w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

Pat Buchanan: Black Americans should be grateful we brought them over on slave ships!

891 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
Only the dustiest and tiniest brain could extrapolate an statement about an entire race from one person's actions.

What if I said I thought Rev. Wright's speech represents the sentiments of old people?

Chris Rock's comedy is typical of people from Brooklyn?

Or, hey, Condi's politics are typical of blacks?

God forbid!

Wow...

Anyway, I gotta go hang out with the homies in a bit. Word.

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

• Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
So why not leave now then. Last time I checked I could get a one way ticket to London for a few hundreds bucks.

If I was a slave in somebody else's country I would have left the first chance I got.

Would you have risked life and limb; run without funds, or any potential to earn funds; left behind your family and friends, knowing that they would pay the price for your escape; knowing your colour was a brightly shining beacon; would you have headed north to nothing and no one and tried to eke out a living with no education and no means to gain one? Or would you just "hop on the first flight to London for a few hundred bucks"? (Or the first ship, as it were.) Even though you're from Africa and have never been to London and know no one there and don't have authorization to immigrate and and and?

Great historical sketch. Lets remember that Germany had a major cultural and economical restructuring post WWII that took some years to complete. The Reparations that followed the Abolition of slavery in the USA were very minor comparatively, independent of temporal separation between the events in question and the present time.

Anyway. Pretty much every nation there that has been handed back in pristine condition is now a #####. Whitey's fault. Maybe some cultures simply cannot manage something for ####.

See Maviwaro's post, above, for the reasons these formerly "pristine-condition" nations are foundering. Think of it this way.... if you ran a bank that did not rightfully belong to you, but were required to hand everything back, lock-stock-and-barrell, to the night-cleaning crew, would you expect them to be able to run that bank without some sort of assistance to help them through the learning curve? Would you be amenable to helping them learn the ins and outs of something you were forced to give them and thought to be rightfully yours?

iagree.gif

Sometimes my original suspicion that BY is a troll with a fake persona returns. Nobody is that ... ugh.

You can't change his mind, so why bother arguing with him?

Well there's always the fun factor out of oozing the real persona out of the character... not that I care if its a troll or not. If reality irritates the being, then so be it.

LOL. The cat buries itself a deeper hole.

Yes of course. I don't agree with you guys so I must be a troll. Fox News is one of the most watched news networks on cable yet you guys (not you in particular) bag it on daily basis. Get the point, probably not..

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Sometimes my original suspicion that BY is a troll with a fake persona returns. Nobody is that ... ugh.

Well there's always the fun factor out of oozing the real persona out of the character... not that I care if its a troll or not. If reality irritates the being, then so be it.

Yes of course. I don't agree with you guys so I must be a troll. Fox News is one of the most watched news networks on cable yet you guys (not you in particular) bag it on daily basis. Get the point, probably not..

Please explain.

Wild Tangent is back. Joy.

Edited by Number 6

Timeline

Yeah, got the point in bold above.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

There's not agreeing, and then there's being a complete undereducated hateful moron. Not talking about anyone in particular. :whistle:

Would you have risked life and limb; run without funds, or any potential to earn funds; left behind your family and friends, knowing that they would pay the price for your escape; knowing your colour was a brightly shining beacon; would you have headed north to nothing and no one and tried to eke out a living with no education and no means to gain one? Or would you just "hop on the first flight to London for a few hundred bucks"? (Or the first ship, as it were.) Even though you're from Africa and have never been to London and know no one there and don't have authorization to immigrate and and and?

See Maviwaro's post, above, for the reasons these formerly "pristine-condition" nations are foundering. Think of it this way.... if you ran a bank that did not rightfully belong to you, but were required to hand everything back, lock-stock-and-barrell, to the night-cleaning crew, would you expect them to be able to run that bank without some sort of assistance to help them through the learning curve? Would you be amenable to helping them learn the ins and outs of something you were forced to give them and thought to be rightfully yours?

Why doesn't Canada accept all of these poor black Americans?

There's not agreeing, and then there's being a complete undereducated hateful moron. Not talking about anyone in particular. :whistle:

What is your degree in again?

PS Hateful of who? or is it because I am not into the whole ganasta homey G #######.

Edited by Boo-Yah!

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

:lol:

I think the only responsible thing to do is to laugh at the illogical conclusions reached by BY and his ilk.

Illogical how so? Because I do not believe in blame game, race card or history being used to justify one's actions in 2008.

You probably have some sort of arts or English major degree yet pretend you know it all, like your ilk. ;)

Excuse me, but..... :rofl:

Lets get one thing straight. I could not care less if someone labels me a racist or any other #######. I tell it like it is. Some like it others do not. I have many friends who are actually from Africa. Who act and think nothing like your Wright type of black American. So enough with this race bullshit.

And as a logical extension to that thinking....

Ergo, no black Africans on that continent blame the white man for their current situation, hmm? I do not know one single black American who blames "whitey" (a highly offensive term, btw, that I've only ever heard YOU use, BY.... not any African Americans) for anything. But I do know that every single black person that I know has experienced racism, and I have had that racism directed at me, as well, for being in their presence. It is not in the past, BY, it is current. And it is a vile and wilfull provocation to "remind" a person of colour that they are an inferior race who should have no rights.

iagree.gif

What in the world are you talking about? :lol: THEY DID.

iagree.gif

Timeline

Because the problem rests in the USA. I've read the cat before trying to escape our international responsibility to prevent other nations' problems related to the way we do business in said countries. Now the cat backtracks so as to continue digging its hole deeper. That does not make any sense.

Ergo, no black Africans on that continent blame the white man for their current situation, hmm? I do not know one single black American who blames "whitey" (a highly offensive term, btw, that I've only ever heard YOU use, BY.... not any African Americans) for anything. But I do know that every single black person that I know has experienced racism, and I have had that racism directed at me, as well, for being in their presence. It is not in the past, BY, it is current. And it is a vile and wilfull provocation to "remind" a person of colour that they are an inferior race who should have no rights.

Have you even seen this video?

PS Pay attention to the people clapping and cheering at what he says..

Timeline

This is like trying to make a brick wall understand that its made of bricks. Very dense bricks.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

PS Hateful of who? or is it because I am not into the whole ganasta homey G #######.

I have a BA in History and South Asian Studies and a master's (in a month) in journalism (emphasis culture and human rights). Can't wait to see what clever plan your little brain is hatching to use my degrees against me.

You seem to think all blacks are characters in rap videos. That's kind of amazing, considering you've lived here for awhile now.

This is like trying to make a brick wall understand that its made of bricks. Very dense bricks.

:lol: That's incredibly apt.