w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

Pat Buchanan: Black Americans should be grateful we brought them over on slave ships!

891 posts in this topic

This is so funny! I beleive Barracks little dillema started this thread. Right? Keep diggin. Keep rationalizing :rofl:

2eej6z4.jpg

Just goes to show that Klansmen like to have fun like everybody else.

They certainly do. A day at the funfair and then eating candy floss with the kids while they watch the weekend lynching.

Family values.

GOT SOME?

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

• Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oooooo you're gonna get it. calling someone a 'total racist' is against the TOS. lets see if the mods show favoritism....

ah indeed they have

The thread is still open. :whistle:

2eej6z4.jpg

Just goes to show that Klansmen like to have fun like everybody else.

Very funny Steven. :) lol

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
Last time I checked no Oprahs or Will Smiths came from Africa. Can anyone deny the resources and opportunities available to so many black Americans which so many people in various African nations can only dream of.

No. But noone can deny the existence of social inequalities either.

Yes. All too easy for someone in the NE east to blame slavery, lol, because there where so many plantations in the NE. Especially in Chicago. lol.

The first step to equality requires an effort on their behalf. Stop using history as a justification. Bill Cosby has the right idea but not everyone is listening. Easier to play the victim than take responsibility for one's circumstances.

How easy it is to be ignorant of history... or just ignore it. Either way, its not an excuse for judging what clearly you do not wish to understand.

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

History lived and history read are two totally different things. Its soo funny to watch ppl that were born in the 80's preach the past. Their experts on x-boxes and vcr's, something that I grew up with out. Their schooling gives them the know-how and the expertise of life. The lesson lies in the years that they have yet to live. So funny to watch!

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

― Andrew Wilkow

How easy it is to be ignorant of history... or just ignore it. Either way, its not an excuse for judging what clearly you do not wish to understand.

Yes. I just look at the current reality of who, as a percentage, is committing the majority of crimes in both America and against fellow brothers in Africa. Last time I checked they where not white.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Yes. I just look at the current reality of who, as a percentage, is committing the majority of crimes in both America and against fellow brothers in Africa. Last time I checked they where not white.

BooYah that was perfect :thumbs:

― Andrew Wilkow

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

The thing is noone disputes this. Some people do however want to have a discussion as to why that is - rather than allow surface details to speak for a reason.

History lived and history read are two totally different things. Its soo funny to watch ppl that were born in the 80's preach the past. Their experts on x-boxes and vcr's, something that I grew up with out. Their schooling gives them the know-how and the expertise of life. The lesson lies in the years that they have yet to live. So funny to watch!

I'm not sure about the exact numbers, but I suspect that the majority of U.S. soldiers who have died in Iraq were born in the 80s.

K-1

March 7, 2005: I-129F NOA1

September 20, 2005: K-1 Interview in London. Visa received shortly thereafter.

AOS

December 30, 2005: I-485 received by USCIS

May 5, 2006: Interview at Phoenix district office. Approval pending FBI background check clearance. AOS finally approved almost two years later: February 14, 2008.

Received 10-year green card February 28, 2008

Your Humble Advice Columnist, Joyce

Come check out the most happenin' thread on VJ: Dear Joyce

Click here to see me visiting with my homebodies.

[The grooviest signature you've ever seen is under construction!]

Timeline

Yep - feel free to scorn the young and the educated (not always the same thing).

Fact remains that being stupid, unintelligent or what have you isn't something that is dependent on age.

Timeline
Last time I checked no Oprahs or Will Smiths came from Africa. Can anyone deny the resources and opportunities available to so many black Americans which so many people in various African nations can only dream of.

No. But noone can deny the existence of social inequalities either.

Yes. All too easy for someone in the NE east to blame slavery, lol, because there where so many plantations in the NE. Especially in Chicago. lol.

The first step to equality requires an effort on their behalf. Stop using history as a justification. Bill Cosby has the right idea but not everyone is listening. Easier to play the victim than take responsibility for one's circumstances.

All you prove with this is that you completely misunderstand what I've said on this subject.

Moreover, its been clarified for you so many times now - that if you are still unable to grasp the concept, well... I may as well not bother trying to explain it any further.

For the 2000th time - I do not "blame" slavery for today's specific inner city problems of crime and truancy. I do however think a historical context is necessary to understand the racial divide, which is as much about class as it is anything else.

Does the Jews that worked in the concentration camp, free labor has any more right than the slaves who were treated the same?

Gone but not Forgotten!

For the 2000th time - I do not "blame" slavery for today's specific inner city problems of crime and truancy. I do however think a historical context is necessary to understand the racial divide, which is as much about class as it is anything else.

Of course there will be a racial divide. Human nature, we stick to our own kind. The problem is exacerbated when a group of people refuses to let go of the past and refuses to integrate with anyone else of a certain skin color.

Your dam straight there is a "cultural divide". I am not interested in a Palestinian style historical event to justify inner city crimes and ghettos. There should be two options presented to clowns like Wright. Either integrate and treat everyone as an equal here. Or using DNA tests we can find out where he is originally from and fly him over there; with restitution but he is never to come back. I wasn't even born here so why should I be the scapegoat simply because I am white.

Even if this was the 1800's. Why should the other 98.5% of Americans who did NOT own slaves have to pay for the actions of the 1.5% who did. Over 3% of African Americans are incarcerated. Should we start saying that they 'don't understand our non tribal culture' and are criminals and use this as a reason to treat them poorly. Point being it works both ways. Or is being a victim of violence in 2008 not as bad as someone who's ancestors where slaves centuries ago.

PS What I find really funny is how when someone black in the NE is poor then it's the usual racism, slavery, whitey to blame. Yet once they are successful in this same white man's nation, then Black power is to thank for that.. :rofl:

Edited by Boo-Yah!

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Boo Yah - there may have not been plantations in the north east or chicago but black people did not arrive in those areas directly from a ship in Africa. You might want to read up a little on US history in the late 19th century, especially the Great Migration before you make your agruments here.

90day.jpg

Timeline

Again - you're misquoting and misinterpreting what has been said on this topic.

And you're bringing in pro-US patriotism when its convenient to you. After you've rubbished the country and its constitution.

Timeline
Boo Yah - there may have not been plantations in the north east or chicago but black people did not arrive in those areas directly from a ship in Africa. You might want to read up a little on US history in the late 19th century, especially the Great Migration before you make your agruments here.

Yep.

What he seems to be unable to grasp is the concept of lingering social inequalities. Inequalities that overwhelmingly beset one particular ethnicity more than any other, who occupy the nations inner cities.

Noone is saying that its an end in itself either - simply to look at what happened in the relatively recent past (this country isn't that old after all), and the current conditions today. Is he going to seriously argue that there isn't a relationship?