~Jackie~

Arab loving

76 posts in this topic

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He babys me, i was trying to cut an apple with a knife and he kept looking at it saying hey i don't like what you're doing, he took it out of my hand and started peeling pieces for me...i felt like a 2 year old with my dad but thinking back i love him for being like a dad in a weird way for me. (L)

I said alot of bad things to him in the past when we fought so horribly and he blurted out you're my wife forever and I love you i can't life without you, nothing you say will make me go away from you so just stop. :mellow: im a good wife now after that.

He doesn't let anybody from his family tell me how to do anything. That's such a sweet proof for me. :hehe:

بحبك يا حبيبي اكمني بهواك و بحس انك مني

5474201_bodyshot_300x400_1214598846979.gif

5474626_bodyshot_300x400_1214601075246.gif

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline
  1. My husband is honest, sometimes to a fault.
  2. He helped me learn that not all Arab men are the same.
  3. He is calm.
  4. Smart
  5. He stands behind his words.
  6. He reminds me of the only other man that I admire, my Grandfather.
  7. He is a proud man and will stand up for what is right.

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

I love my man bec:

- He loves me for who I am, and no matter how I feel or look on any given day, he always says I am beautiful and sweet.

- He offers me massages when I am stressed.

- He cooks for me.

- He respects me more than any other man I've known in my life.

- He helps to care and provide for of all of his younger brothers and sisters, and he is good and kind to his family and friends and those he loves.

- He loves animals and nature - he is so gentle and caring about all things.

- He is both smart and wise, and we have deep conversations and completely understand each other. We have moments where we both think the same thought at the same time while we chat online, and this happens alll the time.

- He is open-minded and learns to find and appreciate the best of both (all) cultures.

- He taught me how to love and trust again, when my life had fallen apart, and he helped me to get to where I am today by showing me what real, unconditional love is like.

- When I am sad and angry at the world, he takes me to the beach and we collect seashells and I have hope again :)

Hope is like a road in the country; there was never a road, but when many people walk on it, the road comes into existence.

~Lin Yutang

~Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Filed: Timeline

Can ya feel the MENA love????????? (L) This is what it is all about. I am really enjoying seeing everyone's comments and reasons. I'm feeling all gushy tonight.

Jackie

'I'm getting married in the morning........' wanna have a bachelorette party for me in the chat room tonight? Maybe Sheik Yabooti can came dance ....I have singles..... :P

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I love my mena man cause he loves me unconditionally.

He comes home from work and offer ME a massage.

He takes care of me so well when i'm sick and when i'm not.

He does all the cooking.

And he is my rock, he also completes me.

Consulate : Morocco

I-129F Sent : 2007-03-16

129F NOA1 : 2007-03-23

I-129F NOA2 : 2007-07-30

Interview Date : 2007-09-06

Visa Received : 2007-09-17

US Entry : 2007-10-15

Marriage : 2007-10-20

Adjustment of Status

Date Filed : 2007-11-25

NOA Date : 2007-11-29

Bio. Appt. : 2007-12-21

Interview Date : 2008-03-12

Approval / Denial Date : 2008-04-02

Approved : Yes

Greencard Received: 2008-04-13

Employment Authorization Document

Date Filed : 2007-11-25

NOA Date : 2007-11-29

Approved Date : 2008-01-28

Date Card Received : 2008-02-01

I love my husband a lot but am currently not able to come up with anything good to say about him SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'll wait until things are better before even trying.

(F) amal (F)

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
'I'm getting married in the morning........' wanna have a bachelorette party for me in the chat room tonight? Maybe Sheik Yabooti can came dance ....I have singles..... :P

:o you don't want me to scare you off of marriage do you? :blush:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Algeria
Timeline

My Mena man just came home from work early. I asked him why he was home early. He said I'm not off work yet, I have to go back... I just came home to get a kiss. :wub:

Meriem (F)

glitterfy200428648Z.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.