w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

Pat Buchanan: Black Americans should be grateful we brought them over on slave ships!

891 posts in this topic

• Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
Sometimes having a bit of a vent is worth more than saying anything intelligent. :)

So suggesting that the poor black community should move on from the blame game and work together is also not intelligent right.

So saying that the past is the past and we should work together towards the future is also not intelligent right.

So suggesting that rather than holding onto grudges the black community should work together to improve their life is also not intelligent right.

So suggesting the black American community should work together to clean up their neighborhood's is also not intelligent right.

So suggesting that millions of people who are not African-Americans who have had much worse happen to them yet moved on is also not intelligent right.

So suggesting that holding another community responsible for your perils only hurts you in the end is also not intelligent right.

So suggesting that people who still feel they have been wronged should consider migrating to another nation is also not intelligent right.

LOL... maybe its not a question of intelligence after all. It surely is a matter of logic, however. ;)

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

BY, it's really all about individuals, not groups. A group may share some vague characteristics, but that's really about it.

Since I brought my own group into this earlier (Jews), I'll do it again for this example. A fair number of the Jewish people I've met in my life, with the exception of my family, have been complete jerks. I don't know if this was just unfortunate luck or that these people were merely asshats. Whatever the case, I knew -- based off my family and many of Jews I'd met before -- most Jews weren't like that, but once again, that was probably due to the individual, not the group as a whole. However, had I not been Jewish or had limited/no exposure to Jews before meeting these people, would it be fair to say that "all Jews were jerks?" I wouldn't think so, considering the sample of the Jewish population I had met would be a tiny percentage of the full number.

To put this into less abstract terms, let's look at Alex and me. Once again, I'm using Jews as an example. We're both Jewish. Using your assumption that members of a group are basically similar, that would mean Alex and I would be practically the same (barring gender) in most ways. I think it's pretty obvious that she and I differ on just about every issue we debate and yet, we're both Jewish. To make an even stronger connection, both of our fathers are physicians, who just happen to be the same speciality -- neurologists.

So considering some of the overt similarities, how come Alex and I don't think alike or get along very well? The answer is simple: We're different people. I'm sure Rey and my wife are very happy about this too. But what I'm trying to illustrate here is that even though people can seem similar on the surface, they can actually be quite different once you get to know them better.

Yes of course. I am talking about cultural similarities / differences. For example, the Jewish community in NYC is probably not like the Jewish community in Melbourne, AUS. The black community in Georgia is not the same as the black community in Philadelphia. I do not like wasting time going into specifics for the majority of people in OT to approve and understand what I am saying. Anyone who assumes I believe the entire black American community is the same and can be grouped together has seriously misunderstood me and underestimated by intelligence. Same goes with anyone who thinks I am blaming the community for their past when in reality I am trying to hold people responsible for their future.

Edited by Boo-Yah!

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Timeline
Even sadder is when an African American is murdered... and the media does little to publicize the case as it would if the murder victim were white. Yet our brick wall continues to see what it wants to see.

Which probably just so happens to have been murdered by another 'black' American.

PS They do in DC. Every few days someone is shot.

lol... what a wall.

I don't actually believe that BY knows many African Americans other than the ones he sees on TV.

I just remembered the guys who moved us where black. Does that count?

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

here are some facts:

Majority of child molesters are middle aged white men

serial killer- white

Blacks-theft

violent crimes- whites and blacks are nearly even.

May I also add that I agree that blacks are not in the media that much, has anyone heard of the little girl that was kidnapped, and was tied up in the basement, she escaped by chewing through the rope. That should have been on the news!

Most of these amber alerts are for caucasian children, we rarely see a hispanic , black etc.

What do you guys think??

Edited by nana_356

I-130 & G325A

09/11/2007 I-130 & G-325A mailed today, to Los angeles, CA

03/16/2008 Received RFE I-130

03/26/2008 RFE for I-130, sent to LA Through USPS Certified mail

03/31/2008 I-130 RFE response letter is received

04/09/2008 I-130 case processing has resumed

04/17/2008 I-130 APPROVED!!!! DATED 04/14/08 YAY!! 7 monthes to approve.

I-485 & EAD

03/13/2008 Sent I-485 & EAD to Chicago Lockbox through USPS Priority Mail

03/16/2008 I-485 & EAD Received by R. MERCEDO USCIS Chicago IL

03/25/2008 Received NOAs for I-485, I-765

03/28/2008 Received Biometrics Appointment Notice

03/29/2008 Biometrics done-Appointment Scheduled 4/05, but I went early.

03/31/2008 Case Status shows up Online

04/03/2008 EAD touched

04/10/2008 RFE for I-485 received today, dated 4/04/08

04/11/2008 Sent RFE to Lee's Summit, MO / USPS priority mail

04/14/2008 USCIS received RFE response; signed by C BORDERS.

04/17/2008 Case processing resumed

04/22/2008 Touched

05/09/2008 Received EAD Approval Notice from CRIS "Card production odered"

05/14/2008 EAD card production ordered, 2nd notice

05/16/2008 EAD Approved & Sent!! (61 days)

05/19/2008 EAD in hand!!!!!

GOD SPEED FOR ALL OF US WITH TRUE INTENTIONS!!

here are some facts:

Majority of child molesters are middle aged white men

serial killer- white

Blacks-theft

violent crimes- whites and blacks are nearly even.

May I also add that I agree that blacks are not in the media that much, has anyone heard of the little girl that was kidnapped, and was tied up in the basement, she escaped by chewing through the rope. That should have been on the news!

Most of these amber alerts are for caucasian children, we rarely see a hispanic , black etc.

What do you guys think??

Well, Fox News sure has a weakness for missing blonde girls. And fires, now that I think of it.

K-1

March 7, 2005: I-129F NOA1

September 20, 2005: K-1 Interview in London. Visa received shortly thereafter.

AOS

December 30, 2005: I-485 received by USCIS

May 5, 2006: Interview at Phoenix district office. Approval pending FBI background check clearance. AOS finally approved almost two years later: February 14, 2008.

Received 10-year green card February 28, 2008

Your Humble Advice Columnist, Joyce

Come check out the most happenin' thread on VJ: Dear Joyce

Click here to see me visiting with my homebodies.

[The grooviest signature you've ever seen is under construction!]

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
I could get every single black person to say I hate white Americans and I bet $100,000 some of you here would still find a way to discredit the evidence.

No you couldn't. So the bet would be rather pointless wouldn't it.

Timeline
Anyone who assumes I believe the entire black American community is the same and can be grouped together has seriously misunderstood me and underestimated by intelligence. Same goes with anyone who thinks I am blaming the community for their past when in reality I am trying to hold people responsible for their future.

Seriously misunderstood? Looking back at your comments here, I have to say I doubt that. You've gone out of your way to promote a compartmentalist and ultimately racist view of blacks and black culture.

Well, Fox News sure has a weakness for missing blonde girls. And fires, now that I think of it.

Maybe Fox News needs affirmative action applied to their station. This way for every lost blonde girl they will need to also show a lost minority.

Seriously misunderstood? Looking back at your comments here, I have to say I doubt that. You've gone out of your way to promote a compartmentalist and ultimately racist view of blacks and black culture.

How so? By saying they should be responsible for their actions and their future rather than blaming historical events. Yes how racist of me.

Timeline
Sometimes having a bit of a vent is worth more than saying anything intelligent. :)

So suggesting that the poor black community should move on from the blame game and work together is also not intelligent right.

So saying that the past is the past and we should work together towards the future is also not intelligent right.

So suggesting that rather than holding onto grudges the black community should work together to improve their life is also not intelligent right.

So suggesting the black American community should work together to clean up their neighborhood's is also not intelligent right.

So suggesting that millions of people who are not African-Americans who have had much worse happen to them yet moved on is also not intelligent right.

So suggesting that holding another community responsible for your perils only hurts you in the end is also not intelligent right.

So suggesting that people who still feel they have been wronged should consider migrating to another nation is also not intelligent right.

Not the way you've expressed it in this thread, no.

It might not be so bad - if with the "helpful suggestions' you are making in relation to people like Jeremiah Wright you also gave "the black community" the courteousy of actually knowing something about it and what people within it are currently doing.

You don't have any more specifics to your argument - not about individuals or indeed individual communities. To try to pretend that you do and carrying on the way you are - is frankly, an insult to the intelligence of many culturally diverse people in this forum

Timeline

Or they can do the logical, fair and balanced thing by focusing on all equal cases of victimization equally. Wall.

Maybe Fox News needs affirmative action applied to their station. This way for every lost blonde girl they will need to also show a lost minority.

Or even a boy of any race.

K-1

March 7, 2005: I-129F NOA1

September 20, 2005: K-1 Interview in London. Visa received shortly thereafter.

AOS

December 30, 2005: I-485 received by USCIS

May 5, 2006: Interview at Phoenix district office. Approval pending FBI background check clearance. AOS finally approved almost two years later: February 14, 2008.

Received 10-year green card February 28, 2008

Your Humble Advice Columnist, Joyce

Come check out the most happenin' thread on VJ: Dear Joyce

Click here to see me visiting with my homebodies.

[The grooviest signature you've ever seen is under construction!]

Or they can do the logical, fair and balanced thing by focusing on all equal cases of victimization equally. Wall.

Why? They are not a democracy. It is a private run news network. Than can spend 10 hours focusing on burning corn fields if they like.

Not the way you've expressed it in this thread, no.

It might not be so bad - if with the "helpful suggestions' you are making in relation to people like Jeremiah Wright you also gave "the black community" the courteousy of actually knowing something about it and what people within it are currently doing.

You don't have any more specifics to your argument - not about individuals or indeed individual communities. To try to pretend that you do and carrying on the way you are - is frankly, an insult to the intelligence of many culturally diverse people in this forum

Specifics of what. The ghettos.