SteveLaura

Infected

51 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
:thumbs: lol...rememeber stag is the only beer made without sugar...just bitter azz hops and deer piss fermented

Well you are a great advertiser for Stag ha ha.

Steve chin up, this too will pass. Have a wonderful time with your mates.

K-1 journey, AOS/EAD and ROC in my timeline

2011 March 31 - Sent off Naturalization pkg overnight to Texas

2011 April 1 - Arrived in Texas at 10:21 am

2011 April 1 - NOA (rec'd via snail mail April 8)

2011 April 7 - Cheque cashed

2011 May 5 - Biometrics (letter rec'd via snail mail April 15)

2011 May 9 - Placed in line for interview scheduling

2011 June 13 - Rec'd yellow letter (no change in status online)

2011 June 23 - Rec'd text that my case has been scheduled for interview

2011 August 1 - Interview (rec'd via snail mail June 27) PASSED

2011 August 3 - Rec'd email that my case has been scheduled for Oath

2011 September 1 - Oath ceremony (rec'd snail mail Aug 5)

2011 September 1 - All done, yeah.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: England
Timeline
Sorry to hear the news. My hubby is on month 5 of his treatment. Its not that bad. The pills are inexpensive (like $11 for a 3 month supply). He's hasn't had any problems with side effects. He had a follow up visit after he was on the medication for 1 month. And then he got the all clear to finish the rest of the 9 months, but to come back if he had any concerns.

Also, he was told not to drink alcohol at all. Its the combination of alcohol + the medication that causes liver damage.

That's good to know - thanks very much for the info.

No alcohol :( I have to think up another vice.

"It's not the years; it's the mileage." Indiana Jones

:thumbs: lol...rememeber stag is the only beer made without sugar...just bitter azz hops and deer piss fermented

Is it organic? My body is a temple, you know.

yes sir, no refined sugar..and they do nothing to the hops, that are filthy and dirty ..just throw in..they gather deer piss daily from 150 deer ..it is fermented and natural in state...usually, when i have 6, i rub my head against a tree and piss on the neighbors yard...

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Timeline

Well you are a great advertiser for Stag ha ha.

Steve chin up, this too will pass. Have a wonderful time with your mates.

I think Dean has shares in their main rivals - Opossum.

Thanks. Looking forward to it!

Is it organic? My body is a temple, you know.

yes sir, no refined sugar..and they do nothing to the hops, that are filthy and dirty ..just throw in..they gather deer piss daily from 150 deer ..it is fermented and natural in state...usually, when i have 6, i rub my head against a tree and piss on the neighbors yard...

I bet Bosco gets nervous come rutting season.

stag is not available here. my husband is very sad after reading your description. please mail us some.

sister amber, i will drop down to Evansville, and bring a truckload..it is only $4 a case

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Sorry to hear about this. :( Good luck with the treatment and I hope you don't miss the alcohol too much!

I presume you're referring to the Goblin Song as penned by Blackadder?

sharasugar.pngsharanomsugar.png

07/11/2006 - First met

08/22/2008 - K1 Visa in hand

12/27/2008 - Marriage

05/20/2009 - AOS complete

10/06/2011 - ROC complete

04/20/2012 - Annaleah born!

Timeline
dean is a numbed tongue chopf##k ..Possum brewed in FUdgetown illinois is the best ...

Beer War! Rah! :dance:

Sorry to hear about this. :( Good luck with the treatment and I hope you don't miss the alcohol too much!

I presume you're referring to the Goblin Song as penned by Blackadder?

Cheers!

:thumbs: "See the Little Goblin, with his little hat..."

Filed: Timeline
stag is not available here. my husband is very sad after reading your description. please mail us some.

sister amber, i will drop down to Evansville, and bring a truckload..it is only $4 a case

thank you so much friend. my husband is so excited he cannot contain himself. at $4 a case it is a step up from what he is used to. thank you again.

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

awww, Steve, not a good thing. Here's hoping you have a smooth treatment period. (F)

Co-Founder of VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse -

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED
26 Jan 2004 Filed I130; 23 May 2005 Received Visa
30 Jun 2005 Arrived at Chicago POE
02 Apr 2007 Filed I751; 22 May 2008 Received 10-yr green card
14 Jul 2012 Citizenship Oath Ceremony

Timeline
awww, Steve, not a good thing. Here's hoping you have a smooth treatment period. (F)

Thank you.

Dean & I are doing the Opossum challenge as I type. Actually, I think he just likes to wear blindfolds.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Tb info from CDC

This link should answer all your questions about Tb. You specifically asked for info about the side

effects of Tb meds:

What are the side effects of medicines for TB?

If you are taking medicine for TB, you should take it as directed by your doctor or nurse. Occasionally, the medicines may cause side effects. Some side effects are minor problems. Others are more serious. If you have a serious side effect, call your doctor or nurse immediately. You may be told to stop taking your medicine or to return to the clinic for tests.

The side effects listed below are serious. If you have any of these symptoms, call your doctor or nurse immediately:

no appetite

nausea

vomiting

yellowish skin or eyes

fever for 3 or more days

abdominal pain

tingling fingers or toes

skin rash

easy bleeding

aching joints

dizziness

tingling or numbness around the mouth

easy bruising

blurred or changed vision

ringing in the ears

hearing loss

The side effects listed below are minor problems. If you have any of these side effects, you can continue taking your medicine:

Rifampin can turn urine, saliva, or tears orange. The doctor or nurse may advise you not to wear soft contact lenses because they may get stained.

Rifampin can make you more sensitive to the sun. This means you should use a good sunscreen and cover exposed areas so you don't burn.

Rifampin makes birth control pills and implants less effective. Women who take rifampin should use another form of birth control.

If you are taking rifampin as well as methadone (used to treat drug addiction), you may have withdrawal symptoms. Your doctor or nurse may need to adjust your methadone dosage.

I hope this helps. The 9 months of meds can be hard on some people, but most do just fine. I wish you the best!

3/5/11 sent LOC paperwork

3/9/11 date of NOA

?/?/?? biometrics appointment

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Well, if you can't have beer and, thusly, sing the goblin song, may I ask you to partake in some Turnip. I have one here that is shaped just like a thingy.

Get well, Steve, I would give you a VJ hug but I don't want to catch TB. Har har! :P:lol: Seriously, have fun this weekend. :thumbs:

Edited by Mags

Timeline
Tb info from CDC

This link should answer all your questions about Tb. You specifically asked for info about the side

effects of Tb meds:

What are the side effects of medicines for TB?

If you are taking medicine for TB, you should take it as directed by your doctor or nurse. Occasionally, the medicines may cause side effects. Some side effects are minor problems. Others are more serious. If you have a serious side effect, call your doctor or nurse immediately. You may be told to stop taking your medicine or to return to the clinic for tests.

The side effects listed below are serious. If you have any of these symptoms, call your doctor or nurse immediately:

no appetite

nausea

vomiting

yellowish skin or eyes

fever for 3 or more days

abdominal pain

tingling fingers or toes

skin rash

easy bleeding

aching joints

dizziness

tingling or numbness around the mouth

easy bruising

blurred or changed vision

ringing in the ears

hearing loss

The side effects listed below are minor problems. If you have any of these side effects, you can continue taking your medicine:

Rifampin can turn urine, saliva, or tears orange. The doctor or nurse may advise you not to wear soft contact lenses because they may get stained.

Rifampin can make you more sensitive to the sun. This means you should use a good sunscreen and cover exposed areas so you don't burn.

Rifampin makes birth control pills and implants less effective. Women who take rifampin should use another form of birth control.

If you are taking rifampin as well as methadone (used to treat drug addiction), you may have withdrawal symptoms. Your doctor or nurse may need to adjust your methadone dosage.

I hope this helps. The 9 months of meds can be hard on some people, but most do just fine. I wish you the best!

Wow, thanks for this. My urine might start looking like Fanta? Interesting.

Cheers again.

Well, if you can't have beer and, thusly, sing the goblin song, may I ask you to partake in some Turnip. I have one here that is shaped just like a thingy.

Get well, Steve, I would give you a VJ hug but I don't want to catch TB. Har har! :P:lol: Seriously, have fun this weekend. :thumbs:

"We only have one spike in our house. Two spikes would be a luxury."

Cheers, Mags.