JeanneVictoria

HAPPY WEDNESDAY!

61 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

just curious for future reference, if DOS says your visa has been printed does that mean it gets sent via DHL that week or does it sit around collecting dust for another month or so?

:unsure:

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
just curious for future reference, if DOS says your visa has been printed does that mean it gets sent via DHL that week or does it sit around collecting dust for another month or so?

After we got the email back from the embassy that the visa had been issued it took 13 days to get to Jack.

Timeline

After we got the email back from the embassy that the visa had been issued it took 13 days to get to Jack.

do they walk it over or something?????? What on earth takes 13 days? :unsure: And why don't they just hand it in person at the embassy??? (i know you probably don't know but I'm just venting)

Timeline

do they walk it over or something?????? What on earth takes 13 days? :unsure: And why don't they just hand it in person at the embassy??? (i know you probably don't know but I'm just venting)

Girl tell me about it!!!!

The second week I was on the edge, it about drove me nuts. One last time to kill us I guess. :angry:

:P

omg love the new widdle pic!!! :luv:

TY. It was one of his Easter pics.

Yassmine how adorable the baby is and already over a month old

TY. Its hard to believe its been so long since he was born. I am sooooo not looking forward to going back to work.

Gabi, love the new pic :) he's so cute :)

:) Blame it on his daddy.

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline

This could be the "hold up"

4bec.jpg

eg-flag1-ss.gifAkramheartbeat.gifAyeshapr-flag1-ss.gif

th_CIMG0624.jpg

Timeline

4bec.jpg

omg rofl!!! :lol::lol::lol: I swear to God I needed that laugh!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!

Sandy, were you able to track the sloooooooooooooooooooooow mail progress via the DHL number? Mine shows NOTHING at all and when I called them they said there are two dates on it but they don't understand and that he'd have to call from Cairo to figure it out.

Timeline

4bec.jpg

omg rofl!!! :lol::lol::lol: I swear to God I needed that laugh!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!

Sandy, were you able to track the sloooooooooooooooooooooow mail progress via the DHL number? Mine shows NOTHING at all and when I called them they said there are two dates on it but they don't understand and that he'd have to call from Cairo to figure it out.

:blush: Jack could not find his receipt.

Timeline
Happy Hump Day!!!!!!!!!!!!

What paperwork etc do I need Jack to bring with him to continue our journey after he arrives here. I see Cheryl said he will need a birth certificate translated into English. Is there anything else?

I hope we get more visa news today. :dance:

Geez guys, sometimes I feel like I am talking to air. Do you all have me on ignore? lol

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

What paperwork etc do I need Jack to bring with him to continue our journey after he arrives here. I see Cheryl said he will need a birth certificate translated into English. Is there anything else?

Geez guys, sometimes I feel like I am talking to air. Do you all have me on ignore? lol

I saw ur post...but I dont know the answer to the ?...I know that the birth certificate needs to be translated...but thats about it....anyone else know this?! - good luck:) Melinda

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Timeline

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say he will need his passport. :innocent:

I didn't answer 'cause I honestly don't know. Usama is going to bring his passport, visa, the package that is to not be opened, tons of Leb, candy, t-shirts, souveniers, cigarettes, undies (the ones there are awesome!!!) and that's about it.

Does anyone know the best strongest meds for a sinus infection? Mr. Stubborn won't see a doctor but he will see a dentist now...i'll take what i can get....and his nose is constantly bleeding. I said amoxicillan (since they can get anything without a script at the pharmacy) but is there a stronger one?

Timeline

lol, I didn't answer your question cause i don't know the answer. I had asked akram to get his birth certificate translated into english , but that's about it, cause I have no idea what other papers he would need to bring here.

I went to the site where it gives instructions on Adjustment of Status and I closed the page after I saw the fee :lol: . I'll take another peek at that whenever he gets his visa insha Allah.

I hope someone who's dealt with this answers your question. I think maybe "water" would know or "polar". Insha Allah someone who knows the answer will read your question and be able to answer it. (I'll be taking notes :D )

th_CIMG0624.jpg

Timeline

lol, I didn't answer your question cause i don't know the answer. I had asked akram to get his birth certificate translated into english , but that's about it, cause I have no idea what other papers he would need to bring here.

I went to the site where it gives instructions on Adjustment of Status and I closed the page after I saw the fee :lol: . I'll take another peek at that whenever he gets his visa insha Allah.

I hope someone who's dealt with this answers your question. I think maybe "water" would know or "polar". Insha Allah someone who knows the answer will read your question and be able to answer it. (I'll be taking notes :D )

Cool beans we can learn together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And soon you will need to know, I can feel it! (L)

Timeline

Too funny I did the SAME THING!!!! It gave me a headache 'cause my daughters' birthdays are in a couple of weeks plus the plane ticket, blah blah blah!!!! I'm thinking he can hold a yard sale to get the money since I'm too lazy to do things like that. :lol:

Timeline

Too funny I did the SAME THING!!!! It gave me a headache 'cause my daughters' birthdays are in a couple of weeks plus the plane ticket, blah blah blah!!!! I'm thinking he can hold a yard sale to get the money since I'm too lazy to do things like that. :lol:

:rofl: yessssssss. I was like, why bother with headaches now? Let me enjoy this time and let him enjoy a couple of days before shocking him into the fee :lol:

th_CIMG0624.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.