Sofiyya

Arab Bashing

192 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Oh please last year you were arguing with palestinians and couldnt even read their arabic comments to you...You advocate muslimas marrying non muslims as if its the norm....You went on Tammys thread with NO CONDEMNATION OF WHAT THIS LITTLE FREAK IS DOING TO HER....If anyone is an Islam basher its you....I have never innovated Islam or said all arabs are bad..NEVER...I certainly support REAL MARRIAGES...I do not support Americans getting taken advantage of and they are....sadly

You are awash in negativity and cannot say a thing that is positive, uplifting or even correct. If I respected your intellect or thought you had a fleeting acquiatance with the truth, I would care about your observations, but the only thing they can be counted on is that they will be lame and loathsome.

The reason why you get all excited about breakuups is that it gives you another grand opportunity to vent your rage against Arab men and their American women - period. If you had any respect for the American women involved, you wouldn't stereotype them as fat, old, ignorant and easily lead. You lump us together in the same pile as you do the men. No one escapes your rhetoric, and the Arabs get it coming and going. My sincere advice, get some help.

since you think I am a balding man why would I need it?I havent stereotyped anyone..you have no balls GEG....you would let an american get hit by a train before you would admit that she might be getting taken advantage of

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

since you think I am a balding man why would I need it?I havent stereotyped anyone..you have no balls GEG....you would let an american get hit by a train before you would admit that she might be getting taken advantage of

Dump your imaginary husband now, American woman! I'm warning you, wahrania, he's only using you for a GC and will leave you very soon for his much younger cousin from the homeland. Do it!

Now, I have done my job toward an American woman. Don't you feel my compassion? If you don't take my advice, don't blame me! You were just being blind and dumb struck by love.

Closing the barn door after the horses are gone is no help. Nip that coupling in the bud now! Do it!

Yes, I do feel better, now . . .

Edited by Virtual wife

Dump your imaginary husband now, American woman! I'm warning you, wahrania, he's only using you for a GC and will leave you very soon for his much younger cousin from the homeland. Do it!

Now, I have done my job toward an American woman. Don't you feel my compassion? If you don't take my advice, don't blame me! You were just being blind and dumb struck by love.

Closing the barn door after the horses are gone is no help. Nip that coupling in the bud now! Do it!

Yes, I do feel better, now . . .

LOL

oh brother..............

Wow, I think I need to read this forum's threads more often... What the ...?

Met at work Sept. 2005

Started dating Nov. 2005

Got engaged Oct. 2007

Married January 5, 2008

Submitted I-130 in Delhi February 6, 2008 NOA1

Sent DS 230, DS 2001 to Chennai via courier Feb. 21, 2008

Received Case number from Chennai Consulate Feb. 22, 2008 (Postmarked Feb. 13)

Received Email Confirmation of Interview Date on March 5th: April 3rd!

SUCCESS - VISA APPROVED ON APRIL 3RD!! :) :)

POE Detroit - May 19, 2008

Applied for SSN: June 5th - Received Card: June 12th

Received Green Gard: June 12th

Driver's License: July 28th

Move to St. Louis/Ritesh starts his job: August 5th

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

Ladies,

Wahrania is watching out for her friends, period, she is passionate and truth be known, green card fraud is rampant, and not just in the Arab world. She sees a fellow sister hurt and broken and her like a mother bird flies down and defends this woman. I have not always gotten along with Wahrania, and we two have had our troubles, but I have to stand behind her, why, because I feel she is doing this out of love. I think people are looking at this in a different light, thinking she is bashing just Arab men, I don’t see that at all, I see her exposing men and believe me, not just Arab men to the fact that sometimes they LIE, to get what they want. I know if I see some innocent person getting used; it sets something deep inside me crazy. Scams are worldwide, Nigeria is one of the countries that are huge in fraud, and they have taken billions from the western world. That said, if I had a friend talking to a Nigerian man, I certainly would keep my eyes open. Same with a man in America who might be straight out of prison, you have to be careful with anyone. It is common sense to beware, and know the true facts. I think keeping positive is wonderful, but to close your eyes to the pain and anguish that some of these men do is not healthy. Do I think Tammi’s husband is doing this just because he is Arab, not at all; men all over the world do this kind of stuff. The fact that it is reported to be a problem should make us all aware, and keep our eyes open. I am only second generation American, and I know we have some friends of the family that would do almost anything for a green card. Maybe Tammi’s husband is just scared and confused he will be a father soon, and this sometimes can scare the ####### out of men. Time will tell, and all anyone can do is be supportive. I don’t know much about Islam, and truthfully I see that it causes fights, which is more faithful, who knows more about it. For a religion of peace, not much peace is coming through. One reason I am not big on organized religion and that means all religions, not just Islam. So many wars and death have been waged over religion; my way is the only way. I am Latino, and grew up with the culture, but I know there are people outside my culture that are more knowable than me on my own culture. Just because you are born into a certain culture does not make anyone an instant expert. Do I know Latino men better than a woman who is not Latino? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Of course not, that is plain silly, why, because just like Arab men, Latino men are all different period. Do some of the men in my culture marry for green cards, you better believe it. Does it mean all of them do it, of course not. You think a Latino man will open up to me because I am Puerto Rican, not in a million years. Just like Arab men, Latino men come from different countries and which are similar, there are differences. Cubans’ are not just like Puerto Ricans, as Mexicans are not just like people living in Spain. Even our language differs, not all Latinos are eating tacos, and doing the piñata. Why can’t we just have an open and free talk about the con’s of marrying any foreigner? Just because some of my people use others for green cards are just plain bad, doesn’t mean I don’t respect my culture, it just means keep your eyes open.

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Ladies,

Wahrania is watching out for her friends, period, she is passionate and truth be known, green card fraud is rampant, and not just in the Arab world. She sees a fellow sister hurt and broken and her like a mother bird flies down and defends this woman. I have not always gotten along with Wahrania, and we two have had our troubles, but I have to stand behind her, why, because I feel she is doing this out of love. I think people are looking at this in a different light, thinking she is bashing just Arab men, I don’t see that at all, I see her exposing men and believe me, not just Arab men to the fact that sometimes they LIE, to get what they want. I know if I see some innocent person getting used; it sets something deep inside me crazy. Scams are worldwide, Nigeria is one of the countries that are huge in fraud, and they have taken billions from the western world. That said, if I had a friend talking to a Nigerian man, I certainly would keep my eyes open. Same with a man in America who might be straight out of prison, you have to be careful with anyone. It is common sense to beware, and know the true facts. I think keeping positive is wonderful, but to close your eyes to the pain and anguish that some of these men do is not healthy. Do I think Tammi’s husband is doing this just because he is Arab, not at all; men all over the world do this kind of stuff. The fact that it is reported to be a problem should make us all aware, and keep our eyes open. I am only second generation American, and I know we have some friends of the family that would do almost anything for a green card. Maybe Tammi’s husband is just scared and confused he will be a father soon, and this sometimes can scare the ####### out of men. Time will tell, and all anyone can do is be supportive. I don’t know much about Islam, and truthfully I see that it causes fights, which is more faithful, who knows more about it. For a religion of peace, not much peace is coming through. One reason I am not big on organized religion and that means all religions, not just Islam. So many wars and death have been waged over religion; my way is the only way. I am Latino, and grew up with the culture, but I know there are people outside my culture that are more knowable than me on my own culture. Just because you are born into a certain culture does not make anyone an instant expert. Do I know Latino men better than a woman who is not Latino? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Of course not, that is plain silly, why, because just like Arab men, Latino men are all different period. Do some of the men in my culture marry for green cards, you better believe it. Does it mean all of them do it, of course not. You think a Latino man will open up to me because I am Puerto Rican, not in a million years. Just like Arab men, Latino men come from different countries and which are similar, there are differences. Cubans’ are not just like Puerto Ricans, as Mexicans are not just like people living in Spain. Even our language differs, not all Latinos are eating tacos, and doing the piñata. Why can’t we just have an open and free talk about the con’s of marrying any foreigner? Just because some of my people use others for green cards are just plain bad, doesn’t mean I don’t respect my culture, it just means keep your eyes open.

I didnt go about things right....but women have to be careful of whos in their house with their kids ....this is their only shot....they deserve something resembling normal

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

Charles Mason is passionate too. You people who believe that what she is doing is ok perhaps have similar issues as she does, wanting to bash whole groups of people and anyone who disagrees with your bashing to so you can further your own agenda, but it will not go unopposed. It's not right and it should be said. Passion is no excuse for brazen bigotry and ignorant rants.

As I just sat and read this thread...I felt like I was reading an inbox of angry pm's. ..........#######? I think ya'll need to get a room and hash it out. I have a positive life to attend to, I know I can just close it and not read, I'm a big girl now...but come on people, probably all of vj are laughing again at our MENA forum and it doesn't have to be this way.

jJ

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.