lockbox

09/11/12 . . . . Interview in Atlanta. Oath ceremony same day. Keith is a U.S. Citizen!

Timeline

:goofy: Updating Jayde. :goofy:

User Name ........... I-751 Sent ..... Check Cashed ........ NOA1 Date ....... Biometrics ....... Approved

peter ................. 02/20/08 ..... (Mo not cashed) ..... --/--/-- ......... --/--/-- ........ --/--/--

Lau.................... 02/22/08 ...... 03/10/08 ........... --/--/-- ......... --/--/-- ........ --/--/--

MaryandMian ........... 02/23/08 ...... 03/10/08 ........... Transferred to VSC on 03/14/08

Kalydon................ 02/25/08 ...... 03/08/08 ........... --/--/-- ......... --/--/-- ........ --/--/--

Dan&Mitzi ............. 02/26/08 ...... 03/06/08 ........... --/--/-- ......... --/--/-- ........ --/--/--

qingqing .............. 02/27/08 ...... 03/12/08 ........... --/--/-- ......... --/--/-- ........ --/--/--

Kathryn41 ............. 02/28/08 ...... 03/10/08 ........... --/--/-- ......... --/--/-- ........ --/--/--

Shari ................. 03/03/08 ...... 03/12/08 ........... --/--/-- ......... --/--/-- ........ --/--/--

Jamieswith ............ 03/04/08 ...... 03/11/08 ........... --/--/-- ......... --/--/-- ........ --/--/--

anya-D ................ 03/04/08 ...... 03/11/08 ........... --/--/-- ......... --/--/-- ........ --/--/--

Tex'n'Brit ............ 03/07/08 ...... --/??/-- ........... --/--/-- ......... --/--/-- ........ --/--/--

Jayde.................. 03/10/08 ...... 03/17/08 ........... Transferred to VSC on 03/21/08

Crazy Brit ............ 03/19/08 ...... 03/30/08 ........... 03/24/08 ......... --/--/-- ........ --/--/--

tamarae ............... 03/31/08........--/--/--............ --/--/-- ......... --/--/-- ........ --/--/--

IMPORTANT!

Before you edit this list, please make sure that your VJ Text Editor setting is set

to Rich Text Editor. DO NOT JUST COPY AND PASTE. You can change your Text Editor setting by

clicking on My Controls at the top of the page, then clicking on Board Settings at the lower

left of the page. Under Posting Settings, you will find the drop down box to change the type

of editor from Standard to Rich Text. Save this change by clicking on the "Change my Account

Options" button. Then go to the most recently posted version of this list and "Reply" to it,

deleting the "quote" tags. PLEASE DO NOT DELETE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!

K1 PROCESS:

AOS PROCESS:

CITIZENSHIP PROCESS:

09/11/12 . . . . Interview in Atlanta. Oath ceremony same day. Keith is a U.S. Citizen!

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
:goofy: Ok, I finally got our new case file number. So the woman I talked to this morning at the National Customer Service office said she could not tell me, she had to tell Keith, the applicant. So I called and wanted to talk to the person first and then put Keith on, and when I told the guy what the lady had to me, he was like "you are the one that filled out the application and signed it right?" and I said yea so he just told me. Everyone is so different with what they will tell and what they won't. ANYHOW . . . he gave me our biometrics number which starts with SRC BUT he told me we had been transferred to Vermont on 03/19/08 BUT when I plugged in our new number this is what comes up on our status:

Application Type: CRI89, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: Case received and pending.

On March 12, 2008, we received this CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Now, this is dated March 12th though it was "touched" (last updated) on March 19th, but he told me on March 19th it was transferred out, so I'm not really sure where we are. It could have been transferred, but then why isn't it updated on the computer. Are all case # starting with SRC Texas numbers? Jayde (and Mary if you are still reading this thread), was your case for Vermont something other than SRC? :goofy:

Mine was "touched" on the 19th also... and mine says the same yours does... and it has a SRC number...

Perhaps the difference is that theirs (the ones that show it as transferred to vermont) has actually been entered in the system in Vermont... where ours is currently being used as toilet paper by the people in the mail room at VSC... lol

I wouldn't put it past them... they've done all kinds of wierd things with my applications in the past... e.g. did you know they actually managed to approve my I-485 without marking my I-130 approved? lol - Yep, that's right! according to the system it's still pending - last "Touched" 12/27/2007 - despite the fact i've been a permanent resident since 3/30/2006! lol

Yet another reason to apply for citizenship and get the heck out of this immigration system!

I-751 Process

=============

03/11/08 - Check Cashed by TSC, invalid SRC# on back along with a VLCXX reference.

03/31/08 - Had infopass appointment, got I-551 stamp and Trackable receipt number

04/09/08 - Received Biometrics Appointment Letter.

04/18/08 - Biometrics Appointment 10am.

04/18/08 - Transferred to Vermont from TSC

06/16/08 - Online Status reports transfer received by Vermont

11/03/08 - Online Status Shows Touched!

01/13/09 - Online Status Shows Touched!

01/20/09 - Approved!

01/26/09 - New Card Received!

N-400 Process

=============

12/29/08 - Application mailed to TSC

12/30/08 - Arrived at TSC - Forwarded to Nat. Ben. Ctr, TX

12/31/08 - Arrived at Nat. Ben. Ctr, TX

01/02/09 - Priority Date

01/05/09 - NOA1 Mailed

01/06/09 - Check Cashed

01/09/09 - NOA1 Received (Priority Date of 01/02/09, Some data missing from form)

01/10/09 - Case Touched!

01/27/09 - Duplicate NOA1 Received (Missing Data filled in, was mailed on 01/24/09)

02/28/09 - Interview Letter Received

04/06/09 - Naturalization interview

04/06/09 - Interview Passed!

04/22/09 - Oath Ceremony!

04/22/09 - US Citizen at Last!

Timeline
Thanks Shari and Kathryn for the detail!! I dont think I should call yet since it's not one month since my check chashed. I'll wait until next week and try.

I do need the NOA pretty soon so I can go to Canada in May.

By the way - off topic.. Anybody know a cheap airline to Canada? Or good website to buy the ticket? I'm going to Ottawa :star:

Thanks!

:goofy: Anya: I would call and just see because it really depends on who you talk to. The first time I called I got what I thought she said was "Kay" who said it's too early to check (today was exactly one month from when I mailed it). I called an hour later and got a woman names "Christina" who was very nice and she tried to help and then transferred me. What I would do is call, answer all the questions they ask you at first, then they will ask about getting a "receipt" which is the NOA. You can tell them you did NOT get the receipt BUT you have the case number on the back of the check and it is not a valid number as you need the biometrics file number. That is when they transferred me to the National Service Center and helped me. If the first person you first talk to won't let you through, write her/his name down and call again and hang up if that person answers. I feel better that I did and didn't wait a week. :goofy:

K1 PROCESS:

AOS PROCESS:

CITIZENSHIP PROCESS:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

Hi Shari, using the phone number you gave, I spoke to "Ben", after a few questions he transferred me to NSC. There I was asked a few more questions and given two numbers, and told the cheque was cashed on the 13th the application entered the system 17th. She didnt tell me it was transferred, that showed when I added it to the online account. It was also "touched" on the 24th. Both numbers start with SRC. The one on the back of the cheque must be the biometrics one. She also told me to get the stamp, when I told her I had flights booked for next month, now all I have to worry about is getting the biometrics letter while I am away.

:goofy:Snip> Now, this is dated March 12th though it was "touched" (last updated) on March 19th, but he told me on March 19th it was transferred out, so I'm not really sure where we are. It could have been transferred, but then why isn't it updated on the computer. Are all case # starting with SRC Texas numbers? Jayde (and Mary if you are still reading this thread), was your case for Vermont something other than SRC? :goofy:

2004 K-1 Visa Service Center : Texas Service Center Consulate : Sydney, Australia Sep 22: I-129F Sent Approved in 89 days. Apr 4: Interview took 194 days from filing. Apr 13: LAX POE Date Marriage 5 July 2005

2005 Adjustment of Status CIS Office Aug 5: Miami FL Date Filed Aug 12: NOA Date : 2005-08-12 Aug 17: chq cashed Bio. Appt. 2006 May 2: Interview Date June 6: Interview Cancelled T'fer to CSC May 26 2006 - June 10: Approval Date : 2006-6-10 July 21: Greencard Received

2006 July 21 06 GREENCARD

2008 I751 Application sent Mar 10: Texas Service Center Mar 14: Check cashed

April 17: Infopass at Miami for 1 year extension stamp in passport due to no NOA

April 22: Biometrics - took 15 minutes April 22/23: Touched both days but no changes

2009 Feb 04 10 Year GREENCARD

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Are all case # starting with SRC Texas numbers? Jayde (and Mary if you are still reading this thread), was your case for Vermont something other than SRC? :goofy:

In our case we got a second SRC number and that is the one that showed up online. It also was dated for March 14th and the status showed that it was transfered on that date to VSC and no touches since.

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

I'm still at TSC - Last touch at on the 14th.

Feb 2005 - APPROVED for K1 Visa

June - 2005 - Moved to the USA =)

Apr - 2006 - APPROVED AOS Without Interview!!

Feb - 2008 - REMOVAL of conditions!!!!!

02/20/2008 - Package was sent to TSC.

02/25/2008 - Package confirmed received at TSC.

Disclaimer: Hey, YOU! I AM NOT A LAWYER, Everything I say is my opinion based on MY EXPERIENCE.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

2 calls - Cant give you any number , dont have number, cant transfer you.. have to wait 15 weeks.. ARG!!!!!!!!!!!

K-1 = 4 months

AOS = 5 months

I-751 = almost one year

I Love My Life With You

"A society is judged by how it treats its animals and elderly"

Timeline
2 calls - Cant give you any number , dont have number, cant transfer you.. have to wait 15 weeks.. ARG!!!!!!!!!!!

:goofy: Don't give up. If you have the time, it doesn't hurt to call again. :goofy:

K1 PROCESS:

AOS PROCESS:

CITIZENSHIP PROCESS:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Yes, Anya, you are polite and tell them that this is an I-751 application, that you cannot wait 15 weeks as that is unacceptable. The NOA re-validates your green card and you will be out of status by that time, unable to work, unable to renew a Driver's License, and if stopped by the police, can be put in jail because you have no proof your status is valid. Lay it on thick! If they do not volunteer to transfer you, politely request to speak to an immigration officer. Repeat the same information - answer his/her questions first - then say that you need the NOA as this is an I-751 application and the NOA re-validates your green card for a year - without it you cannot prove your legal status in the US. You can give them the number from the back of your check but that number is for the I-751. The application changes to a CR 189 and you need the number attached to the CR-189 so you can register for on-line status checks. As well, with that number you can go to the local USCIS office and try to obtain the I-551 stamp in your passport. Be sure to have your A# available as they will ask for that. Definitely try again. Remind them that it has been over a month since you sent in your application - back in February and their own guidelines say to call them if you have not received the NOA. 15 weeks is unacceptable for this application. Good luck.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Just a quick update here. Our packet was delivered to TSC at 5:48pm on April 3rd.

Here's wishing it well and a speedy (yeah right) process.

C & S in Texas

Bodyluxe by Shawna - Affordable Luxury

23 Sep 2005 - Interview in London - APPROVED!!!

05 Jan 2006 - C's Arrival in the US!!! <3

07 Mar 2006 - C applies for SSN

14 Mar 2006 - C receives SSN by mail

17 Mar 2006 - Wedding in Vegas

07 Apr 2006 - C gets his TX Driver's Licence

09 May 2006 - D.O.R.A AOS appointment - 9:45am - Successful

18 May 2006 - NOA Arrived

30 May 2006 - Biometrics Appointment Letter Arrived

02 Jun 2006 - Biometrics Appointment

03 Jul 2006 - Email that says Welcome Letter in the mail! :)

05 Jul 2006 - Email that says Card has been ordered and is incoming!

12 Jul 2006 - Greencard Arrived! WOOHOO!

31 Mar 2008 - I751 Packet mailed

07 Apr 2008 - Check Cashed

14 Apr 2008 - Biometrics letter arrived

07 May 2008 - Biometrics

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.