Sofiyya

Arab Bashing

192 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I know,,it is HORRIBLE,,thats me in the purple...horrible pic,,so not my good side.

Setting up camp in the sandbox....hmm. There's an idea. Nightly entertainment, hookah burning, smoke filling the air, pineapple juice squirting all over, Sheik Yabooti and his harem of beauty. zingggggggg there goes an arrow

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

Did I hear sandbox party tonight, Can I come. OMG, someone just called the house for my mother, and they don't speak any english, wonderful. Why can't my mother just speak ENGLISH WHY WHY WHY???????? :wacko: Ok enough of my bitching and complaining, you would have laughed at my attempt to talk to my mom's friend, priceless.

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Jackieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, that poster is so funny! I almost fell out of my chair! Somebody please tell me how to do this sandbox thing I keep hearing about!

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

But here is the good news. Please tell your husband this. MOST MUSLIMS IN THE USA DO NOT THINK LIKE HER.YOU WENT TO A MASJID..YOU GOT MARRIED IN THE EYES OF ALLAH. You did the best you could and that s all you can do.Show me one imam or one muslim here in the US that will condemn you and I will be very surprised

Who told you they married in a masjid? They got married in a lawyer's office. Allah's eyes have nothing to do with it. You wouldn't know a learned imam from a kangaroo if your life depended on it.

But here is the good news. Please tell your husband this. MOST MUSLIMS IN THE USA DO NOT THINK LIKE HER.YOU WENT TO A MASJID..YOU GOT MARRIED IN THE EYES OF ALLAH. You did the best you could and that s all you can do.Show me one imam or one muslim here in the US that will condemn you and I will be very surprised

Who told you they married in a masjid? They got married in a lawyer's office. Allah's eyes have nothing to do with it. You wouldn't know a learned imam from a kangaroo if your life depended on it.

It s more likely that an Imam would be more accepting of a young couple with a baby than a woman who married outside of Islam and was a muslima.

You may win battles on paper,VW but you look like a complete ###, nasty,uncaring and witch like.No compassionate normal person,especially a woman would stand in judgement of these kids or seek to mar their happiness. You are decades older than your husband and cant have kids with him or give him what he deserves as a young man.Instead he gets an old nasty carping hag.Poor kid

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

It s more likely that an Imam would be more accepting of a young couple with a baby than a woman who married outside of Islam and was a muslima.

You may win battles on paper,VW but you look like a complete ###, nasty,uncaring and witch like.No compassionate normal person,especially a woman would stand in judgement of these kids or seek to mar their happiness. You are decades older than your husband and cant have kids with him or give him what he deserves as a young man.Instead he gets an old nasty carping hag.Poor kid

that's quite uncalled for. :angry:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

that's quite uncalled for. :angry:

so was every nasty thing she said about our babies,our marriages and everything else she did...If houses could fly,one would have landed on her last night...

Timeline

Your idea of compassion isn't everyone's idea of compassion and I'm not obligated to follow your way any more than you are obligated to follow mine. Your idea of normal is up for debate. You love drama, and name-calling on general principle, and anyone who disagrees with you and yours is in for your version of drama. I wouldn't expect any less.

You cannot argue facts, so you argue feelings. You cannot argue without bringing up the irrelevent, so you argue the irrelevemt.

Nothing more or better is expected of you.

so was every nasty thing she said about our babies,our marriages and everything else she did...If houses could fly,one would have landed on her last night...

Now, it's all about YOU, wahrania. Sure, why not? What isn't about you?

Your idea of compassion isn't everyone's idea of compassion and I'm not obligated to follow your way any more than you are obligated to follow mine. Your idea of normal is up for debate. You love drama, and name-calling on general principle, and anyone who disagrees with you and yours is in for your version of drama. I wouldn't expect any less.

You cannot argue facts, so you argue feelings. You cannot argue without bringing up the irrelevent, so you argue the irrelevemt.

Nothing more or better is expected of you.

Now, it's all about YOU, wahrania. Sure, why not? What isn't about you?

I say close both these threads and call it a day.No point has been made,everyone is getting upset and its serving no purpose at this point.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Ok folks..............

I read recently that no one can take your happiness unless you let them. So, why are you getting upset? If you did what was right, and you are ok with that, why are you worrying what others think?

My last marriage was to a man 36 years my senior. I married at 19. We were married 20 years till he passed away 2 and a half years ago. He was American, and I still had plenty nasty comments made to me. We have 3 children together (the youngest being 11 currrently) and people would say there was no way they were his kids. Well, as long as I know the truth, who cares? All I am saying is it doesn't matter if they are Arabic, Islamic, Mexican, Ukranian, people are gonna always find what bothers you and pick at it until they get under your skin and get you upset. It is by your choice only that you don't let them do that.

So, if you are satisfied with the decision you made, and happy, let the unhappy ones find something else to pass their time with . Don't add to their ammunition.

You are responsible for your own happiness. I had over 20 years of it, and I am expecting the same again. I don't really care what others think.

Best of luck in your journey,

Sue

Timeline
Ok folks..............

I read recently that no one can take your happiness unless you let them. So, why are you getting upset? If you did what was right, and you are ok with that, why are you worrying what others think?

My last marriage was to a man 36 years my senior. I married at 19. We were married 20 years till he passed away 2 and a half years ago. He was American, and I still had plenty nasty comments made to me. We have 3 children together (the youngest being 11 currrently) and people would say there was no way they were his kids. Well, as long as I know the truth, who cares? All I am saying is it doesn't matter if they are Arabic, Islamic, Mexican, Ukranian, people are gonna always find what bothers you and pick at it until they get under your skin and get you upset. It is by your choice only that you don't let them do that.

So, if you are satisfied with the decision you made, and happy, let the unhappy ones find something else to pass their time with . Don't add to their ammunition.

You are responsible for your own happiness. I had over 20 years of it, and I am expecting the same again. I don't really care what others think.

Best of luck in your journey,

Sue

Seeking your own personal pleasure is fine if you're not trying to drag 1.3 billion adherents of a world faith along with you, which is what mohammed, melinda and wahrania are trying to do. If they would just admit that Islam has nothing to do with it, this would all drop in a heart beat.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.