w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

Pat Buchanan: Black Americans should be grateful we brought them over on slave ships!

891 posts in this topic

• Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow and this has to do with the topic?

But it does actualy! Silly me. Perhaps because it costs money to travel and the reality of many is that survival is more important that being a tourist.

And yes, I've met plenty African Americans overseas.

Millions!!

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
You really are ridiculous - Wright is not every black person in this country.

Besides, Wright actually lived through a time when black people got lynched for whilstling at a white woman and had to sit at the back of the bus. What's the excuse for your anger?

So why does the black community make the same judgment about white people? even though only 1.5% of Americans owned slaves...

Let me guess your response, which black person makes that assumption.

As I pointed out - you start ragging on someone like Jeremiah Wright and at some point in your reasoning process there's a sudden, inexplicable leap to "the community".

Your arguments always fall apart when you trot out these grotesque generalisations - and it always seems to be of things that you have little direct experience of and little desire to find out about.

Nuts :rolleyes:

Got to hand it to you though - you never back down regardless of how ludicrous or bizarre your arguments become.

Edited by Number 6

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
Wow and this has to do with the topic?

But it does actualy! Silly me. Perhaps because it costs money to travel and the reality of many is that survival is more important that being a tourist.

And yes, I've met plenty African Americans overseas.

Millions!!

Keep a counter?

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Really, BY African Amercians abroad are really not that rare. I used to see them in London and Hong Kong all the time.

Myabe they don't come to Australia, but maybe it's because with someone like you as the ambassador to your country, they really didn't want to.

90day.jpg

Timeline
Really, BY African Amercians abroad are really not that rare. I used to see them in London and Hong Kong all the time.

Myabe they don't come to Australia, but maybe it's because with someone like you as the ambassador to your country, they really didn't want to.

Hey c'mon now! Be fair to Oz. Its an amazingly nice country and all the real Australians I've met have been extremely level-headed. Plus they do like to travel... something like second to Israelis or something like that.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

One elementary question springs to mind of course. How do you know what the nationality is of people you meet overseas?

I could equally say that I've not met any French, South African or Chilean people overseas, not that I could prove it. But even if I could - what conclusions should I draw from this?

Seriously, this is laughable.

One elementary question springs to mind of course. How do you know what the nationality is of people you meet overseas?

I could equally say that I've not met any French, South African or Chilean people overseas, not that I could prove it. But even if I could - what conclusions should I draw from this?

I'm only referring to people I actually talked to - but you are right, it is laughable.

90day.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

The more of this thread I read, the more I am convinced that Robin is right: BY has not actually met any black people.

You right. Citizens from the UK migrating to AUS seem to have congested the immigration process.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Timeline

I'm only referring to people I actually talked to - but you are right, it is laughable.

So I am not the only laughing out loud?

Funny how I have spoken to or overheard citizens of many other nations.

PS Actually there are a hell of a lot of South Africans migrating to Aus. I also know quite a few Chileans.

The more of this thread I read, the more I am convinced that Robin is right: BY has not actually met any black people.

Met and associate with are two different stories now.

Come on. Certain people in the OT section of VJ laugh at Fox news yet it is one of the largest news networks.

So you're saying you choose not to associate with black people.

We don't have anything in common.

Filed: Other Country: Germany
Timeline

Maybe, they'rereading news like this

Australia was soul-searching on Tuesday with an opinion poll showing three-quarters of Australians believe their country is racist.

A Australia's Sky TV found a clear majority of people (79 percent to 21 percent) believed Howard is misjudging the national character.

<li>The ACNielsen poll showed that nearly 60 percent of Australians believed the recent violence had hurt the country's international reputation.

The ACNielsen poll, published in The Sydney Morning Herald newspaper, prompted Prime Minister John Howard to say for the first time that racial tensions had played a hand in the violence, though he denied most Australians were racist.

or reading reports like stolen generations or boatload of 400 refugees being turned away from the country. or Thomas Hickey death and related rioting. or this, Cronulla race riots.